What Songs Should be Replaced on New Tour

gnrfan2007

Guest siliconmessiah

I would love to see a setlist that varies a little from gig to gig.

Not big variations, but replacing a song here and there.

Guns N´ Roses is good when it comes to this, and I´ll hope that it will continue that way!

You can't take out Nightrain. That might be GnR's best overall "rock" song. And maybe the best chance for live guitar solos to shine.

I would love to see out to get me, Live and Let Die and Heaven's Door replaced with different songs. Heck, throw out Mr. Brownstone too. Great song, but we've heard it for 25 years now.

Civil War

Dont Damn Me

Estranged

Slow version of You're Crazy

From CD I'd like to hear

Better

Catcher

This I Love

Prostitute

Street of Dreams

Yeah, I don't think they'll take out Nightrain ... but that song's got too much of that '80s vibe to it that makes it annoying after awhile.

Civil War - the ending needs to change

Don't Damn Me

- they never or rarely played it with the old group

- Axl seems to not like sing very fast intense songs on live because it drains him

Aren't these songs already *regulars* on the setlist:

Better

This I Love

Street of Dreams

EDIT: Catcher is not a regular on the setlist

You can't take out Nightrain. That might be GnR's best overall "rock" song. And maybe the best chance for live guitar solos to shine.

I would love to see out to get me, Live and Let Die and Heaven's Door replaced with different songs. Heck, throw out Mr. Brownstone too. Great song, but we've heard it for 25 years now.

Civil War

Dont Damn Me

Estranged

Slow version of You're Crazy

From CD I'd like to hear

Better

Catcher

This I Love

Prostitute

Street of Dreams

Edited by gnrfan2007

Guest siliconmessiah

Hold yer horses.

Taking out Nightrain is not an option, ever!

I think it has evolved very well into the 2000´s with the new sounding solo etc.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Would love to hear Estranged, Civil War, and TWAT be regulars on the setlist. I know TWATS a bitch to sing, but that's one of the few songs on CD that has major replay value to me, and should have been released as a single imo.

yeah, twat is a great song, but i can't see any sense is record a song, and don't play it live.

Songs like TWAT take too much out of Axl. That's the only reason why they are not perform.

Would love to hear Estranged, Civil War, and TWAT be regulars on the setlist. I know TWATS a bitch to sing, but that's one of the few songs on CD that has major replay value to me, and should have been released as a single imo.

yeah, twat is a great song, but i can't see any sense is record a song, and don't play it live.

Songs like TWAT take too much out of Axl. That's the only reason why they are not perform.

if this is a problem from him...don't release songs that can't to sing. simple as that.

if this is a problem from him...don't release songs that can't to sing. simple as that.

Does Iron Maiden or Metallica play every single song they have ever released live regularly?

but, man, we are talking about one of the better songs from cd, the last record released.

and we are talking about gnr, not metallica, iron, or lady gaga.

Edited by auad

For a show with a short setlist, Axl would not have any problems doing TWAT.

But for a full concert, a song like TWAT or COMA would drain him out and leave nothing for the closing song of Paradise City.

Axl would probably do TWAT more if TWAT replaced Paradise City, but obviously that is not going to happen.

And an album does not need to have only songs that a person can perform live all the time. A live concert is different than listening to an album in the comfort of your house.

For a show with a short setlist, Axl would not have any problems doing TWAT.

But for a full concert, a song like TWAT or COMA would drain him out and leave nothing for the closing song of Paradise City.

Axl would probably do TWAT more if TWAT replaced Paradise City, but obviously that is not going to happen.

And an album does not need to have only songs that a person can perform live all the time. A live concert is different than listening to an album in the comfort of your house.

how many times twat was played?

We wouldn't have TWAT or Coma. Great. I prefer to listen to it studio version than not have it at all.