Richard Fortus : is he pulling a Robert Finch ?

The Glow Inc.

Alright.

4tus never left Guns for Thin Lizzy.

http://www.rockaaa.com/news/waiting-for-an-alibi-7268

Case closed. Good find ali.

I'm so glad he's still in.

Great find. Unfortunately the article also points to Guns only doing some shows in October. Fortus says hopefully he will be free and clear by January... Not a long time really but enough to fit in a few US dates for sure. Didn't the US promotoer mention Guns will play in Connecticut in November? I'm guessing Guns will play South America and Mexico in October, US in November-December, then probably take a break after that. But who knows... Rio is just over 2 months away and more dates and locations are being revealed so I'm happy :)

Edited by Young_Gun

Alright.

4tus never left Guns for Thin Lizzy.

http://www.rockaaa.com/news/waiting-for-an-alibi-7268

Case closed. Good find ali.

I'm so glad he's still in.

Great find. Unfortunately the article also points to Guns only doing some shows in October. Fortus says hopefully he will be free and clear by January... Not a long time really but enough to fit in a few US dates for sure. Didn't the US promotoer mention Guns will play in Connecticut in November? I'm guessing Guns will play South America and Mexico in October, US in November-December, then probably take a break after that. But who knows... Rio is just over 2 months away and more dates and locations are being revealed so I'm happy :)

I suspect the reason why Richard mentions only the October dates is because those are the only ones officially confirmed.

Notice how when speaking of GN'R he uses the pronoun "we". As I believe The Glow Inc. pointed out on the "other" forum. He is still part of GN'R. Period. End of discussion.

Ali

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Didn't the US promotoer mention Guns will play in Connecticut in November?

Jim Koplik pointed to “fall” and Trunk implicated specifically “November”. Which are compatible.

Bearing in mind ... "a comprehensive touring agreement in which Guns 'N Roses would perform at various...venues." touring of the Americas (excluding central) being wrapped up before the end of the year seems possible (indeed likely).

Didn't the US promotoer mention Guns will play in Connecticut in November?

Jim Koplik pointed to “fall” and Trunk implicated specifically “November”. Which are compatible.

Bearing in mind ... "a comprehensive touring agreement in which Guns 'N Roses would perform at various...venues." touring of the Americas (excluding central) being wrapped up before the end of the year seems possible (indeed likely).

Nice, however I'm skeptical that it might not be a full blown US tour, as in, it won't be shows every couple of days for several months. But I have no real basis for this other than Fortus's comment on hoping to be free and clear by January and Koplik wording suggesting it will be a minor tour. But I could be very wrong.

“We certainly put on one hell of a show and I think the Lizzy fans know it won’t ever be as good as it was with Phil (Lynott) but this is as good as it’s going to get. If they think that the job is done.”

He'd probably tell you the same thing about the other band he's in

“We certainly put on one hell of a show and I think the Lizzy fans know it won’t ever be as good as it was with Phil (Lynott) but this is as good as it’s going to get. If they think that the job is done.”

He'd probably tell you the same thing about the other band he's in

Uh, I don't think Richard said that. I think that was Ricky Warwick.

Ali

Based on comments from current band members, like Bumble, that seems to be inferred.............

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/gnr-blame-the-economy-for-no-tour/

GN’R: ‘Blame The Economy For No Tour’

Bumblefoot chose to stop talking about GN’R matters following his innocent speculation being reported (dangerously) as something else entirely.

It doesn't seem to be hurting other bands

there are still people on another forum insisting that richard has left the band and that they've received proof from a reliable source!i'm starting to think that he really is gone

BBA's ass does not count as proof sorry....

ANyway I have confirmed this one 2 times, Richard is in Guns and has no plans to leave. No matter what assclown says against it :thumbsup:

i did not know you confirmation it. with who, may i ask?

No you may not,it was confidential apparently.You can stop spreading gossip from unreliable sources,go back to your travesty of a forum. :rolleyes:

ANyway I have confirmed this one 2 times, Richard is in Guns and has no plans to leave. No matter what assclown says against it :thumbsup:

No you may not,it was confidential apparently.You can stop spreading gossip from unreliable sources,go back to your travesty of a forum. :rolleyes:

It was confirmed from Fernando and also by another member of the camp who I might add I rarely bother to clear shit up but felt this neded it.

And that's really not suspose to add fuel to the "gag order" flame? Lmao.

What gag order??

Goodbye BBA, nice try :thumbsup:

Good Call! :thumbsup:

Lmao! This thread. We got "confirmation", but we couldn't get a direct source. Why? Is mum the word?

Uh, Richard is a direct source and said he would be there in October. What else do you want?

Ali

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

It doesn't seem to be hurting other bands

Is there a band subject to a greater media agenda than GN’R?

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

We got "confirmation", but we couldn't get a direct source.

Richard Fortus, via a recent article, confirmed his participation in GN’R’s upcoming plans. Reality.

Guns N' Roses Members & Proyects... Looking..

DIZZY > GNR / RB

ASHBA > GNR / SA

TOMMY > GNR / SA

PITMAN > GNR / ST

RONALD > GNR / BBFT

RICHARD > GNR / TL

And ?? More Culture, Dates e Info Of GNR Guys... Please... This Sections Is:

cupcakes VS HATERS VS IGNORANTS

GUNS N' ROSES >>> Latinamerican Tour Comming Soon, Are You Ready ???

rock2 rock3 rock2