What song do you reckon they'll open with?

AxlIsGod.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siliconmessiah

Hopefully not Chinese Democracy. It´s one of the worst songs of an otherwise good album.

Maybe OMFG Jungle or something else. If Axl is in his surprise mood, who knows what there´ll be?

Edited by siliconmessiah

I'm not a huge fan of CD, but I agree that it is awesome as an opener with all the pyro and stuff. But part of me thinks that for a crowd of 300K, or however many will be there, it MIGHT be best to open with something a little more familiar to the masses.

How many people do you guys think are going to watch the youtube stream? I would think it could be in the millions worldwide, no?

Frankly i'd be happy to hear any new song. Why people are so obsessed on the General I really don't know, as we've not heard it, only a short description from Axl, and a short bit of concert-intro music which may or may not be part of it.

If we get it, great, if we get any other new song, just as great.

The General / CD / WTTJ

This would be nothing short of amazing.

This, pretty much this. It would be amazing beyond belief, I would love to hear The General open it (Has it ever been COMPLETELY confirmed that the music is in fact the opening to the general?) followed by CD and WTTJ. Though if that would happen something else would have to go wrong during the performance and end up overshadowing the awesomness that just happened. Pessimistic much? YEP :xmasssanta:

The General / CD / WTTJ

This would be nothing short of amazing.

This, pretty much this. It would be amazing beyond belief, I would love to hear The General open it (Has it ever been COMPLETELY confirmed that the music is in fact the opening to the general?) followed by CD and WTTJ. Though if that would happen something else would have to go wrong during the performance and end up overshadowing the awesomness that just happened. Pessimistic much? YEP :xmasssanta:

No.