NIKKI SIXX jumps a fan for filming....

Gordon Comstock

Nikki Sixx jumped into the audience and went after a fan who was videotaping the band's July 30, 2011 headlining performance at the Outlaw Jam at Frederick Fairgrounds in Frederick, Maryland. The fan was apparently filming the concert with a professional-style camera, which annoyed Nikki.

Edited by RickRoses

I am ashamed to have ever supported and been a fan of this man. He is beyond pathetic and the last couple of weeks he's really let it show with the constant trash talking of other celebs (especially Michael Jackson, trashing a dead guy who can't defend himself, how badass :rolleyes: ) and blocking people on Twitter if they had a different opinion on something than him. Now he does this, jumping a fan for filming a concert, something which he has always trashed Axl for cause it ruins the shows and blah blah. All the things he's always been against: trash talking and judging a person for being different (MJ), treating his fans like complete shit (twitter) and now this camera thing. What a complete fucking faker :thumbsdown: In like 3 weeks I've gone from loving this man, his music and his attitude towards most things and especially his talk about how society needs to be more open to people who are different, to feel nothing but disgust for him as I now see it's all just a lie, that he is no different from the people he tells to be more openminded. Not only is he like those people, but he's also a liar and a coward.

I know people are saying he's been doing this for publicity as if that would make me think it's okay then, but that only makes me think he is even more pathetic! If you got the talent then you don't need to do this shit to get in the news. Fuck Nikki Sixx.

I don't understand why artists get so butthurt and upset about filming at their shows. I would think it's great that people enjoy my stuff that much to want to record a whole show and keep it forever.

If it was about money, then bands should release audio and video of every show they perform, because I guarantee fans would buy it, even if it was the pro-shot video that shows up on the screen, unedited. I know I would.

This was just lame.

I am ashamed to have ever supported and been a fan of this man. He is beyond pathetic and the last couple of weeks he's really let it show with the constant trash talking of other celebs (especially Michael Jackson, trashing a dead guy who can't defend himself, how badass :rolleyes: ) and blocking people on Twitter if they had a different opinion on something than him. Now he does this, jumping a fan for filming a concert, something which he has always trashed Axl for cause it ruins the shows and blah blah. All the things he's always been against: trash talking and judging a person for being different (MJ), treating his fans like complete shit (twitter) and now this camera thing. What a complete fucking faker :thumbsdown: In like 3 weeks I've gone from loving this man, his music and his attitude towards most things and especially his talk about how society needs to be more open to people who are different, to feel nothing but disgust for him as I now see it's all just a lie, that he is no different from the people he tells to be more openminded. Not only is he like those people, but he's also a liar and a coward.

I know people are saying he's been doing this for publicity as if that would make me think it's okay then, but that only makes me think he is even more pathetic! If you got the talent then you don't need to do this shit to get in the news. Fuck Nikki Sixx.

Wow, you were a diehard fan. Strange!

I found it hilarious.

Guest Len B'stard

shit band, shit attitude, shit behaviour, boring sub-metal crap, i'd rather listen to the postman whistling his way up the street in the morning. At least he whistles Motown tunes. It's only nice middle class people that listen to bands like this anyway, try that in any decent fuckin crowd and you'd get clattered.

especially his talk about how society needs to be more open to people who are different, to feel nothing but disgust for him as I now see it's all just a lie, that he is no different from the people he tells to be more openminded.

Honestly, and you believed that from a member of a band like Motley Crue? Corporate rock wankers, always have been. Fact, working class punk bands are generally the only bands who really care about their fans. Bands like Crue and all that fuckin shit are for like, middle class kids who enjoy getting abused. The "YAY, it's so cool that Axl makes us wait two hours before a gig" brigade. It's so exciting and rock n roll, we're so on the edge and we stand there in the pit, roasting alive :lol:

I'd like to see that at a fuckin hip hop club or a Black Flag gig (back when there were Black Flag gigs). "Henry Rollins aint coming onstage until you stop throwing bottles at him people" :rofl-lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I found it hilarious.

Yes, I was. No one calls me a sheep with a low IQ (that's what he calls MJ fans) not even Nikki Sixx and when I told him that he was disrespecting his fans who are also MJ fans he blocked me on Twitter. The man is 52 years old! He retweeted all the tweets agreeing with him and then blocked us who dared to disagree :rolleyes: What a fucking loser. Just put all the shit I own with him up for sale online.

Strange that I was a diehard fan or that I no longer am?

Guest Len B'stard

I found it hilarious.

Yes, I was. No one calls me a sheep with a low IQ (that's what he calls MJ fans) not even Nikki Sixx and when I told him that he was disrespecting his fans who are also MJ fans he blocked me on Twitter. The man is 52 years old! He retweeted all the tweets agreeing with him and then blocked us who dared to disagree :rolleyes: What a fucking loser. Just put all the shit I own with him up for sale online.

Fair play to him though, Michael Jackson was just sort of like a shit James Brown :lol:

I found it hilarious.

Fair play to him though, Michael Jackson was just sort of like a shit James Brown :lol:

Couldn't disagree more, so now I'll have to block you! I won't! But if I was Nikki Sixx I would've.

I found it hilarious.

No, understandable - I was just surprised that you'd gone to such lengths and really changed it round when you found his true nature. I respect that.

Impressive though, you see many people sticking with him through it.

I don't understand why artists get so butthurt and upset about filming at their shows. I would think it's great that people enjoy my stuff that much to want to record a whole show and keep it forever.

If it was about money, then bands should release audio and video of every show they perform, because I guarantee fans would buy it, even if it was the pro-shot video that shows up on the screen, unedited. I know I would.

+1

Bands need to be more like Trent Reznor. Encourage filming at their shows. Imagine the quality of shows we would get if people didn't have to sneak shit in and worry about getting caught.

EDIT: This is just an example of what NIN fans do because they're allowed to and encouraged to film -

Amazing shit.

Edited by Black Sabbath

I found it hilarious.

No, understandable - I was just surprised that you'd gone to such lengths and really changed it round when you found his true nature. I respect that.

Well, thanks.

Yeah, watch them change their minds when it's them he pisses on.

I found it hilarious.

I respect that stand too, but I'd stick with him if I was a fan. You are only hurting yourself by depriving yourself of the music you enjoy. And how he's acting does not change the music they made years ago.

And c'mon Len, the Crue's got some cool tunes. You need to just relax and have a little fun every now and again and not take music so seriously all the time.

Oh, I still listen to the music! I have nothing but respect for Tommy and Mick, it's Nikki's own stuff like his books and all the shit he preaches I'm done with and I won't support his lies any longer. I will always love Mötley for what they were in the 80's (even though I am too young to even remember the 80's) I love/admire their attitudes and the early music a lot and I will never regret having since them live twice cause it was great experiences with great friends that I'll always remember :)

But Nikki Sixx, as a person and a "solo" artist/persona/whatever no longer has my respect and I will never support him again.

Guest Len B'stard
And c'mon Len, the Crue's got some cool tunes. You need to just relax and have a little fun every now and again and not take music so seriously all the time.

I can't man, it's just so fuckin...ugh, atypical, it's just SO boring. Wa-hey, Harleys and Leather and girls and...it's just so boring. And silly looking. And not even in a good way either, silly in a grown men embarassing themselves way. It's just so...content-less and, i don't understand why anyone would want to listen to that stuff. It's like watching the same episode of a soap over and over and over again. They have absolutely nothing to say for themselves. Further to that, the way in which they try to...project a certain image is just patronising. Insulting. Like it's made for retards or something, we're supposed to look at Vince and Tommy and whoever and like, think they're cool or something, get the fuck out of here, look at them :lol:

It's all really well packaged and tied up in a bow and like...targeted for a certain demographic. And all those folks at their gigs, with the 80s rocker look going on, it's just frightening, especially in 2011. At the risk of insulting someone, there's something really sad about that whole thing, especially in younger people in this day and age. There's something lonely and sad looking about them...and i don't mean that in a rude way. Y'know, kids in suburban England and Europe or what have you, walking around dressed like they're on the Sunset Strip in the 80s when they're really getting the bus into town, it's SO tragic looking. Standing at a wet bus stop in Dagenham somewhere, awwww :lol:

Why would anybody want to be a part of that, where in any of that is there anything to aspire to, to end up as a knackered old druggy Queen, it's just so hackneyed.

Edited by sugaraylen

Well, sounds like a bitter old man to me. His ego makes it seem like the Crue is Zepplin or some such shit half the time, when in reality they're on par with Poison easy. Not that that's a horrible thing, but he needs someone to cook him up a reality check for sure :tongue2: . Silly Sixx...

Maybe if you put yourself in the position of other fans in the crowd then you might see his point. With modern technology these days it's obviously common for people to take short clips of live shows on their mobile phones just as a little memento of the concert, however wouldn't you be pissed off if you were trying to enjoy the show but some knobhead is stood in front of you with his camera filming the show and blocking your and many other people's view of the band? I went to see Devin Townsend in Glasgow earlier in the year and some guy was stood there for like 10 mins at a time filming away (and no he wasn't filming as part of the band crew) and getting in other people's way. It's just plain ignorance.