GUNS N' ROSES Live in Chicago, Nov 15, 2011 ?

hbkhbk

@russtcb: Man that got me really excited because thats looks a lot like the schedule for Rupp Arena, the ringling brothers play their a bunch of times. Could it really happen for me??? Anyway congrats on the the confirmation, happy to see more dates popping up. I still wish that they would at least confirm dates up until that point without us all having to speculate to whats in between. But as a GNR fan, I think were all used to waiting. So lets hope for the best.

Unfortunately, the price is proving to be a deterrent to some of my friends who even love the new record. My buddy has seen the band in '02 and he just told me he isn't gonna pay $100. I want to go and I want good seats. The price doesn't really bother me, but the list of people that expressed interest to go just got halfed when they found out how much Miami tickets were going for. My problem with the cheaper seats in big arenas is it never seems loud enough and you can hear chitter chatter of people nearby over the music.

Edited by GnR Chris

@russtcb: Man that got me really excited because thats looks a lot like the schedule for Rupp Arena, the ringling brothers play their a bunch of times. Could it really happen for me??? Anyway congrats on the the confirmation, happy to see more dates popping up. I still wish that they would at least confirm dates up until that point without us all having to speculate to whats in between. But as a GNR fan, I think were all used to waiting. So lets hope for the best.

I hope it happens for ya brother!!