Richard Fortus : is he pulling a Robert Finch ?

The Glow Inc.

well that settles that. Although where is "there"?

Come on moreblack! Obviously it means at all the gnr shows. How clear do they have to be for you guys to be happy?

Should they release info via stick figure drawings?

Edited by ohmygod

good thing this info is now out there..

I swear I would have created some completely ridiculous thread next time I was browsing the internet while under the influence... if this situation would have still been unclear.. :P

I recieved a second confirmation regarding this topic.

Case closed, Richard Fortus is very much still in Guns N' Roses rock3

Was it ever really in question.

Seriously. No concrete proof he was leaving what so ever. Yet we get posters going into all this speculation as fact, which leads to hella negativity regarding the band.

Seriously. No concrete proof he was leaving what so ever. Yet we get posters going into all this speculation as fact, which leads to hella negativity regarding the band.

Agreed,so many people threw out unfounded speculations that others started to believe it. That is how rumors get started and spread.

Which is exactly why most times I do not ask the camp about any rumours I believe are false. This time though it could smear the band for the upcoming tour, I decided it's a good time to inquire.

The person I recieved a reply back from has asked that it not be shared, so I am not going to go against him in that regard. All I can say is that Richard is NOT leaving GN'R anytime soon :thumbsup:

And yet you're one of the most active members over there.

Been fighting the good fight, what's your point? Anyway, I'm done with that shit hole.

yes. thank you. i forwarded it to the proper authorities.

Thanks! Then it all worked out as I planned. Got to go out with a bang. Thanks for being so predictable, Donnie.

yes. thank you. i forwarded it to the proper authorities.

Thanks! Then it all worked out as I planned. Got to go out with a bang. Thanks for being so predictable, Donnie.

Ya know, that's the 3rd of 4th time you've reported me over there, and they've still only temporarily suspended me. Shows how much they care about you kid.

The person I recieved a reply back from has asked that it not be shared, so I am not going to go against him in that regard.

Why not? Is there some kind of gag-order in place?

When was that ever a question? :P Number one rule of Guns N' Roses, you do NOT talk about Guns N' Roses. Honestly though they seem to have lightened up heaps in recent years, especially since the induction of Bumble and more so, DJ Ashba.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Based on comments from current band members, like Bumble, that seems to be inferred.............

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/gnr-blame-the-economy-for-no-tour/

GN’R: ‘Blame The Economy For No Tour’

Bumblefoot chose to stop talking about GN’R matters following his innocent speculation being reported (dangerously) as something else entirely.