Do you think Nu Guns will eventually become a band that can stand on their own?

Bobbo

1. The ones that have been fans for the long term,and roll with the punches enjoying the ride.Accepting that Guns has evolved,acknowledging change and loving both the previous albums,as well as CD.

I fall into this category

Put us on ignore mate then you won't get so upset reading our blasphemy....pretty simple really.......... :shrugs:

In about 1 minute i'm adding you and BoBo with Sunny on my ignore list.

You're all a bunch of fuckin' trolling maggots that ruin this place

:rofl-lol: .....the ignore list is for pussy's..............

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The ones that have been fans for the long term,and roll with the punches enjoying the ride.Accepting that Guns has evolved,acknowledging change and loving both the previous albums,as well as CD.

Put us on ignore mate then you won't get so upset reading our blasphemy....pretty simple really.......... :shrugs:

The plural for Pussy is pussies or the venacular "pussys"

Don't worry,I'm not putting anyone on ignore. :xmassrudolph:

Put us on ignore mate then you won't get so upset rea :xmassrudolph: ding our blasphemy....pretty simple really.......... :shrugs:

In addition,they think I am you,at least BoBo does. :monkey:

You're all a bunch of fuckin' trolling diseased maggots with venereal disease that ruin this place

Fixed!

Edited by sailaway

Your opinions aren't "critical thinking" they are daily bashings. Big difference.

And if my opinions cause you so much grief......ignore or don't read them. See how that works?

I don't see or understand why anyone would bother to come and put a negative spin on GNR's activities and projects relentlessly.I don't like a lot of popular music,but I don't belong to their fan forums.

It seems like an exercise in stupidity,and certainly won't change a thing about the way GNR operates,nor my opinion.

I think the terms "hired hands" and "nugnr" are offensive and geared to provoke a reaction.It would be like me trolling the alumni section and repeatedly ragging on sequined hats,and lack of memorable lyriucs.I don't post there.

Really nothing that gets stated in this forum is probable to change the way GNR operates. Nor do I personally try, for the most part, to change opinions. It's just really discussion. From one fan to another with differing views. If everybody thought the same, it wouldn't be very fun to come to the forums.

And just curious, lack of memorable lyrics from the classic lineup? Seriously? Each to their own I guess :shrugs: ...

Reading comprehension,I was referring to the alumni section in regards to shabby lyrics.We obviously can see who writes the most memorable lyrics,credit to Izzy and west is deserved as well.

You guys take this so seriously lol.

Anyway, Sailaway has no place calling anyone a cupcake seeing as how he continually says BoBo instead of Bobbo. I mean, dude it's not even like you're reading it wrong or trying to make a short-hand for his name, you put a capital B in the middle every time almost to stress that there's only one B. It's funny, to me, because of how you act toward other posters. It's not even an insult it's just a childish move because you don't like him.

On a side note every time I see your name I think "come sail away" and the cheesiness of that song I attach to your posts. Which works out to more lols for me.

EDIT: You want to see who's the cupcake? What's your guys' warn status? Mine's zero.

Edited by Del Norte

That's because they are fuckin' retards with nothing better than to speculate about EVERYTHING on a fan forum of a band they don't even like or respect.

Fixed!

Nice touch

I like facts,not speculative drama.I also like Guns N' Roses,funny it doesn't say Nuguns anywhere on the album,or on the upcoming tour posters or tickets.

Anyway, Sailaway has no place calling anyone a cupcake seeing as how he continually says BoBo instead of Bobbo. I mean, dude it's not even like you're reading it wrong or trying to make a short-hand for his name, you put a capital B in the middle every time almost to stress that there's only one B. It's funny, to me, because of how you act toward other posters. It's not even an insult it's just a childish move because you don't like him.

On a side note every time I see your name I think "come sail away" and the cheesiness of that song I attach to your posts. Which works out to more lols for me.

Are you BoBo's mother or something?

And what the hell is wrong with come sail away besides you not liking it? You don't even like GNR and Chinese Democracy why are you here?

What is the point of your post besides trying to piss off Sailaway?

That's because they are fuckin' retards with nothing better than to speculate about EVERYTHING on a fan forum of a band they don't even like or respect.

Fixed!

Nice touch

I like facts,not speculative drama.I also like Guns N' Roses,funny it doesn't say Nuguns anywhere on the album,or on the upcoming tour posters or tickets.

Right. And what is "nu"? I hear BoBo and his idiot clan using it a lot...like nu songs, nu guns etc.....

What the fuck is "nu"?

EDIT: You want to see who's the cupcake? What's your guys' warn status? Mine's zero.

Mine is zero sweetheart :rolleyes:

Also the Sailaway is for the Queen song,but slagging the styx version is questionable considering todays music.

Now,let's save the personal attacks for pms,and stay on topic please. :rolleyes:

Are you BoBo's mother or something?

And what the hell is wrong with come sail away besides you not liking it? You don't even like GNR and Chinese Democracy why are you here?

What is the point of your post besides trying to piss off Sailaway?

Fixed!

Nice touch

Right. And what is "nu"? I hear BoBo and his idiot clan using it a lot...like nu songs, nu guns etc.....

What the fuck is "nu"?

A Gnu is a large animal in Africa,don't know what a "nu" is.

Meet BoBo

gnu-7.jpg

Shit I feel bad...didn't mean to insult the gnu :shrugs:

I always pictured him looking more like Smeagol from Lord of the Rings.

I honestly think that some use the term "hired hands",and "nu" to provoke a reaction.I'm up to date with who is in the band so I don't really need the "nu" thrown in to differentiate.

Your opinions aren't "critical thinking" they are daily bashings. Big difference.

And if my opinions cause you so much grief......ignore or don't read them. See how that works?

You seem to be the one that goes ape when somebody posts a different opinion from yours. Why you care so much about what someone on the internet thinks is just beyond me.

What I post is not daily bashings. It's having a conversation and expressing my opinion about the band. Do I ever call Ashba a "Slash wannabe", or Axl "a fat botoxed hasbeen"? That's bashing. I'm open for this band to make a name for itself, and not just live off past success, which is why I made this thread in the first place. I mean, of course I'd want a reunion over the nu band (a legit reunion, not just a cash n grab), but I'd like Axl to succeed with what he's got. He's probably my favorite front man of all time, and he's still got a whole lotta talent in him. But I'm not just gonna look the other way when he does something erratic, or mind boggling. And sadly that's held more true post 1996 than not.

No,Axl has always been erratic and controversial but he creates mindboggling music. I like to see the envelope pushed,when did Rock become so " civilized?" And "Tame?"

There's a difference being a erratic twat, and being one hell of a rockstar. And of course, I firmly believe Axl is a legit musician who has tons of musical talent. I know I sound harsh but you can't really deny that some of his behavior throughout the past decade and a half, as well as their heyday has been pretty ridiculous. Again, he's great at what he does, and I love the guy, but there's plenty of room for improvement.

I'm sure that everyone has room for improvement,present company included.

I see you saying in one post how you don't bash,but then you label someone you don't know,own or employ as a "twat" That is a bit of doubletalking jive on your part.

I admitted the erratic,unpredictability and it has led to some very interesting moments,that I have enjoyed for years.I miss the tantamount rants,there are some gems on your Utube concert experience. Again,when did rock become regimented and tame?

Edited by sailaway

Meet BoBo

gnu-7.jpg

I honestly think that some use the term "hired hands",and "nu" to provoke a reaction.I'm up to date with who is in the band so I don't really need the "nu" thrown in to differentiate.

Firstly, they are hired hands, that's not an insult it's just to differentiate from full fledged band member which none of them are since they have no power or final say. If you don't like that it's too bad it's only an insult because it's pathetic, not because it's not true.

Stay on topic yourself Sailaway, you think you have the moral highground and are correct then you say shit like:

"You're all a bunch of fuckin' trolling diseased maggots with venereal disease that ruin this place"

From a few posts up. That deserves a ban imo. For both of you. You say save personal attacks for pms which obviously I disagree with as personal attacks are never warranted, my post mocks not insults. Saying the above quote insults, calling someone smegal from LOTR is an insult. You're disgustingly insulting other boarders because you disagree, then I mock you and you say "stay on topic" lol.

Also, if you're defending styx that's pretty much ban worthy just for having such terrible taste.

alright, GO!

Edited by Del Norte

Meet BoBo

gnu-7.jpg

Firstly, they are hired hands, that's not an insult it's just to differentiate from full fledged band member which none of them are since they have no power or final say. If you don't like that it's too bad it's only an insult because it's pathetic, not because it's not true.

Stay on topic yourself Sailaway, you think you have the moral highground and are correct then you say shit like:

"You're all a bunch of fuckin' trolling diseased maggots with venereal disease that ruin this place"

From a few posts up. That deserves a ban imo. For both of you. You say save personal attacks for pms which obviously I disagree with as personal attacks are never warranted, my post mocks not insults. Saying the above quote insults, calling someone smegal from LOTR is an insult. You're disgustingly insulting other boarders because you disagree, then I mock you and you say "stay on topic" lol.

Also, if you're defending styx that's pretty much ban worthy just for having such terrible taste.

alright, GO!

And you don't think what you have done in two posts is a personal attack? Pot,kettle,black.

No,I don't see the "hired hands" comment as anything but provocation and a jab at GNR.We all know who owns the name,and its time to move past the petty insults. Dizzy,Ron,Chris,Richard and frank are very skilled musicians who are currently in Guns N' Roses.

That is fact,and referring to them as hired hands isn't necessary.Many bands have lineup changes,so you come to terms with it or move on.It's really pretty simple.

And as I said before my s/n refers to the Queen song,but I like Styx so I guess I'm the antichrist.

Sooooo Rob and Kirk are hired hands in Metallica? I mean we all know who runs the show Lars and James.

You see how ridiculous that sounds Del?

And Brian from AC/DC, Wolfgang from VH,any new singer VR hires,if there still is a VR. There are so many bands that change lineups it is a non-issue unless you are actually in the band,or care more about percieved band politics and the drama aspect than you do about the music.

he'll still read your posts.

There are so many bands that change lineups it is a non-issue

this ain't it.

Okay,thoughtful question.Why the vested interest in percieved band politics and drama that is generally based on misinformation?

I'm fully aware Axl owns the name,I don't have a problem with it and it doesn't color my views nor enjoyment of the music.

Meet BoBo

gnu-7.jpg

alright, GO!

And you don't think what you have done in two posts is a personal attack? Pot,kettle,black.

No,I don't see the "hired hands" comment as anything but provocation and a jab at GNR.We all know who owns the name,and its time to move past the petty insults. Dizzy,Ron,Chris,Richard and frank are very skilled musicians who are currently in Guns N' Roses.

That is fact,and referring to them as hired hands isn't necessary.Many bands have lineup changes,so you come to terms with it or move on.It's really pretty simple.

And as I said before my s/n refers to the Queen song,but I like Styx so I guess I'm the antichrist.

It's interesting how you guys twist things. What I said about you, go back and read, was that you have no right calling people cupcakes and I laugh when you do. I also poked jokingly at your username. You and Volcano teamed up and said:

Then you went on to call Bobbo Smegal. This stuff is funny to me just how rediculous you can be. Somehow what I said equals what you said? You guys always bring out this "pot meet kettle" crap when everyone can see there's a stark difference between "you shouldn't call people cupcakes" and "you're a diseased maggot with a venereal disease".

Volcano, if you're comparing Kirk's role in Metallica to Bumble's or Ashba's in GNR, then I really don't even want to bother.

Meet BoBo

gnu-7.jpg

alright, GO!

It's interesting how you guys twist things. What I said about you, go back and read, was that you have no right calling people cupcakes and I laugh when you do. I also poked jokingly at your username. You and Volcano teamed up and said:

Then you went on to call Bobbo Smegal. This stuff is funny to me just how rediculous you can be. Somehow what I said equals what you said? You guys always bring out this "pot meet kettle" crap when everyone can see there's a stark difference between "you shouldn't call people cupcakes" and "you're a diseased maggot with a venereal disease".

Volcano, if you're comparing Kirk's role in Metallica to Bumble's or Ashba's in GNR, then I really don't even want to bother.

Interesting how you twist things,first you attack me over my screename and reference the wrong song,then I'm dammed for liking Styx as well,that is laughable.

I always thought Smeagol was a good character to represent the cupcake patrol,the hoarders,and the ones that steal and leak,can't you just see them hissing "my precious" as they gloat over their glory? Smeagol is a trollish figure,as is Dobby.

Since kirk wasn't the original lead guitarist,and Jason nor rob were the original bassist,you set the precident of calling everybody who is not an original member of a band a hired hand. I suppose you realize that Tracii ulrich aka guns was the original lead guitarist for GNR? Guess where I'm going with this. :rolleyes:

Interesting how you twist things,first you attack me over my screename and reference the wrong song,then I'm dammed for liking Styx as well,that is laughable.

I always thought Smeagol was a good character to represent the cupcake patrol,the hoarders,and the ones that steal and leak,can't you just see them hissing "my precious" as they gloat over their glory? Smeagol is a trollish figure,as is Dobby.

Since kirk wasn't the original lead guitarist,and Jason nor rob were the original bassist,you set the precident of calling everybody who is not an original member of a band a hired hand. I suppose you realize that Tracii ulrich aka guns was the original lead guitarist for GNR? Guess where I'm going with this. :rolleyes:

Uh oh you said the T word. The cupcakes get their panties in an uproar when we mention facts like Tracii Guns put the guns in GNR and was THE original lead guitar player. Adler mentions in his book and many other have stated that Axl and Tracii founded the band when they were living together.

Uh oh you said the T word. The cupcakes get their panties in an uproar when we mention facts like Tracii Guns put the guns in GNR and was THE original lead guitar player. Adler mentions in his book and many other have stated that Axl and Tracii founded the band when they were living together.

Exactly my thoughts,and according to Smeagol rule # 32 ", only original members are not hired hands" So we have Tracii Guns and Rob Gardner as original members,now let's see how this rule works :rofl-lol:

Exactly my thoughts,and according to Smeagol rule # 32 ", only original members are not hired hands" So we have Tracii Guns and Rob Gardner as original members,now let's see how this rule works :rofl-lol:

Oh crap Adler is going to lose it when he finds out he was just a hired hand!!!!! :lol: