Axl on Izzy's new album?

FuddMckagan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a guitar player who occasionally plays with Izzy. he told me that there was a song that Izzy said Axl would be great to sing on. He then called Axl who said he would do it, but I'm not sure if he ever did.

Anyway, it's nice to know that Axl still keeps in contact with Izzy. I think Axl should get together with Izzy and Duff and keep Ashba and his new drummer and start a tour as GNR for at least one world tour. I think that would be awesome.

I know a guitar player who occasionally plays with Izzy. he told me that there was a song that Izzy said Axl would be great to sing on. He then called Axl who said he would do it, but I'm not sure if he ever did.

Anyway, it's nice to know that Axl still keeps in contact with Izzy. I think Axl should get together with Izzy and Duff and keep Ashba and his new drummer and start a tour as GNR for at least one world tour. I think that would be awesome.

Bumblefoot ain't going nowhere. His shredding is gold. No not gold. Platinum laced with minors diamonds.

Great News. Axl + Izzy = Magic

AXL & Izzy = GN'R!

So pleased i managed to see them perform together in 2006. Both are very talented.

No, Axl+Slash+Izzy+Duff+Steven=GNR

Axl+Izzy is still pretty damn good.

No, Guns n' roses is Axl, Tommy, Bumblefoot, Richard, DJ, Frank, Dizzy and Chris.

fought so hard to keep to the name......just so he could do back up vocals for Sebastion Bach.

:shrugs:

Why do u have to be such a negative prick all the time?

Imagine if slash kept the name,

beiber and roses, the black eyed roses, fergies guns, cash, bling and the superbowl... At least it would satisfy peoples demand for quantity however quality wise well thank god for the name going to Axl

Edited by gunns5

fought so hard to keep to the name......just so he could do back up vocals for Sebastion Bach.

beiber and roses, the black eyed roses, fergies guns, cash, bling and the superbowl... At least it would satisfy peoples demand for quantity however quality wise well thank god for the name going to Axl

Can we not turn this thread into another one of those?

I wonder if Axl helped write the song or if he's strictly a guest (if this is true, of course)

haha you're ridiculous, you immature queer asshole. Go listen to that proto-emo shit of a band you're usernamed after and let the people enjoy GnR. I bet no matter how many times you check this forum, you won't be happy with the news you get, so why bother?

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

Everyone vs. Sunny :lol:

This thread is gold! PURE GOLD ME SAY! pirate.gif

I used to be a regular there until jarmo thought he became friends with the band. Now I just cupcake around just to see what's doing.

Bit off topic. What Don Henley song did Axl guest on?

Oh and why would anyone here care about or even visits Jarmo's pighole?

Great News. Axl + Izzy = Magic

AXL & Izzy = GN'R!

So pleased i managed to see them perform together in 2006. Both are very talented.

No, Axl+Slash+Izzy+Duff+Steven=GNR

Axl+Izzy is still pretty damn good.

No, Guns n' roses is Axl, Tommy, Bumblefoot, Richard, DJ, Frank, Dizzy and Chris.

Ok.

Back on topic, it would be really nice to hear something from Axl and Izzy. Hope its true.

lol Yeah, I just about fell on the floor when Slash and Fergie played Sweet Child of Mine. I also texted my son saying how Axl must have thrown something at his tv set about then. I can't believe did that. What a loser!

And stuff like this is not helping one bit. This is the kind of shit that degrades the quality of discussion even further.

Edited by WhazUp

And stuff like this is not helping one bit. This is the kind of shit that degrades the quality of discussion even further.

I agree with you 100% but unfortunately he has a point :shrugs:

I can see where he is coming from and I respect it as well, but you know just as well as I do that bringing Slash into threads like this never turn out well lol

I don't understand people who are glad Axl kept the name so Slash wouldn't and do stuff like the superbowl. First off, the alternative to Axl keeping the name would never have been Slash keeping it; it would have just died like perhaps it should have. Second, assuming Slash had kept the name he would never be in a state where it would just be him as a guitarist like that playing with Fergie, it would have been GNR at the superbowl themselves which would rock and would never happen with the current situation.

Ya.

I just don't understand the whole Axl vs. Slash thing in general, like why do we have to bash one of them to defend what the other person has done with their lives post-1994?