Slash playing in Epsom?

Right my best mate just text me saying he's seeing him live tomorrow in the guitar shop in Epsom. His parents own a printing shop locally and the guy from the venue was getting the tickets done and gave my mate a free ticket.

There's no reason why he'd lie, but it seems too good to be true. Epsom is tiny! Any of you good souls know anything about this?

Just looked it up, he seems to be doing a meet and greet, probably playing a little, in a guitar shop in Epsom. Tickets have all been won or given away, although there are about 9 left to be won, look on the guitarguitar facebook page. I might go and have a look, I live 10 minutes away.

Just looked it up, he seems to be doing a meet and greet, probably playing a little, in a guitar shop in Epsom. Tickets have all been won or given away, although there are about 9 left to be won, look on the guitarguitar facebook page. I might go and have a look, I live 10 minutes away.

Yeah I might go too and be annoying. I live in Cheam :D

Yeah, the whole 'live' thing seemed a little weird 'cos there's only one guitar shop in Epsom and its tiny so didn't seem to add up to me. A meet and greet/jam thing sounds about right. What time is it meant to be happening?