Funny Axl

Kosonen

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare they not use this time with Axl to not ask about new songs and titles. How dare they let him be comfortable telling them a story about Slash. How dare they.

Edit: For the record, I'm joking, but you know someone's going to mean that legit.

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

honestly i never imagined he could talk friendly about slash

Here's the thing - he can trash Slash, but if any of us said "fuck Slash" in his presence, he would get extremely pissed about it. Those are his "war stories". It's like any ex-wife, you might hate her, but as soon as someone calls her a fucking whore, you're going to punch them in the face just because you still care about them. Without a doubt, he still cares about them and I'm sure there's still a lot of love, but he's not going to let us fanatic weirdos know.

honestly i never imagined he could talk friendly about slash

me either, but he probably loves to tell embarrassing stories about him, he just hates slash when it comes to reunion stuff

I don't think that's it. Axl just likes to tell funny stories in general. This is Axl being Axl. People see him as this one dimensional angry person, but this is what he's really like when he's relaxed and in a good mood.

Edited by ITW 2012