Axl calling Madison a cunt.

Chris Axl

Volcano you're the biggest cupcake in this whole entire forum. He has no point because he's a fan of slash? What does that have to do with ANYTHING? If the shoe were on the other foot, you would have a fucking heyday on slash. Go play in traffic. You're a clown.

Wow. Seriously?

Volcano posts on a forum of a singer and a band that he likes....and that makes him a cupcake? I must be confused about what being a cupcake means.

I thought a forum cupcake was somebody who goes daily to a forum to talk crap about a singer they don't like. That seems more trollish to me.

So you have no problem with somebody like vicious bashing Axl on a daily basis in a GnR forum. But u have a problem with an Axl fan. Weird.

I could understand if this was the former gunners section. Or the original band section. Or the Velvet Revolver section. But bashing Axl rose on a GnR forum.......just make no sense at all.

People wonder why this forum has the negative tone it does now and why so many old timers have left????? It's because of mods letting these posters exist here.

Anybody who spends more time bashing a singer that they don't like than they spend talking about the guitar player they worship has issues.

Not being sarcastic, but I really do feel sorry for some of you people. I would hate to carry around the negativety that you all have. Especially about rock and roll musicians. I choose to celebrate life.....not stay mired in negativity.

And thanks for the parental advice vicious. I will really take it to heart. I dont use rock stars as role models though. And I've taught my children that real men talk there way through issues, not use their fists. I hope they never are involved in a fight, and I hope (unless it is a life or death situation) that they never want to inflict physical harm on another human being. Throwing fists to hurt somebody doesn't make you brave or respectful. But you raise your kids your way and I will raise mine my way. Thanks.

And on a side note. I couldnt care less if Axl is a jerk or bully or whatever u think he is. I'm not trying to be his friend. I just like the way he sings. All the rest.....that's for obsessive fans to argue about.

Bobo .....does he go to the former gunners section or the VR section specifically just to bash Slash? And there are several posters on here that specifically make Axl-bashing posts on a daily basis. Why aren't you calling them out???? For every one poster like volcano there are 5 that come here ONLY to bash Axl. But I don't see you making public forum complaints against them.

And in YOUR opinion Axl had disgraced the GnR name. Just because you feel strongly about something doesn't mean it is fact or that everybody shares your opinion.

I saw them twice on the cd your and had a blast. I loved the album.

And Axl owns the name so he can do whatever he wants with it. I don't have the time or interest to spend time being angry about the name of a band. Or the "legacy" of a band name. I couldn't care less about that stuff. Slash's debacle with Fergie...that is embarrassing imo. But at the end of the day....it is Slash's career and he can do whatever he wants with it. And if he wants to do old GnR songs with POP singers - then good luck with that. I don't like it, I think its embarrassing.....but I'm not going to make 2846 posts about it in the next year.

Bobo .....does he go to the former gunners section or the VR section specifically just to bash Slash? And there are several posters on here that specifically make Axl-bashing posts on a daily basis. Why aren't you calling them out???? For every one poster like volcano there are 5 that come here ONLY to bash Axl. But I don't see you making public forum complaints against them.

And in YOUR opinion Axl had disgraced the GnR name. Just because you feel strongly about something doesn't mean it is fact or that everybody shares your opinion.

I saw them twice on the cd your and had a blast. I loved the album.

And Axl owns the name so he can do whatever he wants with it. I don't have the time or interest to spend time being angry about the name of a band. Or the "legacy" of a band name. I couldn't care less about that stuff. Slash's debacle with Fergie...that is embarrassing imo. But at the end of the day....it is Slash's career and he can do whatever he wants with it. And if he wants to do old GnR songs with POP singers - then good luck with that. I don't like it, I think its embarrassing.....but I'm not going to make 2846 posts about it in the next year.

i really don't think you understand any of the posts in this thread. its embarrassing to read.

and why slash has been brought into this discussion is confusing also.

bobo called him a cupcake because his post had NOTHING to do with the topic, it was just a lame comment that had no point but to start an argument which had nothing to do with this thread. and it seemed to have worked judging from your post.....

this is my last post in this thread because you are now reminding me why i no longer visit the news section and the VR section anymore. i really hope you're not over 18 because thinking its bad ass for a man to pick fights with women is lame.

Nobody ever said it was cool to beat up a woman. You are the only one bragging about how cool and respectful it is to be a good fighter.

But back on topic. I just read a post in this section where a poster used the C word about ten times. Not ONE of the people bashing Axl in this thread have said one bad thing about the other poster.

You people hold Axl to a different standard than u hold others to. I don't. He is no different than any of us....except he has advanced musical ability. He is just a human being. No better than any of us.

If another poster calling somebody a c*nt doesn't bother you, then Axl doing it shouldn't either.

Nobody ever said it was cool to beat up a woman. You are the only one bragging about how cool and respectful it is to be a good fighter.

But back on topic. I just read a post in this section where a poster used the C word about ten times. Not ONE of the people bashing Axl in this thread have said one bad thing about the other poster.

You people hold Axl to a different standard than u hold others to. I don't. He is no different than any of us....except he has advanced musical ability. He is just a human being. No better than any of us.

If another poster calling somebody a c*nt doesn't bother you, then Axl doing it shouldn't either.

I'm choosing to accept what you are saying at face value and believe that you are not intentionally missing the point.

If someone with a silly username hides behind a computer screen and uses the "c word" ten times, most rational adults will think that said person is a 13 year old sitting at home marveling at how clever they are because they just learned that word. Because as rational adults know, rational adults don't speak that way. So like with most children acting unruly, it's best to just shake your head and not give them the attention they're seeking.

But when someone known to be pushing 50 launches into a misogynistic tirade on someone on a fan site of theirs? It doesn't matter if I appreciate them as a musician, as a person that's just sad. That's where the disappointment sets in.

This place kinda went down the toilet since she left.

pretty much how i feel about the whole thing, there's no disputing the drop in traffic since then.

I wasn't ever a huge fan of madison; she was unreasonable, banned posters I really liked, always gave me petty warnings out of the blue, needless to say I argued with her on a fairly regular basis. But she really gave a shit and put time into administrating this place, and I always admired that. Not to take credit away from other moderators, but you could tell she was really proud of mygnrforum's place in the world of Guns N' Roses fansites and devoted a good chunk of her life to it, maybe... too much of her life. She did a lot more than give you warnings and ban your friends, she had ties with the GNR camp and reported some news to us before any publication could catch wind of it, and i think that's something that kept a lot of posters who weren't really "regulars" actually checking the site regularly and chiming into the conversation every so often, we had A LOT of posters like that, and it made mygnrforum a very colorful place. Which eh, i dunno, maybe its just gotten old to me, but unfortunately I can't say the same for today's mygnrforum :shrugs:

So she did a lot to keep this place active, but at the same time... the excessive unwarranted bannings to me are what really started to kill the forum culture round these parts. Too many great personalities who contributed to some great conversations were exiled over spilled milk and its just a shame, but hey what can you do? people come and people go.

Obviously there's a lot more to it than that, I'm not trying to say the forum sucks right now, I just don't think its nearly as alive and kicking as it used to be, don't think I'm alone there.

Edited by sweetness

Celebrity Feuds 1/24/2010 9:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF.

Slash Gear Banned from Guns N' Roses Concert

Guns N' Roses fans were forced to take sides in the legendary war between Axl Rose and Slash -- after security at a recent GNR show banned fans from wearing Slash gear inside the show.

It all went down at the GNR show in Canada last Wednesday -- concert security informed fans that they were required to turn their Slash t-shirts inside out .... and leave their top hats outside.

TMZ spoke with a member of the concert security team who confirmed the marching orders -- and told us the instructions were passed down from a producer for the band.

We're told a few fans took the high road and went home ... but most just sucked it up and did what they were told.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/24/slash-guns-and-roses-axl-rose-clothing-shirts-hat/

Anyone who walks out of a show and wastes all that money over having to turn their shirt inside out deserves it.

Guns N' Roses fans were forced to take sides in the legendary war between Axl Rose and Slash -- after security at a recent GNR show banned fans from wearing Slash gear inside the show.

It all went down at the GNR show in Canada last Wednesday -- concert security informed fans that they were required to turn their Slash t-shirts inside out .... and leave their top hats outside.

TMZ spoke with a member of the concert security team who confirmed the marching orders -- and told us the instructions were passed down from a producer for the band.

We're told a few fans took the high road and went home ... but most just sucked it up and did what they were told.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/24/slash-guns-and-roses-axl-rose-clothing-shirts-hat/

dude, didn't you know? Madison made all that shit up.

Guest Len B'stard

Anyone who walks out of a show and wastes all that money over having to turn their shirt inside out deserves it.

no they fuckin don't, fuck that, its the principle of the thing, i don't give a fuck about Axl Rose or whoever, no cunt tells me what to fuckin wear, fuck him and fuck his band and fuck all of that shit, honestly, you're gonna tell me to take my shirt off? fuck you, take your trousers off, i ain't taking my shirt off for nobody, thats ridiculous. You'd really be that much of a mug that you'd do what you was told to that degree just to get into some scatty little rock n roll show? Fuck that..

Edited by sugaraylen

This place kinda went down the toilet since she left.

pretty much how i feel about the whole thing, there's no disputing the drop in traffic since then.

I wasn't ever a huge fan of madison; she was unreasonable, banned posters I really liked, always gave me petty warnings out of the blue, needless to say I argued with her on a fairly regular basis. But she really gave a shit and put time into administrating this place, and I always admired that. Not to take credit away from other moderators, but you could tell she was really proud of mygnrforum's place in the world of Guns N' Roses fansites and devoted a good chunk of her life to it, maybe... too much of her life. She did a lot more than give you warnings and ban your friends, she had ties with the GNR camp and reported some news to us before any publication could catch wind of it, and i think that's something that kept a lot of posters who weren't really "regulars" actually checking the site regularly and chiming into the conversation every so often, we had A LOT of posters like that, and it made mygnrforum a very colorful place. Which eh, i dunno, maybe its just gotten old to me, but unfortunately I can't say the same for today's mygnrforum :shrugs:

So she did a lot to keep this place active, but at the same time... the excessive unwarranted bannings to me are what really started to kill the forum culture round these parts. Too many great personalities who contributed to some great conversations were exiled over spilled milk and its just a shame, but hey what can you do? people come and people go.

Obviously there's a lot more to it than that, I'm not trying to say the forum sucks right now, I just don't think its nearly as alive and kicking as it used to be, don't think I'm alone there.

The forum did very well for a long time after she left. What brought the place down was Eric's PR catastrophe involving UK Subs and his offer for the site.

The forum grew IN SPITE NOT BECAUSE of Madison. What did she do other than ban everyone with any shred of personality after disagreements with her (which weren't hard to come by because she was a fucking idiot)? It was the Anything Goes section that created the community that made this forum enjoyable and starting with about 2007 all she did was to continuously sabotage that.

One person can't make a community, it's the members that do. However one can destroy it by driving away the creative forces behind it.

Also not being able to discuss Buckethead in the main section AT ALL before she left (because she didn't like him) is worth mentioning. When the mods (and now former mods) say that she was demoted because she had gone completely insane I believe them 100%.

It's the internet

:lol:

GivenToFly you don't have to explain, I've been here long enough to know that madison was out of her mind and did a lot of damage to this place, but prior to whatever started her downfall this forum was use to having 250 people logged in and making posts at the same time. I wasn't as active during the months prior to Axl's rant in discussion and news so I really can't comment on the things she was doing to get her demoted or whatever, but there's no denying that from the beginning and for several years on madison DID play a key role in making this site what it was, not sure any moderators would dispute that, but hey if anybody knows better and can elaborate be my guest.

I'm not saying I miss madison, if she was still admin here I'd probably be banned by now, but now our most active moderator is gunsguy, i mean come on

no they fuckin don't, fuck that, its the principle of the thing, i don't give a fuck about Axl Rose or whoever, no cunt tells me what to fuckin wear, fuck him and fuck his band and fuck all of that shit, honestly, you're gonna tell me to take my shirt off? fuck you, take your trousers off, i ain't taking my shirt off for nobody, thats ridiculous. You'd really be that much of a mug that you'd do what you was told to that degree just to get into some scatty little rock n roll show? Fuck that..

No, I just don't give enough of a fuck to care about the principles of turning my shirt inside out versus losing $80 for the ticket and however much I spent on gas to get there. I'd certainly be pissed about it, but there's worse things that could happen.

Edited by chevelle

(source?) Madison

(source?) Madison

Not likely unless you believe TMZ is lying and really did not spreak with concert security.............

TMZ either confirmed it or Madison has SERIOUS pull at TMZ. One sounds plausible, one sounds ridiculous. I won't say which is which.

Guest Len B'stard

No, I just don't give enough of a fuck to care about the principles of turning my shirt inside out versus losing $80 for the ticket and however much I spent on gas to get there. I'd certainly be pissed about it, but there's worse things that could happen.

Nah see i have this weird little thing called self respect and if i'd paid 80 dollars for a ticket plus gas money and on top of all that got told my t shirt was unaaceptable, like i was back in fuckin high school again quite frankly i'd rip the ticket in two, put it at the doormans feet, blow him a kiss and tell him to go fuck himself and leave. Better yet, tout it, sell it to some other fuckin mug outside for 3 times it's value and make up my fuckin gas money too. Turn your t shirt inside out, fuck that, i don't give a shit about the singers personal life and what issues he has with fuckin some guitarist he once had, i paid for a fuckin ticket here, unless there's like, a specific dress code being laid out here when you buy the ticket, like terms and conditions, which there ain't, why the fuck should i be told how to fuckin dress? I mean it's not like i showed up in a fuckin SS t shirt here, it's a t shirt of a former member of the band, it's really not that big of a fuckin stretch. How bout banning the fuckin tattoo on your fuckin forearm with a caricature of Slash on it? Or ban Appetite cross t shirts altogether, it's stupid and i'm not THAT stupid that i'd fuckin be a party to something like that.

Seriously, can i ask though, how far does this capitulatory attitude go? I'm just curious, what WOULDN'T you do to get into a Guns show, this is a serious question, i mean, OK, say Axl didn't like sagging pants, would you pull em up for him? How about your hair, how about if Axl didn't like it the way it is, would you give it a quick comb in another direction. Think about it now, you're in the queue, you've paid your 80 plus gas money, it's a couple of second thing to just change your hair up...would you? What if Axl insisted no make up, would you do that? How about roll the left leg up on your trousers? How about leave your shoes in the car?

I'm not nobodys fuckin chimp, you don't tell me how or what to wear ever...i thought this was a given, with every human being. Apparently not. Then again, why the suprise, people have been known to suck doormans dicks to get into shows before now but as i say, there's some things i don't do.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I'm not nobodys fuckin chimp,

Must've been the lighting in the photo I guess. Apologies! :lol:

*grabs him by the face and kisses him* i love you :rofl-lol: cunt :lol: if i'm the fuckin PG monkey you're the fuckin Tetley Tea folk!

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Hilarious :lol:

I find it funny he actually says what people are thinking,yet gets bashed for it by the "holier than thou" hypocrites.

your mums a cunt

(source?) Madison

That's what I thought.

Hilarious :lol:

I find it funny he actually says what people are thinking,yet gets bashed for it by the "holier than thou" hypocrites.

your mums a cunt

So are you,and you smell of fish.Do you really resemble a chimp?

Edited by sailaway