MEXICO - Palacio de los Deportes

Spirit

I hope dj takes his smith an western and his crossbow over there, surprised they chose Mexico over a us date, I'd never go there.

Why not?

I'd link you to a few websites that shows you images of what happens in the streets over there, however showing images of people decapitated hanging from an overpass, as well as children and women dead in the street, well would be against the rules of the forum.

That kinda of shit happens all over the world, man. It's not like you'd go attend a concert and get decapitated in the way. It's like saying I'd never go to college in the US fearing someone would go and shoot everybody in there. I don't think any social or political problems mexico would influence on whether the concert would be a good one or not. Mexico has one of the most passionate crowds in the world. People have a terrible imagery of latin america. Kinda makes me sad as a Brazilian.

college shootings are occasional , copy-cats , the shit going on down there with the drug wars is all over EVERYDAY in Mexico , and if I , a US citizen were to go down there someone would probablly try and rob me and kill me. sad.gif

Jajajajaja come on man, please tell me that you are joking....

As you said the problem is the drug war if you are clean you don't have to worry, is like the brazilian guy said here in mexico is NOT like you wake up and see a bunch of bodys in the street, or going to work and you see how 3 people get kill come on¡¡¡¡¡ The problem exists but you are over reacting. Please stop saying those things if you really don't know how things are in my country.

I hope dj takes his smith an western and his crossbow over there, surprised they chose Mexico over a us date, I'd never go there.

Why not?

I'd link you to a few websites that shows you images of what happens in the streets over there, however showing images of people decapitated hanging from an overpass, as well as children and women dead in the street, well would be against the rules of the forum.

That kinda of shit happens all over the world, man. It's not like you'd go attend a concert and get decapitated in the way. It's like saying I'd never go to college in the US fearing someone would go and shoot everybody in there. I don't think any social or political problems mexico would influence on whether the concert would be a good one or not. Mexico has one of the most passionate crowds in the world. People have a terrible imagery of latin america. Kinda makes me sad as a Brazilian.

college shootings are occasional , copy-cats , the shit going on down there with the drug wars is all over EVERYDAY in Mexico , and if I , a US citizen were to go down there someone would probablly try and rob me and kill me. sad.gif

As you said the problem is the drug war if you are clean you don't have to worry, is like the brazilian guy said here in mexico is NOT like you wake up and see a bunch of bodys in the street, or going to work and you see how 3 people get kill come on¡¡¡¡¡ The problem exists but you are over reacting. Please stop saying those things if you really don't know how things are in my country.

and your country is ?

Why not?

and your country is ?

Read his post,he said "here in Mexico"

It's most probably comparable with many inner city crimes in the US.

And this post isn't about violence its about a GNR concert.

The one where they were burning gnr merch I think, up in the stands

source?

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE MEXICO YOUR GONNA BURN

Burning guns n roses t shirts at the gnr concert in mexico in 2007, after waiting 3 hours for GnR

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=96386

Aye carumba!

Hey Gunns5, just realized my "source" post may have come off as rude. Didn't intend to come off that way at all.

Edited by ohmygod