Has anyone noticed this awesome part in If The World?

curmudgeonrose

In If The World at 2:01 when Axl starts singing La Nara Da Da Ra Nah La Nah Ra Dah, that part of the song travels from the right side to the left side! If you listen to it wearing headphones, you'll start hearing it stronger in the right side and then it will travel through your brain all the way until it reaches the left side of your headphones. This is awesome!

on that Long time for you part, the back ground Axl is saying Long time in that deep voice he did on Illusions. Similar thing happens on Shacklers I think but he just says Believe.Sorry one is pretty obvious.

I don't think I've ever noticed that. It took me a whole to notice the deep Long Time vocals on TWAT too. I heard that whoop noise on Prostitute straightway though.

What are you talking about? At what time of the song does this occur?

In If The World at 2:01 when Axl starts singing La Nara Da Da Ra Nah La Nah Ra Dah, that part of the song travels from the right side to the left side! If you listen to it wearing headphones, you'll start hearing it stronger in the right side and then it will travel through your brain all the way until it reaches the left side of your headphones. This is awesome!

I just noticed that Led Zepelin does something similar in 'What Is And What Should Never Be'. (LOL...just hazing you).

Edited by Snowmass