GN'R US TOUR PRESS RELEASE

Spirit

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

RollingSone-

"Also, expect the band to take the stage comically late with no one onstage named Slash, Duff or Izzy. You will get a Bumblefoot, a Dizzy and a former member of the Replacements, though."

Sounds about spot on.

I wonder how long the tour will last before it crashes and burns. What will cause such a situation ?

I can see you are crossing your fingers.... :rolleyes:

Edited by spirit83

LOL.

RollingSone-

"Also, expect the band to take the stage comically late with no one onstage named Slash, Duff or Izzy. You will get a Bumblefoot, a Dizzy and a former member of the Replacements, though."

Sounds about spot on.

I wonder how long the tour will last before it crashes and burns. What will cause such a situation ?

What fuck is your problem? Do you thrive on negativity?

LOL.

RollingSone-

Sounds about spot on.

What fuck is your problem? Do you thrive on negativity?

no.. it's just with Axl, things never work out 100%.. the cause ? audiences, managers, opening bands, local security, sound men etc :D

They should've just announced the entire tour. I'm betting the next cities are Vegas, Phoenix, SF, LA, Seattle, and Portland.

I think they would've if everything was finalized. Doubt they are doing this to tease the fans, rather giving people all definite info they have at the moment. If they didn't, some would cry out because no info at all was provided.

Rock In Rio festival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on October 2 in front of 75,000 fans.

Is it not like 200,000?

No, the festival isn't as big (capacity wise) as previous editions. 2001 was the largest with over 200,000.

100,000 tickets per day, excluding VIP and guests. I guess 105,000 is more accurate.

i cant believe theres finally going to be a US tour! Fuck yeah rock4

still super glad i traveled to the london, ontario gig in 2010 though. nothing can top seeing your favorite band for the first time! (except a reunion or led zeppelin show lol)

but nuguns is right up there!

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

They'll probably play the IZOD Center for East Rutherford, which is like, right next to NYC.

They are (a high profile Live Nation source said that).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

DAllas and Houston are huge cities. Every band always comes to perform in Dallas.

As for being late, please again I say, many rockers since the beginning of rock and roll and concerts have been late. Some people, like Axl, are worth waiting for. Damn, I've been waiting 9 years to see this man!

And I want to thank the fans of Rio for always supporting Axl and GNR. God Bless you all!

Rock and roll all night and have an awesome time!