Items For Sale

Rose Cooper

20110905125345696.jpg

Top Left (Green is Number 1) to bottom right (TSI? is Number 15). When offering for a shirt, please say which number. (IE, End of Days would be Five)

Anyways, a quick breakdown of what they are;

2006/7 Local Crew Shirt

2007 Local Crew Shirt

1992 Local Crew Shirt (Undated)

1991 Local Crew Shirt (Dated 1991 under the Whatever It Takes)

End Of Days Movie Soundtrack Promo Shirt

1993 Skeleton Band Shot Shirt. (One of three shirts I can think of off hand that feature Dizzy)

1993 Pistol/Rose Shirt.

1992/3 CONART (Slash's Brothers company) Chick on pistol Shirt.

1991 Use Your Illusion band shirt (The second of three shirts I can think of off hand that feature Dizzy)

1991 December East Coast Dates

1988/9 Tye dyed Bullet logo.

1991 Four Aces

1992 Dust n' Bones

1991 Tye dyed Illusions

1993 The Spaghetti Incident

I'll be posting things over the next few hours. Best offers will be accepted for each shirt, as will offers for the lot (all 15) Otherwise, we'll work something out for purchases of three or four shirts at a time. Please either inbox me here; or email at mr.redman89 AT gmail DOT com; Or if you're one of the few Forum members who has me on facebook, you can message me there as well.

With the older shirts, buy a size bigger - IE a Brockum shirt in Size Large fits like a modern day Medium (I prefer Small myself, I don't like loose fits personally). And yeah, when I get the time to go through things I will be.

Was there anything in particular you were looking for? Only reason I am selling anything is because I went out to NYC/New Jersey for Tommy Stinson's solo gigs and I am going to sell to reinvest the money into flying out to Orlando and/or Miami in October.

• 4 weeks later...

2qut4ap.jpg

Not sure if you been receiving my emails Alex regarding the condition of the shirt

Still haven't heard from you the shirt would be ok if it didn't have all the white marks all over the front and back

Wasn't really impressed with these white marks with over 200 other GNR shirt's none have these marks

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Guest gunns5

2qut4ap.jpg

Not sure if you been receiving my emails Alex regarding the condition of the shirt

Still haven't heard from you the shirt would be ok if it didn't have all the white marks all over the front and back

Wasn't really impressed with these white marks with over 200 other GNR shirt's none have these marks

looks more like 'the cum incident?'

Do you mean the white marks that represent the reflective light in the spag sauce? if so then its difficult to achieve this effect on a printed t-shirt, i dont think it has anything to do with the condition, its just the way its meant to be?

No they look like chalk/dried flour don't look at all like reflective light if they looked natural I wouldn't be complaining

Do you mean the white marks that represent the reflective light in the spag sauce? if so then its difficult to achieve this effect on a printed t-shirt, i dont think it has anything to do with the condition, its just the way its meant to be?

No they look like chalk/dried flour don't look at all like reflective light if they looked natural I wouldn't be complaining

Yeah, but you do understand that is not reflective of the condition of the shirt - even if you bought it brand new, that's what it looks like.

yeah dude, that's the lighting on the spaghetti.

g%2Bn%2Br%2B-%2Bspaghetti%2Bincident.jpg

it's just the unfortunate effect of them blowing this image up to an all over print style shirt and printing it on cotton. I used to have that shirt, looked the same way.

it's just the unfortunate effect of them blowing this image up to an all over print style shirt and printing it on cotton. I used to have that shirt, looked the same way.

Cool yeah looks horrible but guess it's just how the shirt was made good to have it cleared up thanks. Now I know why many of the shirt's weren't sold at the time :rofl-lol: Is that why you sold yours? to ugly to wear?

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Cool yeah looks horrible but guess it's just how the shirt was made good to have it cleared up thanks. Now I know why many of the shirt's weren't sold at the time :rofl-lol: Is that why you sold yours? to ugly to wear?

yeah I never wore it, it was pretty ugly. I sold a lot of shirts because I just didn't wear them much, only kept the really cool ones.