Guns N' Roses to play on a major festival Asuncion, Paraguay 15/10/11 Updates!

iSORRY

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four covers, 4 solos, and two of those covers are by the same fucking band. Two covers by the same band is a big nono. I guess these guys dont mind though since 95% of the other songs are covers as fqr as theyre concerned.

Acdc is so damn lame. Its funny picturing theband sitting around talking about introducing another acdc song.

"We should bring another song into the setlist"

"What something like yesterdays or catcher? We could even do a new song man!"

"Nah we should just do a fourth cover song"

"Cool i guess, how about one of the old covers like mama kin? Or maybe something from spaghetti that people know like hair of the dog?"

"Hmmmm.... nah, fuck it lets just turn the page in our acdc guitar tabs book and do another one of their songs"

Right, because professional musicians need a tab book to figure out the 3 chords in an AC/DC song... :rolleyes:

I don't see why suddenly the number of covers is an issue. We've even had five full covers in a set before. Tokyo '09: Live And Let Die, Whole Lotta Rosie, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, My Generation, and Nice Boys. Did anyone complain then about the number of covers? Nope.