For those who claim that the band wasn't getting pelted with glass bottles in Dublin...

The Glow Inc.

Guest Len B'stard
First of all, Axl is probably the last person I go to see a Guns n' Roses show for. He could leave the "band" I wouldn't give a shit. I mainly go to see some decent guitar playing and Bumblefoot so I can't say I relate to whatever you're talking about...

I think you can...and do. Also, Bumblefoot, again, we're getting into the fuckin guitar nerd bit here now. Now, don't get me wrong, i'm a fan of guitar players, i play myself (albeit REALLY spastically) and i ain't being funny or trying to rag on your taste but Bumblefoot is sort of the techy nerd end of guitar players, which goes back to my middle stamp collector boys in the audience bit.

Second : Sid Vicious, I'm afraid to say, was a horrible bassist. Lemmy tried to give him lessons but gave up on him as he was too wasted and shitty.

Right but before you were saying he couldn't play bass at all and thats what i was disputing, as i said before, his playing was rudimentary at best because, unlike the whole techy nerd brigade, he weren't afraid to get up there and learn, in public, in front of people. But yeah, he was a horrible bassist, he didn't really live long enough to get any good at it. You find me one other person who did that though, just got up there with almost no talent on the instrument with a view to learning, whilst in a band that was getting big like The Pistols were.

Finally, yeah, different people go to see concerts with different motivations in mind. You go to see a concert to have fun, to get drunk, and to shout ? Good for you, I don't give a shit as long as it doesn't stop the show for whatever reason. I go there to see great guitar playing because I find it inspiring. So fucking what ?

So fucking nothing, you just need to understand that the place your going to is not subject to your dictatorial behaviour and just because you turn up and find some of it objectionable don't mean its wrong, maybe you're in the wrong place, maybe you should stay home and appreciate guitar playing on your ipod. But if you do want to venture out into places that serve alcohol and have live music you're gonna have to come to terms with the fact that there's gonna be people there who drink alcohol and like to jump about to live music and get a bit rowdy, simple.

I think you need to realize that this is a classic rock band with almost progressive guitar players, not a punk band, so don't be surprised if you don't see huge moshpits, hardcore dancing, and people throwing shit at the band.

Sorry, classic rock? :lol: GnR are classic rock now? What, you mean like the eagles or something? I think it's you who needs to wake up and realise something. The thousands upon thousands of fans that come to see Guns n Roses come to see a fuckin kick ass rock n roll band, not John Denver. Classic rock, pfft, since when? Have a look at the average GnR setlist.

Maybe you'd enjoy an Insane Clown Posse show : drunk white trash everywhere and the band actually throws ( full ) bottles of well shaken, pressurised soda at the audience.

Thats the second time that like, class predudice has been alluded to in this thread and it proves again what i was saying about a bunch of middle class Rolling Stone subscription having boys getting into Guns n Roses and thinking thats its like some Country Club gala luncheon or something. First some guy asks me if i'm a "pikey" and now you're going on about "white trash", it's a clear case of the nice boys from their parents basements looking down on the scruffy working class oiks, well excuse me but fuck you. Quite apart from anything else i ain't white so i dunno what you're making that presumption based on.

the punkscene and rockscene are totally different. The time when this happened, has also to be considered. So is the difference UK and US.

The Beatles ain't a punk band, neither are The Stones and they dealt with shit getting thrown at em without stopping shows or walking off.

Besides Sid used to cut himself, all the blood, was by his own doing.

No it weren't, in that picture he caught a beer can right in the mouth and was getting hit by bottles all night, it's just when the blood was drying up, for theatrical purposes he re-opened one of the cuts on his chest with a bottle, all that blood was nothing near his own doing, if you watch the video below at about 20 seconds you'll see exactly where all that blood came from ;) Right when he says THE US of A you see a bottle break right on his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMjK9RZjbHs&feature=fvst

Edited by sugaraylen

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not basing my presumption on anything, I'd go to an ICP concert because I like the band AND BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE SHOW ( ie : getting pelted and soaked in dozens of bottles, people jumping on top of me etc... ).

As regards GnR being a classic rock band...Well, maybe AFD was a sleazy, hard rock release and the band was behaving as such but since the UYI tour, the band has been a vegas-rock type of band. DJ Ashba running and jumping isn't making the show or the band dangerous : it's just entertaining. These guys, except maybe for Tommy and to a certain extent Pitman and DJ, are session musicians who probably lead a cleaner lifestyle than you and me. "The most dangerous band in the world" ? Yeah, no. Not since the eighties. It's not GG Alin or the Dwarves, it's Axl in designer clothes with Bumblefoot, yes, the guitar nerd, and with some fireworks to make the stuff look more spectacular. Not exactly a DIY rock n' roll band playing for the pussy and coke.

It's a matter of behaving accordingly with what is happening on stage and I believe that's why quite a few people are disappointed in NuGnR : because it's a vegas rock band, not the hard rock band of their youth.

As regards other people's behaviour : I don't have a problem with anybody's behaviour unless they are physically hurting me or if they make the show stop. I didn't travel 700 kms and pay 500 bucks to have it ruined by somebody who wanted attention or to make a statement. As you said : you pay for your ticket, the band performs and the relationship between you and them ends here. True. But they need to fucking perform and since they won't do that under a rain of bottles : I have a problem with whoever is throwing them.

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Guest Len B'stard
I'm not basing my presumption on anything, I'd go to an ICP concert because I like the band AND BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE SHOW ( ie : getting pelted and soaked in dozens of bottles, people jumping on top of me etc... ).

Right, white trash, yeah, got it...missed that bit out of your description this time, eh?

As regards GnR being a classic rock band...Well, maybe AFD was a sleazy, hard rock release and the band was behaving as such but since the UYI tour, the band has been a vegas-rock type of band. DJ Ashba running and jumping isn't making the show or the band dangerous : it's just entertaining. These guys, except maybe for Tommy and to a certain extent Pitman and DJ, are session musicians who probably lead a cleaner lifestyle than you and me. "The most dangerous band in the world" ? Yeah, no. Not since the eighties. It's not GG Alin or the Dwarves, it's Axl in designer clothes with Bumblefoot, yes, the guitar nerd, and with some fireworks to make the stuff look more spectacular. Not exactly a DIY rock n' roll band playing for the pussy and coke.

It's a matter of behaving accordingly with what is happening on stage and I believe that's why quite a few people are disappointed in NuGnR : because it's a vegas rock band, not the hard rock band of their youth.

All that i can agree with, particularly the last bit but like, at the same time, those people, i think, make up Gunses core fanbase. But you're basically right, it's not really that kind of show anymore but at the same time a lot of the music of those times is played so, y'know, there's a bit of both there and if a bands established as a sleazy hard rock band, they build their fanbase based on that and then still play a lot of the songs from that era, invariably you're gonna get those same people coming. And also, i'm not sure exactly how much Axl or the rest of the boys want to distance themselves from that kind of music, for better or worse, the majority of Axls musical indentity is based on that kinda music. But yeah, basically i agree with you there.

As regards other people's behaviour : I don't have a problem with anybody's behaviour unless they are physically hurting me or if they make the show stop. I didn't travel 700 kms and pay 500 bucks to have it ruined by somebody who wanted attention or to make a statement. As you said : you pay for your ticket, the band performs and the relationship between you and them ends here. True. But they need to fucking perform and since they won't do that under a rain of bottles : I have a problem with whoever is throwing them.

No ones advocating or championing bottle throwing, it's just sometimes these things come with the fucking territory, you simple can't turn thousands of people into robots for Axls sake, especially when you're selling them alcohol and playing rock n roll music to em so a performer should at least not ruin everybodys night and the whole gig over a few fuckin projectiles. And perhaps not give reason for them to be thrown like showing up horrendously late. Why is that any less of a viable solution? Turning up on time? I mean on the one hand you have this sense of rules and propriety but everybody BUT the performer has to follow it? Getting rowdy is now unacceptable but everytime an Axl fanboys questioned on his lateness it's like "it's rock n rooolllll". You can't mug people off like that. If you're gonna show a lack of regard for people they'll do it back.

Edited by sugaraylen

Right, white trash, yeah, got it...missed that bit out of your description this time, eh?

Well...

juggalos-juggalos-foamy-funny-hitler-demotivational-poster-1277243388.jpg

Besides, they are calling themselves "White Trash" or "Scrubs" in every other songs.

Twiztid, their protégés, have a song called "White Trash with Tattoos ( this is how the fuck we live, this is what the fuck we do)" while Shaggy 2 dope has a song called "Keep on Scrubbin" so...yeah. Being white trash is what they are the most proud of so it's not exactly an insult calling them that.

Guest Len B'stard
Besides, they are calling themselves "White Trash" or "Scrubs" in every other songs.

Twiztid, their protégés, have a song called "White Trash with Tattoos ( this is how the fuck we live, this is what the fuck we do)" while Shaggy 2 dope has a song called "Keep on Scrubbin" so...yeah. Being white trash is what they are the most proud of so it's not exactly an insult calling them that.

Yeah, NWA stands for N***** With Attitude but i ain't gonna call em that.

Edited by sugaraylen

You are right in this case about Sid, but after he got hit, he made a show out of it, rubbing it all over and than scarved himself.

But it's a great clip :thumbsup: and he did achieved what he wanted; outshining the others!

Edited by MBRose

In the early 90's, at a Motörhead concert I think in the US, someone threw a very sharp piece of glass or something at Lemmy. We're talking about fucking Lemmy here. This is a guy who lives fucking women, drinking jack n' coke from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to sleep, a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything, who lives in a an apartment probably smaller than Axl Rose's swimming pool and never stopped touring all over the world. This guy is the biggest icon alive in Rock n Roll, don't think so? Go see what Slash and 30 more Rock N' Roll have to say about it. But anyways, this motherfucker throws the glass or whatever and it hits his right hand. It cuts it deeply and the concert has to stop. Lemmy gets an infection on his hand and it swells up, gets all black and he almost loses his hand. Do you have any idea of what that would mean to him? No more Motörhead. It would fucking ruin his life.

It's better to hear it in his own words...

With every job, there are attendant hazards. if i'm working at a checkout in a supermarket or on a factory floor those hazards include rude customers, short changing, getting my finger chopped off in a lathe, getting a sleeve caught in a press etc. Now if i'm standing up in front of thousands of people in an establishment night after night where they are served alcohol and essentially performing a piece of art with a bearing in reality insofar as who i am as a person that is distinctly standoffish confrontational and boisterous, thats a pretty clear cut setting for having a bottle thrown at me. Now if Axl had his finger chopped off by a lathe onstage, THAT would be odd. Is this too complicated for you dear or are you following? I can walk you round another way if you like, just let me know, yeah?

I've drank my fair share sweetheart, I've never been dumb enough to start throwing bottles. There is no excuse for that for anyone over the age of 3. Are you following? You can walk as much as you want to but you're just looking more and more like an insignificant cupcake that I shouldn't be wasting time on.

Do i give a fuck about your little internet soap opera and these little fuckin names you give your little gangs like cupcake and Axlite and Slashite, mate, i couldn't give a fuck, you're like a bunch of little girls playing with their fuckin polly pockets, i couldn't give a fuck. And you're lecturing me on fuckin maturity? I don't care if you've drank your fair share, i don't care if you're the fuckin ghost of Oliver Reed, people have been rowdy at gigs since rock n roll began, you got a problem with it, don't go to the fuckin gigs.

It's just ridiculous, how can you condone on the one hand, mosh pits which are a pretty much a staple of decent rock n roll gigs and then be against something like a plastic bottle hitting you.

Get this straight, we the people are in charge. Not Axl Rose or Iron Maiden or Lemmy or Metallica or whatever. I mean, get this round the fuckin right way here, they chose a profession which consists of standing up on a fuckin stage in front of people and effectively playing for their approval and/or amusement. Right, now i didn't fuckin ask em to do that, if they can't deal with it then thats their problem, not mine. And like i said before, i ain't thrown a bottle at no one in my life, not onstage anyway but this is rock n roll, this is how it's ALWAYS been, from the old fuckin RnB juke joints right up until the present day, these things are bigger than Axl Rose, it's about the way an entire form of music has been since it's inception, fuckin rowdy, from the kids ripping out cinema seats at screenings of Rock Around the Clock, to Stones fans decimating most dancehalls they fuckin played in, Jesus, there were places in Arkansas where Hendrix learned to play with his teeth where if you didn't play with your teeth you got fuckin shot at.

Right, THAT is rock n roll and it's a street level thing and it belongs to the people, not to no fuckin mincer living up in the hills. See, this is a prime example of how fuckin detached from the reality of what they do these people get when they get a bit of money. But don't worry, they'll be reminded EVERY fuckin time cuz you can't fuckin dictate human behaviour to people like that, especially down an avenue like rock n roll which is what people come to to fuckin cut loose basically.

it fuckin worries me though, i'd really like to know some of you lots credentials as far as being fans of rock n roll and the kind of gigs you went to and what they were like and what you were like and where you grew up. I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of you are like, middle class Rolling Stone reading bed before 11pm types that found out about the bands they're into out of books and MTV documentaries.

Y'know, you grow up getting your little fuckin boners off of these "baaad boysss" and their cocaine sniffing hard partying don't give a fuck type attitude but you can't fuckin change what you are and i bet you still out in a crowd like the balls on a fuckin bulldog. Not that any of this is like, a reason for you to not be into these bands but fuckin hell, just chill out, why do you have to be so clench-arsed and hung up on dictating rules and propriety?

Now again, to reiterate, for the 50th time, i ain't saying you gotta fuckin riot at every gig, far from it, you go, you have a laugh, get pissed, act stupid, chuck yourself around a bit, i ain't saying you go there with the express purpose to chuck bottles i'm just saying i don't think it's a big deal and certainly not anything worthy of stopping a show over. Quite apart from any of the other stuff i've said, it's unproffesional. Fuck me, i've seen performers attached onstage who don't stop the fuckin song even, let alone the whole show and then threaten to leave like a fuckin tart. This is like, big bands too, look at that Keith Richards thing, or that big cunt that went for Slash, for performers its a point of pride.

What the fuck kind of rebuttal was that? You've effectively taken both sides of the situation in the same wall of text. Which is it? Are you or are you not condoning trying to injure people with glass (Not plastic.) bottles?

Mosh pits are completely voluntary, there is absolutely no comparison there.

I could be the King of Arabia, or a homeless man and neither one would matter because this is the internet. There is no way to prove anything I would say without giving out more information than I want known about me.

I'll give it to you that Keith was badass when he whacked that moron with his guitar, but Slash's light groping was nothing to write home about. I would have enjoyed it a hell of a lot more if he would have used his guitar as an offensive weapon as well, but a groping is still nowhere near as dangerous as a glass bottle to the head.

You completely lost my attention with the boners and blah, blah, blah, bad boys, whatever, because that doesn't have a single thing to do with this discussion.

As soon as you make up your mind let me know.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Guest Len B'stard
What the fuck kind of rebuttal was that? You've effectively taken both sides of the situation in the same wall of text. Which is it? Are you or are you not condoning trying to injure people with glass (Not plastic.) bottles?

Don't fuckin come the Johnny Cochrane bit with me wankstain, i said what i said, do you have trouble reading, are you a fucking spaccer? "Are you or are you not", don't make me fuckin laugh :lol:

Mosh pits are completely voluntary, there is absolutely no comparison there.

You wannabe up front when one kicks off then tell me how voluntary it is. You could pretty much get the same sort of damage of a PLASTIC bottle hitting you just being near one so, clearly, there is a comparison.

I could be the King of Arabia, or a homeless man and neither one would matter because this is the internet. There is no way to prove anything I would say without giving out more information than I want known about me.

Great, wonderful, i care. Now...what the fuck are you talking about?

I'll give it to you that Keith was badass when he whacked that moron with his guitar, but Slash's light groping was nothing to write home about. I would have enjoyed it a hell of a lot more if he would have used his guitar as an offensive weapon as well, but a groping is still nowhere near as dangerous as a glass bottle to the head.

Right, well done avoiding the context there. My whole comment about the unprofessionalism involved in stopping a show based on that sort of disruption and you're going off about who you do or don't think is badass, as if i give a fuck. Weren't you the one just getting at me for not giving a clear representation of which side of the fence i'm on? As soon as you make your mind up, let me know, yeah?

You completely lost my attention with the boners and blah, blah, blah, bad boys, whatever, because that doesn't have a single thing to do with this discussion.

Right well either i lost your attention or i didn't, clearly you must've read it to know whether it does or doesn't have anything to do with this discussion, now which is it? As soon as you make your mind up, let me know.

But just to clear the first issue up, whilst you work out what the fuck it is you're talking about, there is a difference between championing or condoning an act and not thinking it's a big deal, i've stated this clearly a number of times but as you showed earlier you have trouble paying attention, or trouble knowing whether or not you've paid attention (fuck me, what have i got myself into here :lol:).

Right, so, once again, the point is, you don't HAVE to chuck bottles, it ain't the express purpose of going to a gig BUT if it happens it isn't a big deal, get on with what you're paid to do and don't be a tart, clear enough? Would you like me to get a blackboard and chalk and draw you a picture? Let me know if you're still having trouble and i'll walk you home and kiss your cheek at the door again although why i'm bothering here cuz as you've just admitted, you have trouble with your reading.

Don't fuckin come the Johnny Cochrane bit with me wankstain, i said what i said, do you have trouble reading, are you a fucking spaccer? "Are you or are you not", don't make me fuckin laugh :lol:

No trouble reading moron, two faced poseurs on the internet just give me a serious lack of caring.

You wannabe up front when one kicks off then tell me how voluntary it is. You could pretty much get the same sort of damage of a PLASTIC bottle hitting you just being near one so, clearly, there is a comparison.

You have the choice not to be up front when you should be smart enough to know that a pit is going to break out, don't you? Dipshit.

Great, wonderful, i care. Now...what the fuck are you talking about?

You were the stupid ass asking for credentials. Why am I arguing with a moron that can't even comprehend what they wrote?

Right, well done avoiding the context there. My whole comment about the unprofessionalism involved in stopping a show based on that sort of disruption and you're going off about who you do or don't think is badass, as if i give a fuck. Weren't you the one just getting at me for not giving a clear representation of which side of the fence i'm on? As soon as you make your mind up, let me know, yeah?

I find it perfectly acceptable to bash a moron with a guitar if he jumps on stage. Does that clear it up for you Nancy, or do I have to type s l o w e r?

Right well either i lost your attention or i didn't, clearly you must've read it to know whether it does or doesn't have anything to do with this discussion, now which is it? As soon as you make your mind up, let me know.

My mind is made up. You are a retard that likes to go on pointless rants in the middle of a wall of text.

But just to clear the first issue up, whilst you work out what the fuck it is you're talking about, there is a difference between championing or condoning an act and not thinking it's a big deal, i've stated this clearly a number of times but as you showed earlier you have trouble paying attention, or trouble knowing whether or not you've paid attention (fuck me, what have i got myself into here :lol:).

Finally, you find your way back to the topic at hand. Nothing is a big deal until somebody gets hurt and no band should have to deal with the possibility of being injured

Right, so, once again, the point is, you don't HAVE to chuck bottles, it ain't the express purpose of going to a gig BUT if it happens it isn't a big deal, get on with what you're paid to do and don't be a tart, clear enough? Would you like me to get a blackboard and chalk and draw you a picture? Let me know if you're still having trouble and i'll walk you home and kiss your cheek at the door again although why i'm bothering here cuz as you've just admitted, you have trouble with your reading.

There is no more reason to argue with you. You've proven yourself incapable of rational or coherent thought and I'm done. You aren't worth the minute it took to type this, So go hold your boyfriends hand and kiss him on the cheek. I'm out.

Guest Len B'stard
No trouble reading moron, two faced poseurs on the internet just give me a serious lack of caring.

Then what the fuck you keep replying to me for then?

You have the choice not to be up front when you should be smart enough to know that a pit is going to break out, don't you? Dipshit.

Clairvoyance then? Right, OK.

You were the stupid ass asking for credentials. Why am I arguing with a moron that can't even comprehend what they wrote?

Hence the breaking up of quote and referring specifically to a piece at a time, like you've done this time.

I find it perfectly acceptable to bash a moron with a guitar if he jumps on stage. Does that clear it up for you Nancy, or do I have to type s l o w e r?

No it doesn't clear it up because all you said was how Keith was badass, you're actually that fuckin thick that you STILL haven't understood that point. I'm stunned that i'm having to repeat it again but i will because it's clear that you're a bit thick. Right, i was pointing out Keiths professionalism in dealing with the interloper in mid song and keeping the song going and not stopping it or stopping the show like Axl Rose does, following? To which you've replied i find it perfectly acceptable to bash a moron with a guitar if he jumps onstage...but i wasn't critising Keith for hitting him so why the fuck are you telling me that it's perfectly acceptable? :lol: This is so funny, i'm sorry, i just can't stop laughing. You're actually that thick i've had to pretty much comb through entire posts and provide you with York Notes and you STILL don't get it :lol: This is fucking priceless. Do you mind if i ask how old you are? :lol:

My mind is made up. You are a retard that likes to go on pointless rants in the middle of a wall of text.

You said something, it made no sense, i pulled your card on it, you now look a cock, accept it and move on.

Finally, you find your way back to the topic at hand. Nothing is a big deal until somebody gets hurt and no band should have to deal with the possibility of being injured

Well then they should fuckin stay at home.

There is no more reason to argue with you.

then don't, fuck off.

You aren't worth the minute it took to type this,

Then i guess my stock must be rising cuz guess what nobhead? You took the time. Thank you :)

So go hold your boyfriends hand and kiss him on the cheek. I'm out.

*gasp* you're breaking up with me? Aw, you were the best girlfriend i ever haddd..

Then what the fuck you keep replying to me for then? Clairvoyance then? Right, OK.

Fuck it, I'm bored. let's keep going. To answer those questions, it's because I find you so damn entertaining. You don't have to bee clairvoyant unless you've never been to a show.

Hence the breaking up of quote and referring specifically to a piece at a time, like you've done this time.

And this time. Happy?

No it doesn't clear it up because all you said was how Keith was badass, you're actually that fuckin thick that you STILL haven't understood that point. I'm stunned that i'm having to repeat it again but i will because it's clear that you're a bit thick. Right, i was pointing out Keiths professionalism in dealing with the interloper in mid song and keeping the song going and not stopping it or stopping the show like Axl Rose does, following? To which you've replied i find it perfectly acceptable to bash a moron with a guitar if he jumps onstage...but i wasn't critising Keith for hitting him so why the fuck are you telling me that it's perfectly acceptable? :lol:

There is a huge difference between groping and throwing a glass bottle at someone. Axl has never stopped a show for being groped a.f.a.i.k..

This is so funny, i'm sorry, i just can't stop laughing.

Don't pass out. Or do, I really don't care one way or the other.

You're actually that thick i've had to pretty much comb through entire posts and provide you with York Notes and you STILL don't get it :lol:

I get it perfectly fine, you're wrong.

This is fucking priceless. Do you mind if i ask how old you are? :lol:

Nah, I'll sell it all to you for $5. Old enough to have enough respect for people to not throw bottles at them.

You said something, it made no sense, i pulled your card on it, you now look a cock, accept it and move on. Well then they should fuckin stay at home.

If you say so. Sound advice, stay at home because some moron might throw a bottle at you. Maybe we should all stay at home because some moron might shoot us in a robbery attempt. Whatever.

then don't, fuck off. Then i guess my stock must be rising cuz guess what nobhead? You took the time. Thank you :)

Nope toots, you've piqued my interest. It shot through the roof now. Sell while it's hot.

*gasp* you're breaking up with me? Aw, you were the best girlfriend i ever haddd..

Take it as a learning experience...... Treat your next boyfriend with some care...... It wasn't me, it was you...... Don't go away mad......

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Thats Sid Vicious, a 19 yr old English kid playing a gig to a bunch of irate cowboys in San Antonio where they got pelted with rocks, coins, pigs noses, bottles and they never gave a fuckin inch, in fact they goaded them, wound them up, spat at them and gave as fuckin good as they got all fuckin night. AND did a fuckin encore. Those people came to that fuckin gig with the express purpose of fucking doing the Sex Pistols over and y'know what? By the end of the gig the four rows in the front were converted, dancing and into it and digging it. Winner? The Sex Pistols. THATS how its fuckin done. And we're not talking about some fuckin hard nuts here, we're talking about skinny fuckin kids from London, not your Axl Roses with their fuckin personal trainers and fuckin kickboxing classes and home gyms. They were completely out of their depth in San Antonio, thrown to the fuckin lions by all accounts, no fuckin security, no bodyguards, no fuckin huge entourage, just themselves.

The Ramones, during their first tour of America, got absolutely pelted with crap, booed summarily, attacked even. And guess what? Every town they left when they came back round they were greeted by people that had started bands just off of watching that first tour, bands like The Dead Kennedys, Bad Brains, The Germs, an entire fuckin new movement of bands.

Now THAT is what i mean by earning a crowds respect and winning them over. You give as good as you get and show to people that you mean business and you're there to stay and you're serious about what you do and not some fuckin tarty little chancer that packs up his tents and gets the fuck out of town when confronted with a little grief.

f%ckn eh , sid and the ramones were real true unspoiled, unpampered rock stars , they were the real deal . we cannot expect that from axl .

Well...

juggalos-juggalos-foamy-funny-hitler-demotivational-poster-1277243388.jpg

Lol. Juggalos are such douchebags.

Just kidding.

(not really)

Edited by packersnroses

Guest Len B'stard

@ Damn_Smooth

hahahahaha, what a thick bastard, you've fucked it up again, haven't you? :lol: This time you've turned the whole post including your own into a quote. Dear me, have you not worked it out yet? You're an absolute legend mate, seriously :lol: What a wanker, what a wanker *shakes his head in disbelief* :lol: And i'm sitting here trying to make sense out of you, God, what does that make me? :lol:

@ Damn_Smooth

hahahahaha, what a thick bastard, you've fucked it up again, haven't you? :lol: This time you've turned the whole post including your own into a quote. Dear me, have you not worked it out yet? You're an absolute legend mate, seriously :lol: What a wanker, what a wanker *shakes his head in disbelief* :lol: And i'm sitting here trying to make sense out of you, God, what does that make me? :lol:

I guess that you didn't realize that there was a quote limit either, huh moron?

Awesome job of running away instead of responding to a single point. Just because you're fantasizing about my thicknesses doesn't mean you will ever experience it. Come back to me when you have an intelligent response.

To think that I thought you might be a worthy adversary.

I probably shouldn't have argued with a moron. They always drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Guest Len B'stard

@ Damn_Smooth

hahahahaha, what a thick bastard, you've fucked it up again, haven't you? This time you've turned the whole post including your own into a quote. Dear me, have you not worked it out yet? You're an absolute legend mate, seriously :lol: What a wanker, what a wanker *shakes his head in disbelief* And i'm sitting here trying to make sense out of you, God, what does that make me?

Awesome job of running away instead of responding to a single point. Just because you're fantasizing about my thicknesses doesn't mean you will ever experience it. Come back to me when you have an intelligent response.

I probably shouldn't have argued with a moron. They always drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fuck me, are you back again? I thought you were off Mr Bond. "worthy adversary" :rofl-lol: Can i give you a bit of advice? You really really REALLY desperately need to ask a girl out, seriously, before it's too late for you :lol: What a wanker, what absolute wanker, can't read, can't quote, thick as fuckin shit, keeps saying he's gonna go with every post and yet back each time, keep going, this is actually getting beyond funny. Adversary, oooooooooooooooooooooooh :lol: You'd like me to answer your single point AGAIN? Alright then, throwing bottles ain't a big deal :lol: Again? Throwing bottles ain't a big deal. One more time? Throwing bottles ain't a big deal.

Worthy adversary, you wanna lay off the fuckin Dungeons and Dragons and get yourself a bird. It ain't difficult, just go to a pub or a club and engage one in conversation, talk to her, ask her about herself, the rest just happens by itself. Never know, you might find yourself a worthy adversary among them :rofl-lol: Fuck me, you meet all sorts, don't you? I was feeling a bit narked off this morning but honestly, you've made my day. Worthy adversary :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

he's only fuckin posting again :lol: Were you up all night waiting for me to respond? :lol: Don't worry dear, i'm back now and i'm at work so you have my undivided attention.

Edited by sugaraylen

@ Damn_Smooth

hahahahaha, what a thick bastard, you've fucked it up again, haven't you? This time you've turned the whole post including your own into a quote. Dear me, have you not worked it out yet? You're an absolute legend mate, seriously :lol: What a wanker, what a wanker *shakes his head in disbelief* And i'm sitting here trying to make sense out of you, God, what does that make me?

Fuck me, are you back again? I thought you were off Mr Bond. "worthy adversary" :rofl-lol: Can i give you a bit of advice? You really really REALLY desperately need to ask a girl out, seriously, before it's too late for you :lol: What a wanker, what absolute wanker, can't read, can't quote, thick as fuckin shit, keeps saying he's gonna go with every post and yet back each time, keep going, this is actually getting beyond funny. Adversary, oooooooooooooooooooooooh :lol: You'd like me to answer your single point AGAIN? Alright then, throwing bottles ain't a big deal :lol: Again? Throwing bottles ain't a big deal. One more time? Throwing bottles ain't a big deal.

Worthy adversary, you wanna lay off the fuckin Dungeons and Dragons and get yourself a bird. It ain't difficult, just go to a pub or a club and engage one in conversation, talk to her, ask her about herself, the rest just happens by itself. Never know, you might find yourself a worthy adversary among them :rofl-lol: Fuck me, you meet all sorts, don't you? I was feeling a bit narked off this morning but honestly, you've made my day. Worthy adversary :lol:

Are you seriously as retarded as you're making yourself sound? You dumb bitch, I told you I was sticking around. Moron.

Thanks for the advice on getting a woman, you're just not the one want.

You've proven more than enough that you don't have the brain to converse, but I admire your mentally handicapped attempts.

Once again, there is no excuse for throwing bottles. I wont try to out do your stupidity by repeating it. I know that you're simple, but I have faith that you can understand it by saying it once.

@ Damn_Smooth

Are you seriously as retarded as you're making yourself sound? You dumb bitch, I told you I was sticking around. Moron.

You've proven more than enough that you don't have the brain to converse, but I admire your mentally handicapped attempts.

Once again, there is no excuse for throwing bottles. I wont try to out do your stupidity by repeating it. I know that you're simple, but I have faith that you can understand it by saying it once.

Guest Len B'stard

@ Damn_Smooth

Worthy adversary, you wanna lay off the fuckin Dungeons and Dragons and get yourself a bird. It ain't difficult, just go to a pub or a club and engage one in conversation, talk to her, ask her about herself, the rest just happens by itself. Never know, you might find yourself a worthy adversary among them Fuck me, you meet all sorts, don't you? I was feeling a bit narked off this morning but honestly, you've made my day. Worthy adversary

Kay, bye :)

And then there's big bad Axl Rose and 50 Cent and all their fuckin....working out in the gym and doing kick-boxing and they're fuckin muscles all over the place, built like fuckin tanks, giving it large and cultivating these bad boy reputations and all it takes is *doink* OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...was that an Evian bottle? mmmmmm, you people are meanie-beans, i don't wanna play with you anymoooreee *pouts and shuffles off*

:lol: