GN'R US TOUR PRESS RELEASE

Spirit

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very familiar with US geography, but aren't alot of these small markets? Why no NY or LA but Tulsa?

No. Most of these cities are major metro areas, e,g;

The first 6 dates, the population of the metro areas are:

Orlando, FL 2.0 million

Miami, FL- 2.5 million

Greenville, SC- 0.5 million

Atlanta, GA - 5.2 million

Houston, TX - 2.1 million

Dallas, TX - 1.2 million

Will likely be going to Wilkes Barre unless they come to Pittsburgh or somewhere closer to State College.

Bryce Jordan Center would be sweet, but that would never work due to it being a dry venue.

Oh yeah! I never even thought about that. Dang, they will never come here then.

Well it's only 2 and a half hours away to Wilkes-Barre!

Will likely be going to Wilkes Barre unless they come to Pittsburgh or somewhere closer to State College.

Bryce Jordan Center would be sweet, but that would never work due to it being a dry venue.

I was hoping for either Wilkes-Barre (my hometown) or State College (my current town.)

Honestly kind of glad that my hometown won out. Vacation days will be used from work if it falls during the week.

I was hoping for either Wilkes-Barre (my hometown) or State College (my current town.)

Honestly kind of glad that my hometown won out. Vacation days will be used from work if it falls during the week.

Yeah it's really not that far.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in State College? I'm finishing up my last year of school and plan to live here for a few years after college.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in State College? I'm finishing up my last year of school and plan to live here for a few years after college.

I work out here. I'd prefer to not say where or in what field in the open forum.

I work out here. I'd prefer to not say where or in what field in the open forum.

No problem, was just seeing if you were a student.

No problem, was just seeing if you were a student.

It's all good - I have friends that are, though...so I spend a fair amount of time on or around campus.

It's not like I work in a super secret field or anything, but it's definitely one that gets me out and about quite a bit, so I'd just like to keep that separate from my "forum life."

You've probably seen me around town and haven't even realized it! :lol:

Small world, dude. Small. World.