Axl calling Madison a cunt.

Chris Axl

she was telling the truth. those who are aware of what line of work madison is involved in knows it to be true. i don't think axl himself ordered the slash tshirt ban, i believe it was probably someone part of the entourage, doing it on his own without axl's knowledge.

Dude did you hear the phone call between maddy and some security guy? Do you know the guys name? Were you at the gig?

Besides 2 fans that said a security guard told them to take off something (one there own) and madison have you yourself investigated this story?

no i was not there and i didn't hear the call, but i believe maddy. in my mind she has more credibility than say someone like...yourself.

So maybe Maddy made it up? Maybe her "source" made it up? Maybe just maybe she believed what she was told (if its true) so much that she was blinded by the bullshit and wanted it to be true, it certainly was NOT the first thing or time she tried a stunt to discredit GN'R before her time expired here as admin...

there is nothing to indicate that Madison made up this story.

Use your head and look at what went on here as soon as it was determined that she would not be coming to the shows. Fuck, you guys don't know the half of it, that's a story that I won't share for privacy reasons, but the jealousy was fucking off the chain insane crazy coming directly from her in those last weeks.

stop with this bullshit. i don't believe you. it's easy to say this shit now that you know she won't respond. Give it up dude, you may have a title now, but you lost all credibility ages ago. i believe absolutely nothing of what you post; and i'm not trying to be mean, cause i'm sure your nice guy, but you did it to yourself.

Edited by SunnyDRE

If i recall correctly, a few members said something to the effect of the shirt incident without actual proof. Then a bunch of forum members who aren't exactly fans of the current GNR really started trolling hard about the story, and things really spun out of control. Also i recall a phone call, yet all Madison stated was some claims about how who she talked to was the head of security or something, yet offering no proof as to the legitimacy of her case....

Objectively, the whole thing was a bunch of speculation with no facts to back it up. And to this day, we have no real proof that the incidents eve happened. Yet astonishingly, some here actually still believe the story as though there are facts to back it up. :shrugs:

Edited by ohmygod

Also i recall a phone call, yet all Madison stated was some claims about how who she talked to was the head of security or something, yet offering no proof as to the legitimacy of her case....

despite what she thought of the band and axl, she had no history of trashing the band or allowing negative rumors to flourish without sources.

i'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Also i recall a phone call, yet all Madison stated was some claims about how who she talked to was the head of security or something, yet offering no proof as to the legitimacy of her case....

despite what she thought of the band and axl, she had no history of trashing the band or allowing negative rumors to flourish without sources.

What about the reunion rumor from that tabloid mag in the UK that she let run for what I believe to be 70+ pages. Within days forum members were calling for it to be closed because it was not true... But she let it stay open.

Found it

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=131868&st=0

Madison *claimed* to have inside sources that there were talks, despite the fact GNR just released Chinese....... And she refused to lock the topic although it was utterly rumor.

Then, as they say on the internets, owned.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=132986&st=0

So yea, that's were her credibility got lost.

What about the reunion rumor from that tabloid mag in the UK that she let run for what I believe to be 70+ pages. Within days forum members were calling for it to be closed because it was not true... But she let it stay open.

wasn't the thread eventually locked and deleted? again, no matter what you think of her, she had no history of trashing the band. in fact, she initially deleted one t-shirt thread and locked another.

Found it

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=131868&st=0

Madison *claimed* to have inside sources that there were talks, despite the fact GNR just released Chinese....... And she refused to lock the topic although it was utterly rumor.

Then, as they say on the internets, owned.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=132986&st=0

So yea, that's were her credibility got lost.

no sir....where is she trashing the band? is the article made up? is the sun some random 'net blog?

weak ass argument.

Edited by SunnyDRE

wasn't the thread eventually locked and deleted? again, no matter what you think of her, she had no history of trashing the band. in fact, she initially deleted one t-shirt thread and locked another.

It was eventually locked by HV, but if you go back & do a madison search in the post, you can see that she kept it open and defended that she had sources while many others had clearly refuted the story....

But i believe you are right about her locking the initial t shirt thread.

PS Sunnydre, i never said she was trashing the band. The article contained a clear rumor, and i guess she had a right to post it, but the rumor was bogus, yet she allowed the thread to continue for 100+ pages.

She was clearly allowing negative rumors to flourish. So yea, my argument is actually pretty rad.

Sorry pal.

Edited by ohmygod

Gnrs management has lied in the past. I remember back in the day when they were trying to replace bucket, bumbles name kept coming up. Gnrs management denied ever even looking at him...then months, maybe a year later...well you know the rest...

That doesn't really constitute a lie in fairness,it is possible they were not looking at him at that time then the situation changed.Maybe they were looking at him maybe not but it hardly constitues evidence of lies.Not that other lies from the GnR camp are hard to find.

Gnrs management has lied in the past. I remember back in the day when they were trying to replace bucket, bumbles name kept coming up. Gnrs management denied ever even looking at him...then months, maybe a year later...well you know the rest...

That doesn't really constitute a lie in fairness,it is possible they were not looking at him at that time then the situation changed.Maybe they were looking at him maybe not but it hardly constitues evidence of lies.Not that other lies from the GnR camp are hard to find.

Either the GnR management has lied or both Bumble and Joe Satriani have lied ( and are still lying in each interview about GnR up to this day ).

I know who I trust more between Bumblefoot and Axl/GnR management...

EDIT : and as regards the topic : at the show I was at ( Paris ), hundreds of people were wearing Slash/Velvet Revolver shirts. Nothing happenned.

There even was one sweaty fat fuck with a homemade "Where is Slash ?" shirt...Axl didn't see him though. I bet he cried himself to sleep for not getting the attention he was seeking that night.

Edited by The Glow Inc.

EDIT : and as regards the topic : at the show I was at ( Paris ), hundreds of people were wearing Slash/Velvet Revolver shirts. Nothing happenned.

There even was one sweaty fat fuck with a homemade "Where is Slash ?" shirt...Axl didn't see him though. I bet he cried himself to sleep for not getting the attention he was seeking that night.

Thing is none of that proves Madison was lying. It may well be the case that Axl never ordered such things but how do we know that an over zealous head of security or one of the tour mangers hadn't given the order. What I'm inclined to believe is that the order was given to security on the night of the gig by somebody external to the GnR camp. Maybe the venue management knowing Axl's reputation decided to take action of their own accord? If that's the case then both Axl and Madison were correct with their version of events. I don't think Madison lied about the conversation she had with security at the venue, though whether or not the information she was given was correct is up for debate.

There is nothing to indicate that it's true :shrugs:

ok your right man, I am wrong because I am not credible :rolleyes::shrugs:

Hamilton 2010: 6,500

London 2010: 6,000

Montreal 2010: 15,000

Toronto 2010: 21,000

That is the approx attendance at the shows I was at. Sunny are you calling 48,500 people not credible? Forget me, why did you not here this from anyone else from any other venue? :drevil:

There were plently of forum members at these shows. I can't make this shit up you see, regardless of what you think of me, it's pretty simple to see.

You don't defend her because you think she is telling the truth, you defend her becasue it makes Axl and the new band which you don't like look bad. It could have been anyone claiming this stuff, you would have jumped on it because it paints a bad picture.

48,000 > 1

Forgetting the Rio incident GG, handy considering your current position,no?

None so blind as them that wont see!

Fact is I was never offered shit when this happened, so I fail to see how being a news reporter has anything to do with what I witnessed.

48,000 people witnessed what I did, and yet no one has come forward? Find that a little strange myself :shrugs:

Oh I might add Sunny said she can't come to defend herself, why not? She has an account her and she has responded before but its always the same BS, make me look bad to hide the truth about her.

She would go after me but not give one shred of evedance supporting her little story. Happens everytime, because she was insanly jealous of me.

Would be cool if she would post some truth rather then try to dismiss me.

48,000+ didn't lie

sticking with the topic title I do think Axl went a bit crazy on the response here, but he was defending himself against bullshit that someone in power thought they could let fly by

Edited by gunsguy

That is the approx attendance at the shows I was at. Sunny are you calling 48,500 people not credible? Forget me, why did you not here this from anyone else from any other venue? :drevil:

There were plently of forum members at these shows. I can't make this shit up you see, regardless of what you think of me, it's pretty simple to see.

You don't defend her because you think she is telling the truth, you defend her becasue it makes Axl and the new band which you don't like look bad. It could have been anyone claiming this stuff, you would have jumped on it because it paints a bad picture.

48,000 > 1

In all fairness GG stop being so damn defensive! I gave a perfectly plausible scenario in my last post. If this did happen at one isolated venue is it so difficult to believe that it may have been a cock up by security and nothing to do with the band? This would explain why it didn't happen at any other venue and absolve Axl and co of any blame. Also why is this place so sensitive to criticism of Axl lately? It's not trolling to have an opinion and Sunny is entitled to his without being jumped on and called a Slashite or whatever especially by the staff. I mean I expect that kind of thing from people like lolcano etc but not the mod team. Seriously with all due respect man you've been rather over zealous cracking down on people for voicing certain opinions of late and I'm not the only one to have noticed it. The last thing I want is for this place to turn into another HTGTH but I can see it happening. Not bashing you honestly but just making an observation.

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

48,000 > 1

In all fairness GG stop being so damn defensive! I gave a perfectly plausible scenario in my last post. If this did happen at one isolated venue is it so difficult to believe that it may have been a cock up by security and nothing to do with the band? This would explain why it didn't happen at any other venue and absolve Axl and co of any blame. Also why is this place so sensitive to criticism of Axl lately? It's not trolling to have an opinion and Sunny is entitled to his without being jumped on and called a Slashite or whatever especially by the staff. I mean I expect that kind of thing from people like lolcano etc but not the mod team. Seriously with all due respect man you've been rather over zealous cracking down on people for voicing certain opinions of late and I'm not the only one to have noticed it. The last thing I want is for this place to turn into another HTGTH but I can see it happening. Not bashing you honestly but just making an observation.

Sunny is not a slashite, I would never claim that at all, and never said that. If it was isolated incedent at one venue and they made up there own rules regarding this thing then why cant the source be known???

No I have been going after cupcakes, not certain opinions at all :) I let alot fly as this is a discussion forum but if your referring to former banned members plotting to cupcake the forum your absolutly right.

There is no need to worry about my moderating here, I go after cupcakes or rule breakers is it, otherwise opinions are allowed. I do notice as of late any time anything gets deleted or locked people on another forum think its me for some reason, the latest being in the aint it fun section a section I don't mod :shrugs:

By other people you mean the cool kids from the other forum plotting cupcake threads and accounts here? Seriously??? LOL that's funny

Not sure what your observing :shrugs:

The very fact that this deadhorse topic and discussion is still here shows alot about what kind of forum this is or is not, no?

Edited by gunsguy

48,000 > 1

Sunny is not a slashite, I would never claim that at all, and never said that. If it was isolated incedent at one venue and they made up there own rules regarding this thing then why cant the source be known???

No I have been going after cupcakes, not certain opinions at all :) I let alot fly as this is a discussion forum but if your referring to former banned members plotting to cupcake the forum your absolutly right.

There is no need to worry about my moderating here, I go after cupcakes or rule breakers is it, otherwise opinions are allowed. I do notice as of late any time anything gets deleted or locked people on another forum think its me for some reason, the latest being in the aint it fun section a section I don't mod :shrugs:

You really expect people to reveal a source GG?, the flow of info does not work like that, what I will say is she was not alone in her opinion on the show thing, its more debatibg where the order came from, that really is the killer detail, at least your man enough to admit regardless of the truth of the story there is a way to conduct yourself and behave to other people so for that ...... Kudos.

By other people you mean the cool kids from the other forum plotting cupcake threads and accounts here? Seriously??? LOL that's funny

What I'm saying is that for all we know the source didn't want to be known and as you said it could well have been an order given by staff at the venue. If alternatively it was given by somebody within the Guns camp without Axl's knowledge then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why they don't want their identity revealed.

Actually I don't mean the "cool kids" cos all you need to do is read any of my posts on said "other forum" to know my opinions on BBA, Tommy Meadow etc. I hold them in as much contempt as any sane person so please don't assume I think of those idiots as being "cool" in any way.

To me it simply seems that we've had a lot more "friendly words of advice" being handed down of late especially since the "anonymous" benefactor came into pay the bills. Maybe I'm imagining it but on occasion I think you allow your love of the band to cloud your judgement as a moderator. :shrugs: Again I'm not trying to bash I'm simply saying that there has been a noticable change in the atmosphere on here in recent months and not for the better.

What I'm saying is that for all we know the source didn't want to be known and as you said it could well have been an order given by staff at the venue. If alternatively it was given by somebody within the Guns camp without Axl's knowledge then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why they don't want their identity revealed.

Actually I don't mean the "cool kids" cos all you need to do is read any of my posts on said "other forum" to know my opinions on BBA, Tommy Meadow etc. I hold them in as much contempt as any sane person so please don't assume I think of those idiots as being "cool" in any way.

To me it simply seems that we've had a lot more "friendly words of advice" being handed down of late especially since the "anonymous" benefactor came into pay the bills. Maybe I'm imagining it but on occasion I think you allow your love of the band to cloud your judgement as a moderator. :shrugs: Again I'm not trying to bash I'm simply saying that there has been a noticable change in the atmosphere on here in recent months and not for the better.

Friendly advice? Yes your right, regarding breaking the rules when things get heated.

I would rather point something out to a member in private with no record than warn them, sorry about that, my bad :shrugs:

Edited by gunsguy

Friendly advice? Yes your right, regarding breaking the rules when things get heated. I would rather point something out to a member in private with no record than warn them, sorry about that, my bad :shrugs:

Well maybe I'm just trying to say that certain rules were maybe not enforced quite so vehemently in the past. I wasn't referring specifically to our conversation but I maintain that rules should be interpreted rather than folowed blindly. My point and the way it was expressed was perfectly valid within the context of the debate at the time. I wasn't deliberately bashing Axl or the band I was simply making an observation about his behaviour in a certain instance and the terminology I used was accurate, non gratuitous and fair.

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

I give friendly advice instead of warnings most times. I will mark you down as not appreciating that so next time I don't have to waste my time pm'ing back and forth.

:thumbsup: Duly noted man, thanks for saving me time :thumbsup:

way off topic though...

That's pretty spurious reasoning. For starters, most of the 48,500 you mention aren't on this forum. Those on the forum who went to one (or more) of the shows probably numbers...a couple dozen? Of those, how many either tried to wear a Slash shirt in the venue or asked security specifically about an anti-Slash policy? Now we're down to the low single digits.

FWIW, there are other stories out there. Whether it's turned into an urban legend or something, I don't know.

I'm not saying anything did or didn't happen, but your logic is really flawed.

Edited by Bards

Ya....good one. You got him good!!!! I bet your dad could beat his dad up too.

This kind of crap gives this forum and GnR fans a bad name.

i think you're missing the point. its not about who can win in a fight. its about cowards and bullies who only pick fights with weaker people, or who hide behind others

i promised myself long ago i wouldn't get into these axl arguments here anymore and now i can remember why.....

if you want to think he's cool when he acts like this then do. but please don't bring up your children this way. teach them respect and courage