Chris Pitman solo show in brazil!

AGS

From Chris Facebook:

"I will be doing a DJ gig with guitars and synthesizers, tomorrow in Floripa Brazil at the DoubleSeven Club. Super stoked to do this medium, and we are going to TEAR THIS PLACE APART! there will be an ambulance and doctors for the faintly. CNN coverage at 3am. >theFormDestroyer"

"ATENCAO!! those who enquired about coming from Paraquay and Argentina for this show, Im Sorry but it has SOLD all tickets already. ...Disculpe:("

29654819574782975121259.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope he does some more dates everywhere... he is a very talented muscician... :thumbsup:

Edited by AGS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..and another rides on the back of the name Guns N'Roses :rolleyes:

Yeah, too bad it went well for him... It would have been so cool for him not sell any ticket. By the way, he's in Guns n' roses for a long long time now, so...

Someone else has been doing it for 15 years, and he isn't even in the band.

Pitman is in GN'R, therefore it's normal. It's like if Kirk Hammett had a solo show, do you think it would just say "Kirk Hammlet" or "Kirk Hammett FROM METALLICA."

:rolleyes:

Guest gunns5

fuck off with the negativity.

A member of GnR is putting on a show for the people of Brasil.

Now lets make it really easy to understand by breaking down for you, A member of G U N S N' R O S E S

Edited by gunns5

I saw Chris' band Sextapes in LA a couple of years back - was a very good show :-)

I don't see the problem with a poster saying "Chris Pitman of Guns N Roses", seeing as his name is Chris Pitman and he's in a band called Guns N Roses :shrugs:

Wow. Brazil must be a pretty easy place to get sold out crowds.

that is what I was thinking.. I wouldn't even know this guy if I walked right into him..

It's 'cause depending on the club he's performing in, people go there independently of who's playing... It's like 'the cool place to hang out'... I don't think it's 'cause it's easy to sell out shows in Brazil, plus, it must be a really small venue... Some much bigger names didn't sell out here... for example: Tears for Fears, Chris Cornell, Carlos Santana, Motley Crüe, Motörhead, etc...

Pitman is in GN'R, therefore it's normal. It's like if Kirk Hammett had a solo show, do you think it would just say "Kirk Hammlet" or "Kirk Hammett FROM METALLICA."

:rolleyes:

+1

+1

Why don't these whiners just go away and not come back till a 'reunion' happens :rolleyes:

Yeah but he earned it

:thumbsup:

Do you need to do this in every fucking thread, jackass?? Go find something to do with your life, get a girlfriend, a decent job! How can being an asshole in every nugnr thread make you happy, moron? Go crawl back to whatever piece of shit turdhole you crawled out of. What has Pitman done to you? Go back to your miserable, disgusting, sad deception of a "life". :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Where the fuck are the mods? Isn't it clear what his intentions are over and over and over and over again? Did he add anything to the thread? Did he even discuss about the fucking topic? Wake up, mod team!

If you don't agree, just ignore him and talk about this sold-out, awesome, exclusive and historical show GNR's effects dude is playing. Let's hope there are some decent bootlegs!

Edited by st0n3r

He is a musician doing what he loves to do. Play music. And if people want to see him.....what's wrong with that?

Why you so cynical? You should lighten up. It is just music. Instead of constantly crying about what happened in a band 15 years ago, why not just check out the music and see if you like it or not?

I judge songs by how they sound. I can't imagine having to base my music appreciation on what the name of a band is or how a musician is labeled. Sad you care so much about actual non-music related stuff.

If some of you people wouldn't go 'Mommyyyyyyy he said the S-word' as soon as someone mentions a certain ex GNR-guitarist, there wouldn't be any problem. I mean, the one and only CHRIS FUCKING PITMAN is playing a show! Let's focus on what matters here.

Wow. Brazil must be a pretty easy place to get sold out crowds.

Yes. See in Brazil music fans want to experience music. They will see famous bands, unknown bands, members from bands doing solo shows.

A guy like you will look at this ad and get riled up about the name of the artist, how the ad is referring to him, who the guy is friends with, etc.

Brazilians don't care about all that stupid behind the scenes bs. They just want to go have fun and listen to music.

To some its about the song. To others.....they care more about all the other stupid crap.

He is a musician doing what he loves to do. Play music. And if people want to see him.....what's wrong with that?

Why you so cynical? You should lighten up. It is just music. Instead of constantly crying about what happened in a band 15 years ago, why not just check out the music and see if you like it or not?

I judge songs by how they sound. I can't imagine having to base my music appreciation on what the name of a band is or how a musician is labeled. Sad you care so much about actual non-music related stuff.

The reason people whine, moan, bitch, and complain about the bandmates, and the name, is becuase it's the only way to downgrade the new band. I like Slash's solo stuff, hell I saw him live. I like Duffs solo albums, Izzy's, Gilby's. I like THE MUSIC. I could'nt give a damn about the "drama" or "he said she said" bullshit that New GN'R hating pessimist dig up from their ill-forgotten 1989. Learn to move on, and find some other band forum of a band you do fuckin' like. This is the Guns N' Roses section, for the current band. I mean, to think a member of Guns N' Roses is using the name to sell tickets is just plain stupid. Everytime I see a certain someone on a magazine it's "FORMER GUNS N' ROSES GUITARIST," and it's been going on for 15 years!

Go to a New GN'R concert, listen to Chinese Democracy without the image of a top hated guitarist from the past, a band is about THE MUSIC. Drama, bullshit, members, that's all second rate when it comes to the music the band plays.

If some of you people wouldn't go 'Mommyyyyyyy he said the S-word' as soon as someone mentions a certain ex GNR-guitarist, there wouldn't be any problem. I mean, the one and only CHRIS FUCKING PITMAN is playing a show! Let's focus on what matters here.

Why in the world would slash's name NEED to be mentioned in a story about a Chris pitman show?

Your post works both ways."mommy there is a GnR topic that didn't mention slash. Sure, Slash hasn't been in the band for 15 years and has moved on with his life and career, but I cannot do the same. So I think I will hang out at a forum of a band that Slash isn't in, just so I can ridicule and make fun of any topic that talks about a current band member."