GN'R comment on late starts etc

gunsguy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how supposedly all shows are taped professionally and then again they put up a random youtube video made by a fan with a handheld camera on their on official facebook page. :rofl-lol:

That's rock n' roll man!!! Anything Axl does is rock n' roll!!!! Popcorn's Timbre is my best buddy in the whole wide world!!!

Edited by Young_Gun

People defending Axl for coming on stage whenever he feels like it are like girls that fall for men who treat them like shit.

You call it a dangerous or rock n roll attitude, well I call it plain silly. I'd say at least 95% of the attending public laugh at this attitude or get angry at it.

People defending Axl for coming on stage whenever he feels like it are like girls that fall for men who treat them like shit.

You call it a dangerous or rock n roll attitude, well I call it plain silly. I'd say at least 95% of the attending public laugh at this attitude or get angry at it.

Just about covers it

'This is Guns N'Roses Axl & Co. and when the time is right the stage will ignite..'

The whole statement sounds gay.

The stage didn't exactly ignite at this years Rio 2011

If you play the Reading festival and attempt to break th curfew, they will pull the plug.

And your dumb ass is hardly worth a comment. Were you at Rio? No moron, you weren't. You can take your constant bitching and shove it up your ass. You are the most pathetic attempt at a cupcake I have ever seen, because it's the same stupid shit all the time. Everyone knows you don't like the band, that's fine. Grow up, get a life and take your stupid ass where someone actually cares about your bullshit. Dipshit.

It would have been good to visit Rio. I am happy I didn't bother. The show sucked. Axl at is worst ever.

Edited by star

Then why do they advertise the time on the ticket as 9 p.m.? People who defend the late starts are nothing but sheep. If Axl likes to play late, then advertise a midnight show. Why force people to basically guess how late you'll be?

The excuse that "you should know how Axl is by now" is idiotic. We all have *real* lives and places to be the next day. I don't know how anyone could buy the GA floor ticket and stand there for basically hours on end while Axl is probably backstage taking a little nap.

I like GNR and Axl, I'll be happy listening to their music but I don't want to go their concerts because of the late starts.

I can still see good concerts of my favorite bands i.e. Muse, Metallica, BonJovi, U2, (Linkin Park and Green Day usually play GNR songs lol)

That said I can enjoy life without whining/trolling.

Hmmm, I thought the show usually starts around 7 and they go on stage around 9?

Guess Axl's up'd his game. Why keep'em wating 2 hours when you can make them wait 5+ hours :D

Then why do they advertise the time on the ticket as 9 p.m.? People who defend the late starts are nothing but sheep. If Axl likes to play late, then advertise a midnight show. Why force people to basically guess how late you'll be?

The excuse that "you should know how Axl is by now" is idiotic. We all have *real* lives and places to be the next day. I don't know how anyone could buy the GA floor ticket and stand there for basically hours on end while Axl is probably backstage taking a little nap.

Why sell tickets for a Saturday, when the band won't show until Sunday :D

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Don’t be slaves in other words. Which while ideal, is unrealistic as the people embrace it.

Maybe Axl’s attempting to start a revolution at various arenas near you.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Love it Hate it Accept it Debate it - You want 8 o'clock shows go find F-R-I-E-N-D-S or hit a cinema somewhere.. or you wanna be informed go catch the 10 o'clock news.. this is Rock N' Roll! Treat yourself don't cheat yourself thinking you're gonna go to school or work or whatever you "normally" do the next day. Oh and remember before you get high and never want to come down. "you can have anything you want but you better not take it from me!" This is Guns N'Roses and when the time is right the stage will ignite. Looking forward to sharing that with rockers soon!

Maybe we’re going to see Axl rap the above the next time some bureaucrat attempts to remove GN’R from the stage.

MC Rose.

I don´t get it. When I go to see GnR I know they probably hit the stage late. It´s not like a Rock n' Roll attitude, it´s Guns N' Roses. As a fan I just know that they will come on stage when they are ready. I can wait easily for another 1 or two hours. Maybe I´m much too patiened but I like to enjoy their great show. they are not playying every two weeks in the same town or region, so...I can wait

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

god, he is a terrible rapper.

Axl has the potential to be the new Vanilla Ice with his juvenile, explicit rapping.

I’m hoping he and Shaq rap the Facebook post in response to curfew issues on the upcoming US tour.

Yeah shoot the messenger , all I did was copy and past the latest replies to GnR's post. I didn't have to cycle through the posts to find it, all im saying is GnR should let sleeping dogs lie about the late issue , cause its never going to change and no where in that post did they say it was. So talking about an issue without even fixing it kinda makes the whole thing obsolete.

But hey, I must be a hater considering I flew interstate and spent over a few grand each time in seeing them over 4 times at both tours , all iin different states and meeting the band personally yeah?

that would fit in with your own fucked up rationale of thinking, so ill let you live in your warped sense of reality.

Oh please. You're one of the biggest fucking whiners around here. Go ahead, dare me. Dare me to sift through your posting history. Oh whoops did you know people can do that? Yeah that little gear in the upper right hand corner. I can see ALL of your negative bullshit and bitching & moaning. You are certainly quite the malcontent. So spare me all the "i'm a real fan" schpeel. You took delight in reposting the negative comments. How do I know? Because I read through your posting history. Whoops! lmao

OHHHHH I SEEE! You spend lots of money, so that gives you carte blanche to complain incessantly! Well by all means! Be sure to go to your other gnr forum and brag though. That's always cute.

You know your posts sound so angry all the time. D:

Anyway, I thunk it's a legitimate complaint, the late start time. I mean, it's human nature to hate waiting...