10/10 Santa Fe, Argentina at Salon Metropolitano Rosario - SOLD OUT -LIVE UPDATES

Guest Gunns

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a few threats though lol. One guy said he would kill me if he saw me, another said he would beat me up... :rolleyes:

Rock N' Roll is a serious venture to some :rofl-lol:

Lol seriously? Were they forum members?

Banned members, and yes seriously :( It blows my mind though, I mean yes we all can't "like" each other but I am taken back by pure hatred...

I have had a few threats though lol. One guy said he would kill me if he saw me, another said he would beat me up... :rolleyes:

well, if its any consolation, I wouldn't kiss you.

:):wub:

It's funny to me though here in Canada in 2010 we met forum members from different forums, hung out got along no problems.

Edited by gunsguy

LOL! Yea, at the last GNR show I attended, some drunk guy pushed my wife a few times, I told him to stop, and he threatened to take his dick out and piss on me. Rock n Roll is some serious shit

Me and my wife arrived at the stadium in La Plata at 22:30 sharp on Saturday (the scheduled time for GN'R to start playing) expecting to wait at least until midnight for the show to start, but luckily GN'R took the stage at about 23:00. When the lights went out we looked at each other in disbelief :D

Me and my wife arrived at the stadium in La Plata at 22:30 sharp on Saturday (the scheduled time for GN'R to start playing) expecting to wait at least until midnight for the show to start, but luckily GN'R took the stage at about 23:00. When the lights went out we looked at each other in disbelief :D

Good stuff!!!