Axl on Izzy's new album?

FuddMckagan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl should be working on his own album.

Some (happier) people tend to look at the glass half full, ever tried it?

You never have anything positive to say about Axl or GNR.
Sure I do.
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
Same reason you are.
I think you're full of shit. You're a fuckin' loser and i'm convinced you lied about having all these cars and all that none sense.
...So

You respond like a 13 year old.

Guest siliconmessiah

This has apparently been shot down as totally fake.

The topic is locked at HTGTH, claiming the twitter account to be fake.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Can't you ever be positive about anything?

How in the world is this not good news?

But more importantly.............three days ago I put in a post that Axl should sing backups on an Izzy album..........and look at what happened today.

it's not locked

one user said: FAKE! That account is FAKE!

and then jarmo:

Ok, so this seems to be FAKE.

/jarmo

and that's all

yeah, but as I said before: always waiting for a confirmation...

Edited by DrDrei

it's not locked

and then jarmo:

/jarmo

and that's all

it is locked and labeled as false, just went and had a look for the first time in a while. can't believe I spent a couple of years and over 10,000 posts on that forum. used to be a fun place.

it's not locked

and then jarmo:

/jarmo

and that's all

Fake? shit...

Sunny must be so relieved!

So you complain that the new band sucks, and you also complain when he works with an integral member of the old band. Alright.

He complains almost about everything related to Gnr. Its kinda sad that someone comes on a fan website, daily I might add. And always bashes the band who the website it about. Probaly,makes up most his personal life aswell. I work fulltime and have my own life. I come to this website to unwind and to see whats happening with my fav. band. I cannot imagine getting on the net on going to a band's fan website and just be negative almost everytime. We are free to write whatever, I get it. All I am saying is these are the kind of people you really should feel sorry and wonder what a sad life it must be at home.

So you complain that the new band sucks, and you also complain when he works with an integral member of the old band. Alright.

He complains almost about everything related to Gnr. Its kinda sad that someone comes on a fan website, daily I might add. And always bashes the band who the website it about. Probaly,makes up most his personal life aswell. I work fulltime and have my own life. I come to this website to unwind and to see whats happening with my fav. band. I cannot imagine getting on the net on going to a band's fan website and just be negative almost everytime. We are free to write whatever, I get it. All I am saying is these are the kind of people you really should feel sorry and wonder what a sad life it must be at home.

this is stupid ass person shit. My home life is fine bro; since my opinions don't agree with yours, i need people to feel sorry for me or my home life is fucked?

your thinking is fucked.

Edited by SunnyDRE

this is stupid ass person shit. My home life is fine bro; since my opinions don't agree with yours, i need people to feel sorry for me or my home life is fucked?

your thinking is fucked.

Wow! I upset you that bad that you edited your post in mins... Talk about Bipolar. Look I just expressed my feelings, and now you are upset. You are judging my thinking, so be it. Like I said I feel bad for your home life and up bringing. Something must have gone wrong there. You feel like you have to annoy people daily. I guess you were one of those kids who go bullied and couldnt do anything about it. And this website and your negative comments is your way of revenage. I have seen you get countless argurements, I guess thats your high. So I wait for your trash talking so I could brush it off.

your thinking is fucked.

Wow! I upset you that bad that you edited your post in mins... Talk about Bipolar. Look I just expressed my feelings, and now you are upset. You are judging my thinking, so be it. Like I said I feel bad for your home life and up bringing. Something must have gone wrong there. You feel like you have to annoy people daily. I guess you were one of those kids who go bullied and couldnt do anything about it. And this website and your negative comments is your way of revenage. I have seen you get countless argurements, I guess thats your high. So I wait for your trash talking so I could brush it off.

Yeah, you nailed it. :rolleyes:

Retard.

your thinking is fucked.

Retard.

:shades: brushoff!

your thinking is fucked.

Retard.

He really did.

your thinking is fucked.

Retard.

He really did.

Not even close...but who gives a shit. Do some of you assholes really sit around and wonder what other posters home life is like?

Jesus H Christ.......and I'm the one getting shit. <_<

your thinking is fucked.

Retard.

:shades: brushoff!

It really was. Besides that - who the fuck cries about a guest spot on one song on a friend's album? Are band members not allowed any sort of outlet besides GN'R? No personal lives either?

So it sucks this is a bust... can't say im surprised! This would have been the best news since cd came out, Damn. Edit: I just wanted to say this as well..... fuck jarmo. What a nazi. I can't believe I used to like that place... don't go there if u haven't already. He deletes half the peoples posts and is constantly just complaint about other borders.. he's honestly got the worst qualities of sailaway and volcano combined.. and he RUNS that site. He's constantly bashing people who critique axl and constantly blindly praising axl, sailaway and volcano respectively. Sorry guys you're great otherwise! Ya, fuck that guy.

U didn't mention my name.....I knew u actually liked my posts!!!!!