Long time GN'R / Bumblefoot fan found dead :( give a moment of silence for her

gunsguy

Angelique, I didn't know you, but this breaks my heart. I really enjoyed your posts on the forums, laughed when I thought you were almost silly-obsessive about Ron, but always appreciated your enthusiasm for what he was doing.

My guess is this is pretty difficult for BBF. Dark Angel called every time there was an opportunity to talk to him - and she almost always found a way to speak to her favorite musician. And he knew her voice instantly. A bunch of people teased her about her passion, but I think most that knew her also appreciated her love for Ron and everything he did.

I hope you are in the best of places right now. We will miss you, but you will not be forgotten, Dark Angel.

I posted this over at Ron's forum. I can't really think of anything else to say. But I can't say how sorry I am enough...

I'll miss Angelique, we all will. We kept up to date with each other on MSN, but it was nothing compared to the classic days in the Bumblechat where we'd stay up all night, set up fan pages, we even did a short interview with Ron just for fun... And I didn't half worry about her, I remember at one point a very naive 16 year old me was ready to try and get a plane to Denmark to help her out... Well, I was talked out of that one. But in spite of all the troubles she had, she brought a boundless enthusiasm and joy to the fanbase. She had a lot going for her, and she deserved more from life. Rest soundly, Angie.

"We'll live to dance another day, it's just now we'll have to dance for one more of us. So stop looking so damn depressed and sing with all our hearts that the queen is dead. Long Live The Queen." 1983-2011

Very sad news, spoke to her a few times via forum pms and chat , she was probably one of bumbles biggest fans (had the bumblefoot cd cover and guitar tattoo"d)

and quiet a happy person even though she had some bad things happen to her when she was younger that I won't go into

she could always escape to music and the net I suppose.

I hope she R.I.P she was a kind and happy go lucky chic

RIP Angelique,

I have got to know her in a similar manner as you. I also got to work with her moderating a community, which had previously ceased to exist. She did have her issues, but she was the most kind and understanding people in the GNR fan community. I am sure that her devotion to the guitar god Ron Thal, not only got noticed him but other members of GNR too. She was such a big part of the GNR online community, I would hope that at one of the up and coming tour dates that Ron / GNR do something special in her memory, or us Fans hold up signs close to the front row in honor of "Dark Angel" Angelique Anderson.

Edited by Billy B