1993: Axl tells the truth about Metallica

D..

Ron contribuited a lot to CD in my opinion, at least CD, Shacklers, Better n Catcher sound lot dif with him on guitar and the parts he added to the songs...

He played rhythm parts too. He also shared solos with Buckethead in Scraped and Raid N' The Bedouins.

Ron contribuited a lot to CD in my opinion, at least CD, Shacklers, Better n Catcher sound lot dif with him on guitar and the parts he added to the songs...

In addition Ron is intelligent and one hell of a musician.He has been more than accomodating toward the fans,great attitude and sense of humor.

Droezle u left out one thing. The old band had so much Passion that they ended up crashing out in flames. They only put out three full albums of originals. And have u forgotten the line up changes? Original members Izzy and Steven both weren't around at the end, that is 40% of the lineup. So let's not act like the original group were best friends that put out 15 albums.

Nobody is forcing you to stick around now. You are here by choice.

Ide say five records from 87-93 is a fair amount of output for a band. And lets not forget what all original members who left or were kicked out said about the main reason the band broke up. Why do you feel you have to retaliate when someone critisizes nuGuns output. Are you overjoyed of what Axl has done with the name, as far as output?

Ide say five records from 87-93 is a fair amount of output for a band. And lets not forget what all original members who left or were kicked out said about the main reason the band broke up. Why do you feel you have to retaliate when someone critisizes nuGuns output. Are you overjoyed of what Axl has done with the name, as far as output?

It's not that, or atleast in my view of things, that isn't the reason. I think some of the defensiveness behavior is because there are alot, and I mean ALOT of Axl haters, not just in this forum, but around the world. There are so many people who come here just to be assholes and make people angry. After so many years of this I think fans have grown a little jumpy and you know what? I don't blame them.

Droezle u left out one thing. The old band had so much Passion that they ended up crashing out in flames. They only put out three full albums of originals. And have u forgotten the line up changes? Original members Izzy and Steven both weren't around at the end, that is 40% of the lineup. So let's not act like the original group were best friends that put out 15 albums.

Another reason/excuse why Nu Guns don't release music. The line up changes. Is this band steady enough to even call it a band?

Another reason/excuse why Nu Guns don't release music. The line up changes. Is this band steady enough to even call it a band?

What would u call it then?

And I don't know why they don't put out more albums. Axl's stubbornness? Bad advice from his management?

It is ridiculous, and as a fan it sucks.

What would u call it then?

And I don't know why they don't put out more albums. Axl's stubbornness? Bad advice from his management?

It is ridiculous, and as a fan it sucks.

Damn true

Guest siliconmessiah

fly_poster_graffiti_trust_the_lies01.jpg

I don´t really know the purpose of this thread.

We all know the truth. That GNR´s songs blows Metallica out of the water.

But at least Metallica has a homepage that was updated today. And band members speaks openly about what´s next, gets interviewed together and releases music/live dvd:s on quite a regular basis.

Edited by siliconmessiah

But at least Metallica has a homepage that was updated today.

GN'R's was updated two days ago....

Woah - Ashba is now in GN'R?! Sweeet!

Only the tour section is up to date... why even bother? Who still checks the GnR website anymore? And why not just update the whole thing?

The songs on their old albums are so damn long. It's great for the first couple of songs but it gets redundant. Okay...2 minute instrumental intro, pretty bad ass, Hetfield sings, guitar solo, Hatfield sings some more, another guitar solo, long ass instrumental outro. But it happens on every fucking song!

The songs on their old albums are so damn long. It's great for the first couple of songs but it gets redundant. Okay...2 minute instrumental intro, pretty bad ass, Hetfield sings, guitar solo, Hatfield sings some more, another guitar solo, long ass instrumental outro. But it happens on every fucking song!

Some of them are really excessively long. That goes for most of And Justice For All, St.Anger as a whole and some songs on Death Magnetic, specially Judas Kiss and All Nightmare Long.