Funny Axl

Kosonen

Nice! What a surprise. Not the being happy and telling a story part but to see it in YouTube.

I guess everyone who is followed by the media all the time must hate it. In that situation it is hard to remember who ends up seeing the pictures and videos these people take.

Maybe in this case he knew it was a fan filming, not someone trying to make money with it.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i feel bad for axl. Such a hateful life he leads.

What? What is so hateful about this? What the hell are you talking about? :rolleyes:

Ali

Someone always has too read too far into things. Even Slash has talked about passing out all the time and pissing his pants. lol Not like Axl is making anything up. I got a good laugh out of it. lol

Can someone please, write what Axl is saying ? =)

“He would pass out and piss his pants and then I would get to be with the girl. I always followed Slash because I knew he would pass out and I would get the girl.” The crowd forming around him laughed at his story and he continued with a bit more detail saying, “The girl would be like AHHH! He just peed in my bag and I would be like, “Its okay, its okay.”

The video then cuts out and comes back showing Rose holding a bottle of Jack Daniels as he says, “If you drink half a bottle of Jack Daniels, you’ll find something to do. It might not be good and you might wake up someplace you don’t want to be, like jail.”

http://loudwire.com/axl-rose-trash-talks-slash-in-nvideo/

What the fuck are you talking about?

He's talking about Slash without being bitter or hateful towards him, and he seemed to be very happy and was having fun. He told a funny story and everybody loved it. This is the kind of Axl that has been buried and washed away by the media because the media wants you to believe Axl is this bipolar, narcissist that is a recluse and hate's his fans. But, the man is a normal human being like everybody else and does like to hang out with his fans, sign autographs, and take pictures.

He's talking about Slash without being bitter or hateful towards him, and he seemed to be very happy and was having fun. He told a funny story and everybody loved it. This is the kind of Axl that has been buried and washed away by the media because the media wants you to believe Axl is this bipolar, narcissist that is a recluse and hate's his fans. But, the man is a normal human being like everybody else and does like to hang out with his fans, sign autographs, and take pictures.

Not always, man.... But he is really antagonized by the media.... that article made it look like he said that in an interview or called the media to make a statement.... he told it to a fan, for Christ's sake.... ridiculous.

Nice to see Axl shooting the shit with fans and having a light moment............Almost sounds like Axl misses Slash....................Kinda like that boy/girlfriend you were with for a long time you used to have great times with who dumped you...you hate them but can't stop thinking about them and you never quite have that same chemistry with anyone after that............

Before Axl fans get all worked up I am not bashing Axl or saying he has made up with Slash........... just a thought..............

I see what you're saying - but when you're reminiscing about that girl you were with for a long time, you also always remember why you're not together anymore.

Nice to see Axl shooting the shit with fans and having a light moment............Almost sounds like Axl misses Slash....................Kinda like that boy/girlfriend you were with for a long time you used to have great times with who dumped you...you hate them but can't stop thinking about them and you never quite have that same chemistry with anyone after that............

Before Axl fans get all worked up I am not bashing Axl or saying he has made up with Slash........... just a thought..............

I see what you're saying - but when you're reminiscing about that girl you were with for a long time, you also always remember why you're not together anymore.

Yeah but it wasn't all bad, and then you think "could I have done something differently to make it work?", "maybe I was kind of an asshole". The mere fact he's bringing up Slash's name on video in a sentimental way says alot.

+ fuckin 1. Bravo sir. Great post.

Yeah, all of that. :thumbsup:

He had a few drinks, cut the psychological crap. You guys aren't experts.

But since you guys like to analyse everthing in this video I'll explain every little detail.

This is how the whole video goes:

Axl tells some fans a funny story about the early days (Maybe they asked him about a funny story, maybe they asked him how he used to score girls)

Axl tells something about drinking Jack.

THE END

He had a few drinks, cut the psychological crap. You guys aren't experts.

But since you guys like to analyse everthing in this video I'll explain every little detail.

This is how the whole video goes:

Axl tells some fans a funny story about the early days (Maybe they asked him about a funny story, maybe they asked him how he used to score girls)

Axl tells something about drinking Jack.

THE END

This.

I have funny (well, I think they're funny) stories about people I refuse to associate with now. Especially ones that make the other person look like an asshole (as Axl's stories did about Slash). Everyone does. But hey, who knows, maybe this conversation he had with a couple people may lead to a reunion.

Edited by JimMorrison4

People can say what they want but I think it is great that Axl was able to talk about Slash without any anger or negativety. I really didn't think it was possible. This was an awesome thing to see.. So much time has passed, it is time to start healing!

Out of all the fan interaction videos I've seen of Axl over the past ten+ years he does seem the happiest here. It's sort of funny to me that you usually see Axl right pissed off but in this vid, where he's making fun of Slash and people are laughing, he can't stop talking! lol. It's not the sort of story you tell about an old friend, that's for sure. It was just Axl making fun of Slash and making himself seem like the bigger man...

This vid shows you why the media portrays Axl the way they do, not why they have it wrong. Why can't we ever get a video of Axl enjoying himself with fans without the spite? The spite doesn't seem to leave.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Is this the best you could come up with to hate on him?

Out of all the fan interaction videos I've seen of Axl over the past ten+ years he does seem the happiest here. It's sort of funny to me that you usually see Axl right pissed off but in this vid, where he's making fun of Slash and people are laughing, he can't stop talking! lol. It's not the sort of story you tell about an old friend, that's for sure. It was just Axl making fun of Slash and making himself seem like the bigger man...

This vid shows you why the media portrays Axl the way they do, not why they have it wrong. Why can't we ever get a video of Axl enjoying himself with fans without the spite? The spite doesn't seem to leave.

But here is the thing: in Slash's book he even admits what Axl said happened is true (regarding this story). Its not like is insincerely telling stories to fans in some sort of plan to demean Slash. Are we so wrapped up with reality shows and the media that we are blind to someone telling an honest (and funny) story to fans?

Edited by WhazUp

I didn't get that from the video at all.

Just Axl reminiscing..