Guns N Roses Trending now on Yahoo

bigcountry

GNR are on the top 10 Yahoo trentding now.

But it is about the RnR Hall of Fame and the possiblities of the orginal band playing together for one song. Nothing about the current planed US tour or anything about rio or South American.

We got a US Tour starting in a month and they are still beating the Reunion Drum, for fucks sake!!!

RnR hall of Fame

It definitely shows the state of mind of the majority of people in regards to GNR

like it or not, that's a fact.

I agree with these statements. Axl and the crew need to do something to draw more attention to what the band is currently doing.

I fault both Axl and the Record Company but unsure which hold more of the blame when it seems that that Universal where doing about everything possible to get a reunion, by my observation at least. And we all know that if you push Axl he will push back hard even though he knows it leaves him wide open for the blame.

GNR are on the top 10 Yahoo trentding now.

But it is about the RnR Hall of Fame and the possiblities of the orginal band playing together for one song. Nothing about the current planed US tour or anything about rio or South American.

We got a US Tour starting in a month and they are still beating the Reunion Drum, for fucks sake!!!

RnR hall of Fame

I wonder if some of it has to do with CD being including on the Top Worst Heavy Metal Albums of Alltime; On a sports blog I post on, there was a thread about it.

It definitely shows the state of mind of the majority of people in regards to GNR

No it doesn't. Ask me why.

I'll bite. Why, oh wise one?

Rock n' Roll HOF is a much bigger deal than any tour to the average human.

and the rrhof is why they're trending. people care more about what they were than what they are. thank you for finally admitting that.

No it doesn't. Ask me why.

I'll bite. Why, oh wise one?

Rock n' Roll HOF is a much bigger deal than any tour to the average human.

and the rrhof is why they're trending. people care more about what they were than what they are. thank you for finally admitting that.

It's not a fact that the classic lineup will be on hand so all it means is that GNR fans are happy that the band might get inducted.

I still expect the current lineup to fuckin' rock the house if they make it next year!

it must be so nice to see the world through rose colored glasses.

i still fully expect to one day be the starting center fielder for the new york yankees.