Axl calling Madison a cunt.

Chris Axl

she was telling the truth. those who are aware of what line of work madison is involved in knows it to be true. i don't think axl himself ordered the slash tshirt ban, i believe it was probably someone part of the entourage, doing it on his own without axl's knowledge.

Please explain why there was no such ban at the shows I went to?

i don't think axl himself ordered the slash tshirt ban, i believe it was probably someone part of the entourage, doing it on his own without axl's knowledge.

Oooooooooh he called her a lesbian...STOP THE PRESS!!!! Oooohhhh Axl hurt mty pathetic little feelings....JUST FUCK OFF.

that kind of shit just made him come across as childish and tantrum-y.

Unless Slash or his wife had done it.....then you would have applauded them for sticking up for themselves and sticking it to the man....because of how rock and roll they are. And because the person deserved it.

And oh, you didn't know that Axl has been known to throw tantrums?

Oooooooooh he called her a lesbian...STOP THE PRESS!!!! Oooohhhh Axl hurt mty pathetic little feelings....JUST FUCK OFF.

Unless Slash or his wife had done it.....then you would have applauded them for sticking up for themselves and sticking it to the man....because of how rock and roll they are. And because the person deserved it.

Slash has always been respectful especially in his 40's and towards axl

i just think that axl is all talk. he loves picking fights from behind bodyguards and his computer screen. he always has done it. i have never once heard/seen him pick a fight face to face with someone and follow through. vince neil and scott being 2 examples. he talked so much shit about vince but whenever vince challenged him to a fight he was nowhere to be seen.

the one time he was in a fair "fight" tommy hilfiger slapped him around

c'mon dude...i know and respect you. defend other shit, but not this. i know in your heart of hearts, you thought the axl rant on madison was wrong.

Edited by SunnyDRE

I went to Ottawa and Montreal 2010 and there was no such stupid rules about Slash t-shirts. I even joked about it with security.

So you and Madison are both full of horse shit.

So it went something like... "Hey Mr. Security man, wouldn't it be funny if Axl banned Slash T-shirts, ahahaha"?

My point is how would you joke about something at the show if there's no such rule to joke about? Just a wild guess that was prophetically on topic days later? WOW!

No I think it happened just like that, but maybe Axl didn't order it and was even ashamed of it later. His way to deal with that sort of thing is seen again and again in history. eg: "Yeah g'head print that! I'll stand by every word". ->Forward to once printed: " I never said that shit, all lies", and a friend/writer who is on Axl's side is now banned from the camp, shell-shocked and amazed.

It's Axl folksl, Ya love him as is or ya don't! I'm a perpetual fan of him regardless, ya just have to look deeper than what he may actually do and say sometimes, but he's got far more greatness than crap in the big pic. Hell, even Madison still posts on GnR boards, hard to say even she's still not a fan!

As to the OP's question. They had issues long before this incident, she was turned away at after parties and they'd met previously in a group and all talked. The issues came as she was sorta the front-mod in the day and she took heat for allowing free speech here. It got worse later, the ''free-ness'', after the 02 Madison Square Garden post show meet. Beta didn't like the 'free-ness', and in Beta's defense I think it should have been harnessed on a supposed fan site, but freedom of speech, etc, prevailed...even on a fan site?! So as Madison was upfront in moderating she got the mails, she got the heat, she was now hated by the camp for allowing it to go on. Eric staid out of this harsh light... somehow, even thanked on album and called on Holidays!l (not that that kept him from being the hated one when...ah you know the rest)

Basically all of the above is common knowledge that's been discussed on the board, nothing new, but now at least you're filled in.

Edited by axlskAmpf

Oooooooooh he called her a lesbian...STOP THE PRESS!!!! Oooohhhh Axl hurt my pathetic little feelings....JUST FUCK OFF.

This is Axl Rose, fuck he's been that way his whole life..

What did you just become a fan yesterday

Oooooooooh he called her a lesbian...STOP THE PRESS!!!! Oooohhhh Axl hurt my pathetic little feelings....JUST FUCK OFF.

so he's still a racist, homophobe, and misogynist?

been that way his whole life..... :shrugs:

its amazing how people try to have it both ways.

I love how people use a life time of vile actions as a vindication.Its like he shouldn't be different because he never has been,wtf would Darwin think!

Slash has always been respectful especially in his 40's and towards axl

i just think that axl is all talk. he loves picking fights from behind bodyguards and his computer screen. he always has done it. i have never once heard/seen him pick a fight face to face with someone and follow through. vince neil and scott being 2 examples. he talked so much shit about vince but whenever vince challenged him to a fight he was nowhere to be seen.

the one time he was in a fair "fight" tommy hilfiger slapped him around

Wow. In all honesty I haven't cared or judged somebody by their fighting ability since I was maybe 13 or 14 years old. Once you become an adult you stop caring about that sort of thing. I seriously hope that you are a young teen.

And sunny.

I loved maddy. And thought Axl's post was over the top and very harsh. She deserved better as she helped turn this forum into the monster that it is today.

I'm just not willingly to cruxify him over it. Axl could cure cancer and you and a few others on here would bash him for it.

That's what my point was. The same people bashing Axl for his rant have ripped people apart themselves on here just as harshly. It is hypocritical.

i just think that axl is all talk. he loves picking fights from behind bodyguards and his computer screen. he always has done it. i have never once heard/seen him pick a fight face to face with someone and follow through.

i think that proves my point more, i was even going to mention it. axl not only sucker punched him before walking away, he was aware that if they guy hit him back, then security and all the axl fans standing around would have his back

i just think that axl is all talk. he loves picking fights from behind bodyguards and his computer screen. he always has done it. i have never once heard/seen him pick a fight face to face with someone and follow through.

i think that proves my point more, i was even going to mention it. axl not only sucker punched him before walking away, he was aware that if they guy hit him back, then security and all the axl fans standing around would have his back

Ya....good one. You got him good!!!! I bet your dad could beat his dad up too.

This kind of crap gives this forum and GnR fans a bad name.

I don't know and I don't give a fuck

I also don't care that he went off on some whacked out and weird mod on a GNR forum.

I do care though when the next album is out

yeah, past a certain point it's impossible to argue anything against it.

the thing is, this place has been a community onto itself regardless of what the band was doing at the moment. She was a part of that community. When that whole thing went down, it split the whole thing up, hasn't been the same since.

she was telling the truth. those who are aware of what line of work madison is involved in knows it to be true. i don't think axl himself ordered the slash tshirt ban, i believe it was probably someone part of the entourage, doing it on his own without axl's knowledge.

Dude did you hear the phone call between maddy and some security guy? Do you know the guys name? Were you at the gig?

Besides 2 fans that said a security guard told them to take off something (one there own) and madison have you yourself investigated this story?

I find it funny myself, I see security guards doing things or saying things on their own to be tough guys all the time at gigs, does it mean that they are under orders?

Hamilton 2010 GN'R - one security guard took man's camera, another took batteries out of serveral, another told people to stop taking videos, another just watched the show.

London 2010 GN'R - a guy gets the shit kicked out of him by security for unknown reasons, ejected from gig. Cameras allowed in my section. Security argued about access to floor another let us pass.

Montreal 2010 GN'R - no camera problems I saw

Toronto 2010 GN'R - NO CAMERAS announced, first time I saw this, venue thing. Also althoguh we could go were we wanted one female security guard refused entry to floor without wristband, said it was a rule every person needed one, I explained not for this pass, she argued insisted she was at security meeting and knew her shit, i insisted another guard came up and moved her out of the way so we could enter floor area.

Security makes up rules as they please as many know.

As you can see clear cut directions are never followed, I said it before and I will say it again. Maddy never revealed this mystery security guy (even in private to respected staff here), we only heard from 2 fans that this happened (are they even here? or was this from somewhere else?) and that 4 shows I attended I never saw one thing remotely even suggested about this, nor did I see any fan having to remove any t-shirt they had on or anything of the sort.

In fact backstage in all 4 shows there were many people wearning Slash items or older Gn'R stuff, no one said a word or even remotely looked bothered at all by any of it, myself included.

So maybe Maddy made it up? Maybe her "source" made it up? Maybe just maybe she believed what she was told (if its true) so much that she was blinded by the bullshit and wanted it to be true, it certainly was NOT the first thing or time she tried a stunt to discredit GN'R before her time expired here as admin...

Anyway alot of maybe's, none of which any of us know for sure because we were not there, we didn't here this conversation, because we don't know who the guy is she spoke to if indeed she did.

She can kick and scream what she said was true, it's all third party BS and at the end of the day I could care less about it. I did not witness anything of the sort in 4 days in Canada 2010.

Gunsguy attended 4 shows in Canada 2010

Madison attended ZERO. PIcking up a phone and calling a security guy is no substitute for being here.

Was Axl wrong in his statement, probably... but no worse than a person abusing her power to attempt to turn thousands of fans against the band.

Use your head and look at what went on here as soon as it was determined that she would not be coming to the shows. Fuck, you guys don't know the half of it, that's a story that I won't share for privacy reasons, but the jealousy was fucking off the chain insane crazy coming directly from her in those last weeks.

Like her or hate her IMO it was cool when she was here for the most part and it was cool when she went away.

THe feeling I got from Axl was I could have been wearing a slash shirt when I met him, he didn't care, it fucking blows my mind to think that some here think that it would bother him such a way. You bring up Rio like that is the reason the guy got ejected by him? Hundreds if not thousands wear old gn'r stuff or slash stuff why that guy? Maybe there was more to that ya think?

Anyway I wish her the best always did always will, I don't hold grudges on people and ceratinly not on a internet forum. Choices were made things could have been different but they were made and it's done. I was never here for her, only the love of this band...

Edited by gunsguy