Camden NJ, 11/26/2011

Ready2CrashandBurn

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Most shows I have seen at the S center have been pretty strict about the 11pm curfew. I am hoping this does not turn into a issue for the gnr show. It's not a matter of paying late fees, I think they are strict about the curfew because camden is not the safest place late at night lol. I just hope we get a good long show like the rest of the tour, maybe even longer since we got cancelled in 02, and skipped in 06.

I was thinking 2. I need to adjust my diet so that I don't need to go to the bathroom.

Also: 1 GA PIT ticket available. Edit: $60 firm

I would totally take that deal if I hadn't already bought tickets and I'm going with friends. You won't have a problem selling that ticket for that or more before the show.

where are we ticket wise with this show , selling decently? I'll probably show up sometime around 7 or 7:30.

Last I checked there were a little over 1000 tickets left, so over 80% sold. With walk ups tomorrow, I'm sure it'll get to at least 90%, with all things considered, isn't bad.

Even if it stayed at around 80 percent i would say thats pretty good considering how negative his rep has been in Philly since the riot.

Agreed. I feel like even if it's 80-90% full and the greatest concert ever, I'll hear on the radio on WMMR on Monday that it was only half full and pathetic

Im sure your right bro, but thats monday and as for today, saturday, your about to bear witness to the greatest rock and fucking roll show roaming the planet. The countdown is on ,T- minus 15 hours and counting!

People need to stop bitching about the riot. A lot of people can say they've seen GnR. Far fewer can say they've been at an Axl last minute no-show. I treat it as sort of a badge of honor. And I know how good they are/can be. I made the two hour drive to East Rutherford. Here's a question: should I wear the 2002 shirt with the dragons or the 2006 shirt with the weird bubbly letters