Oh My God played during RIR soundcheck?

WhazUp

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my favorite nu song right after Shacklers.

I cant see something special to that song,sorry.An ok song maybe,but one of the favorites? Dont think so..

Yeah, it's a decent to good song, better than Rhiad, maybe in the level of Scraped...

This has put me in better spirits. Never thought they would bring back the song (one of my top 5 GNR songs)

I'm sure they were to play 3-5 more songs at Rio but had to cut is short because of weather and because Axl was pissed.

I'm am SURE they had to reduce the setlist... A very important avenue had to be closed every day there was Rock in Rio... it could only be closed until 6 AM, and the GnR concert ended 5:20 AM, they had to give time for the people to leave and all, so they COULDN'T let GnR go on for much more time.

I doubt they will play it, the band probably just soundchecks to songs that won't be in the setlist so they aren't playing the same songs twice a day, in 06 When I was waiting in line about 3 hours before the doors opened you could hear them soundcheck and they played "Perfect Crime". They are just tunes the band jam too. Granted That's how "Don't Cry" "Nice Boys" and "Down on The Farm" got the occasional appearance in the setlist as well.