Axl reminds me of Rocky

fergus

At first, Axl and Rocky where hungry!

Mickey responds: You ain’t been hungry since you won that belt! He goes on to explain: “Well Rock, let’s put it this way–3 years ago you were supernatural, you was hard and you was nasty and you had this cast-iron jaw… but then, the worst thing happened to you that could happen to any fighter… you got civilized!”

Back in the day, axl was champ now he just became civilized!!

I don't see why so many of you keep asking why Axl is the way he is?

What do you want him to do? He and GNR tour the countries of the world where they can play huge venues and make lots of money.

Why is it always Axl's fault if he doesn't promote a cd or a tour or whatever? Where the fuck is their record company? I don't see them promoting them. When something goes wrong it's always Axl's fault.

The Rolling Stones haven't made an album or toured in years, yet people don't say where the hell is Mick and why isn't there any new music?

Axl likes his privacy. I don't see him starting to change his life now that's he's older. He is what he is and either you respect it or not.

M. Shadows and A7X opened for GNR in some shows in Europe. Shadows said Axl was nice to them, but he didn't hang out with them. He was private on the tour. A7X accepted that. That's the way he is.

Baz says Axl is really shy and doesn't like to be around alot of people. I can see that. It seems whenever he is somewhere there's some jerk reporter talking shit to him and provoking him. When does the shit end?

As far as Axl is concerned, he had the high life back in the 80's and early 90's and now just wants to do things a little slower. I'm not crazy about it. Would I love a full US tour, sure I would. I love Axl and I don't care who the rest of the band is as long as I get to see and hear him sing. But Axl has always done things his way and why the fuck should he change now?

Axl now is living the life of Rocky part 3 He got his face all fixed up. Handsome. Nice clothes. What'd he get for Paulie, anything? This! He gave me a lousy, stinkin' Chinese Democracy CD. There!

Edited by fergus

I don't see why so many of you keep asking why Axl is the way he is?

What do you want him to do? He and GNR tour the countries of the world where they can play huge venues and make lots of money.

Why is it always Axl's fault if he doesn't promote a cd or a tour or whatever? Where the fuck is their record company? I don't see them promoting them. When something goes wrong it's always Axl's fault.

The Rolling Stones haven't made an album or toured in years, yet people don't say where the hell is Mick and why isn't there any new music?

Axl likes his privacy. I don't see him starting to change his life now that's he's older. He is what he is and either you respect it or not.

M. Shadows and A7X opened for GNR in some shows in Europe. Shadows said Axl was nice to them, but he didn't hang out with them. He was private on the tour. A7X accepted that. That's the way he is.

Baz says Axl is really shy and doesn't like to be around alot of people. I can see that. It seems whenever he is somewhere there's some jerk reporter talking shit to him and provoking him. When does the shit end?

As far as Axl is concerned, he had the high life back in the 80's and early 90's and now just wants to do things a little slower. I'm not crazy about it. Would I love a full US tour, sure I would. I love Axl and I don't care who the rest of the band is as long as I get to see and hear him sing. But Axl has always done things his way and why the fuck should he change now?

It's just plain stupid to expect him to change. However, a simples half an hour from him explaining what's the current situation behind the curtains with GnR isn't asking for too much. :shrugs:

I prefer he's Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler. Well, not really, only because I love that movie and the use of Sweet Child is perfect. Really adds to the story if ya think about it.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=WTuuIPw6FBE

The Wrestler was pretty much the same story as Rocky 6, only that Rocky moves on with his life, the Wrestler doesnt, at the end he is still living in the past