Axl singing Stairway to Heaven?

GnR Chris

I have plenty of Gn'R bootlegs, demos and so forth. I have never once heard Gn'R or Axl performing "Stairway to Heaven." But my friend sent me it in an email this morning. I figured I would have heard it by now on youtube or something. Does anyone know if it's legit? Obviously you haven't heard the version I have, but I mean is there one known to be floating around out there?

Post it?

I'm listening right now and it just doesn't sound real. Especially around the five-minute mark. Oh, well. Yeah, I'll try to upload it a bit later tonight. I'm in the middle of packing right now and was just perusing my music library for stuff to listen to.

I have heard it. Its Mark Slaughter at the roxy in 89.//not axl

I have plenty of Gn'R bootlegs, demos and so forth. I have never once heard Gn'R or Axl performing "Stairway to Heaven." But my friend sent me it in an email this morning. I figured I would have heard it by now on youtube or something. Does anyone know if it's legit? Obviously you haven't heard the version I have, but I mean is there one known to be floating around out there?