GUNS N' ROSES Live in Chicago, Nov 15, 2011 ?

hbkhbk

Man, I'm really not liking how these dates are stacking up; it's looking like any date I could do will probably fall when I can't go. I'm doing 3 concerts in November, and that's really pushing it anyways since that time of year is the busiest in my semester. Not to mention money will be tight, as I have to get tickets for Maiden for next year; 4 shows that I know of, but I'm shooting to do 8 so I can break 25 next year.

Time will tell how they pan out I guess. Best I can do is hope. :shrugs:

It's still damn exciting for everyone who can do gigs though!

Edited by Powerage5

Man, I'm really not liking how these dates are stacking up; it's looking like any date I could do will probably fall when I can't go. I'm doing 3 concerts in November, and that's really pushing it anyways since that time of year is the busiest in my semester. Not to mention money will be tight, as I have to get tickets for Maiden for next year; 4 shows that I know of, but I'm shooting to do 8 so I can break 25 next year.

Time will tell how they pan out I guess. Best I can do is hope. :shrugs:

It's still damn exciting for everyone who can do gigs though!

i got 3 in November. Not that i have to worry about guns yet

They go on sale at 5pm? That's a strange time. Is that through Ticketmaster or Allstate or what? I know that may be a dumb question, but I want zero chance for error. I MUST get good seats. I have never seen Guns N' Roses for various reasons when they came through Chicago before. I AM SO FUCKING PUMPED FOR THIS.