Richard Fortus : is he pulling a Robert Finch ?

The Glow Inc.

I thought gunsguy got the information from a source that wanted to keep their idenity hidden. Seemed a little sketch. My apologies for this one.

you fucked up.

Short,sweet and true.You'd assume he would change his cupcake tactical assault on all things GNR,but some things never change

Saw somewhere gunsguy said he couldn't reveal his source. Or thought I did. Too hard to keep track of threads like these, where there's tons and tons of posts hours later. Then I guess he did reveal the source. I made a mistake and owned up to it. All I can do if you ask me.

Not here to cupcake. But also not here to give two shits what a couple of stubborn, close minded pricks think. Here's to hopin for more cat and puppy pics!

Sure could have fooled me.You are one of the most hate filled and negative people here,and other people are seeing it as well.

I'm excited for the new tour,and I like animals,so I have no pissy issue about the Dijon and Munster pictures.

Who? Axlwhatever random numbers he has by his name? Dude started shit with me earlier posting comments on my profile. Goes through threads looking for my posts to start with me. But whatever you people are seeing in your paranoid delussions are your own issues. Love gnr. Just don't see what's to be sooooo upbeat and positive over in present day. And it, to me is a shame. Hopefully one day, things will get better.

And I'm down with the animals, just wish they would tweet more things that are more important to the fans...like idk...what's going on with the band on a musical standpoint.

Personally I like Axl8302's comments,they are hilarious.You however come off as a hater,not a fan.So you irritate the real fans that are here.Did you even see GNR in 1987? 1991,92 any of the illusion tour? How about the "bare bones" tour? 2006?2010? I have,this has been and is my favorite band since I was in my 20's.So yeah,I take issue with your constantly negative posts.Other people are as well.We have a confirmed tour to look forward to,and all your bitchy little complaints aren't going to change a thing.

Didn't hate on the tour. Other than same ol same ol by the nubees. No, I wasn't fornunate to see the old guys in their heyday. But there is this thing called youtube. Some videos with some nice high quality footage. Four albums full of original material in a, what four year span ain't nothing to complain about either. What do we have from a band that's been at it for fourteen fuckin years? AND I give the nu boys their props. Since the 09 tour, they've been spot on from what I seen. Good, high energy performances, never disputed that. But a covers still a cover, and this band hasn't really proved themselves as a band that can stand on their own. Not without relying HEAVILY on past successes to keep the asses in the seats. But I'm still waiting for them to prove me wrong. And waiting....and STILL waiting.

Not bitching about slash vs axl. That's not what I'm saying at all. Again LOVE gnr. Just don't love how shits been going down. As a gnr fan, I have that right to say that. If and when things go good, such as the nu band performing a great show, I'll send my congrats. But quit being a whine ass because of criticism. It is WELL waranted by ANY fan at this point of the game. The reasons are endless. And all you have at the end of the day is your lame ass "cupcake" cop out to deflect your anger for someone talking about your poor little axl in a negative light. Deal with it, or go play in traffic.

GNR played some great gigs in 2010 fact. And stop with the playground insults,they aren't affective and make you appear stupid.

Aww. Sorry widdle fella. Just remember "sticks and stones may break my bones..."

Seriously guy, what "playground" insults? Did you hear someone tap into your phone when you were saying goodnight to mommy too? Paranoid much? Take a chill pill.

Um,the one about playing in traffic :lol: I'm over 40, how old are you little man? or girl,or whatever.

Please stop getting your panties in a wad,GNR can run their affairs without your input.

At the top of the page you say you like Axl2304's (or whatever his name is) posts because they're funny then you call out Bobbo for "playground insults". Dude, that's retarded. Axl2309's posts are ALL playground insults, you find it funny because he's on your "team". That's it. He just commented on my profile calling me a cunt, for reasons I'll never care to understand, the Axl diehards are WAY more extreme in their stupidity and playground insults than someone like Bobbo. That's the breaks, and that's why the "cupcake", "the band got over it, why can't you?", "you're just here from another forum to pick on us!" and personal messages with juvenile little insults are all you people have. When someone looks at the situation objectively, you don't get arguments like that.

I think Axl8302's opinion of you is accurate and should be applied to BoBo as well.

:lol::lol:

I had no idea we were on "Teams",I'm on team GNR.Dijon is our mascot.

So you call out Bobo for using "playground insults" yet you think we're both "cunts"? Logic fail lol. You're just one of the guys who stands by Axl's whole silent circus and whenever someone says something negative about him you take it personally and insult the person who says it. That's fine I guess, I understand you guys now. There is teams, as hilarious as that is, there's the "axl team", "slash team", and the "look at things objectively team". That's why there's so much fighting here. I subscribe to the third. I think you know where you subscribe, thinking I'm a cunt and agreeing with someone like axl8405 on anything. You're old enough to have seen the real band? Shit cat, I can't believe that.

Are you crying?

So you call out Bobo for using "playground insults" yet you think we're both "cunts"? Logic fail lol. You're just one of the guys who stands by Axl's whole silent circus and whenever someone says something negative about him you take it personally and insult the person who says it. That's fine I guess, I understand you guys now. There is teams, as hilarious as that is, there's the "axl team", "slash team", and the "look at things objectively team". That's why there's so much fighting here. I subscribe to the third. I think you know where you subscribe, thinking I'm a cunt and agreeing with someone like axl8405 on anything. You're old enough to have seen the real band? Shit cat, I can't believe that.

You can believe whatever you want to,I couldn't care less. objectivity is in the eye of the beholder.And yeah that sums up my view of you and BoBo pretty well.GNR has never functioned like other bands,and I personally like that.I also think that bitching and whining on a message board about a band you claim to be a fan of won't make one iota of difference in the way GNR operates. You spread negativity and misery loves company but it won't be mine.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming tour,and nobody will dampen my enthusiasm with their dismal comments.

No worries del norte. Just been informed that axl8302 is banned.

the last time he logged in was after your comment, but you're pretty much a crybaby. :rofl-lol:

Lol they think your lying....

ANyway BACK ON TOPIC! I am glad the band remains in tact going into another tour

the last time he logged in was after your comment, but you're pretty much a crybaby. :rofl-lol:

Lol they think your lying....

ANyway BACK ON TOPIC! I am glad the band remains in tact going into another tour

So am I, hopefully nobody will start anymore unfounded rumors!

well if he isn't banned he should be. dude breaks 3 or 4 forum rules in every post.

Guest siliconmessiah

He is banned. Had it confirmed by a mod.

And yes I agree. Rumors suck. Next time ill wait till somethings confirmed before adding my two cents.

I´m glad he´s banned.

He wrote insults on my wall too, and acted weird overall. He´s been doing this all the time, but I keep on deleting it.

He has been banned before, but "promised" the moderators to behave good, and got unbanned, but he came back with a vengeance...

On topic:

Great that Fortus is on the train. I like the job he´s been doing for gnr since 2002.

Edited by siliconmessiah

He is banned. Had it confirmed by a mod.

And yes I agree. Rumors suck. Next time ill wait till somethings confirmed before adding my two cents.

Is he still banned? It doesn't say "banned" on his profile page

• 3 years later...

I think out of all the members- if Fortus were to leave- that would be the biggest setback. Aside from his versatile and skilled rhythm and lead playing, I think he centers the band. I can't imagine many other players being able to bridge the gap between DJ and Bumble the way Richard does.

I think out of all the members- if Fortus were to leave- that would be the biggest setback. Aside from his versatile and skilled rhythm and lead playing, I think he centers the band. I can't imagine many other players being able to bridge the gap between DJ and Bumble the way Richard does.

Ok, but who will bridge the gap between the amounts of interest I have in 2011 bumped threads and yours?

• Like 1

Ok, but who will bridge the gap between the amounts of interest I have in 2011 bumped threads and yours?

It will fall of the page if there is no interest.

It will fall of the page if there is no interest.

I know. But it's still annoying to me. Sometimes I forget to look at the date, and I think it's a fresh thread but it's just you bumping shit left and right. I'm sure you can understand my frustration.