Conservapedia: Greatest conservative songs

GivenToFly

Guest Len B'stard

Bodies, in the words of it's creator Mr J Lydon of Finsbury Park, North London, isn't pro or anti abortion, it's trying to find a damn answer to it all. Do not be limited in your desicions by morality because it is immoral to bring a child into this world and not look after it". The idea of Bodies was never to take one side or the other, it was just to present the concept and allow people to make up their own minds.

Johnny Ramone was an avowed republican though a lot of people think he did it on purpose to wind up the liberal NY set although i think thats just a case of "oh say it ain't so Johnny!", i think he was a republican and hey, more power to him. Although he is slightly dead now.

I LOVE the description of Boulevard of Broken Dreams though "although critical of the Bush administration, it is an example of what a liberals life is really like" :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

You HAD to 1-up me, didn't you? And on my 3000th post! :thumbsdown:

Hahaha! I actually posted it at the same time and I didn't see yours so I'm not a bad person honest!

He is Giventofly, honestly he is, he tortures Hamsters, honestly, he gave one some crank once and stuck it in it's wheel and watched it run around for 18 hours until it died of exhaustion, filming the ordeal on his phone in fits of laughter.

Edited by sugaraylen

He is Giventofly, honestly he is, he tortures Hamsters, honestly, he gave one some crank once and stuck it in it's wheel and watched it run around for 18 hours until it died of exhaustion, filming the ordeal on his phone in fits of laughter.

Who gave you permission to speak Abdul? Off with you! *cracks whip*

Guest Len B'stard

Who gave you permission to speak Abdul? Off with you! *cracks whip*

Sahib, i was only wanting to bring your breakfast. Begging your kind forgiveness Sahib. Thank you Sahib.

*scurrys away*

:lol:

Edited by sugaraylen