Hulk Hogan SHOOTS on Axl Rose!

gnrfan2007

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, no one asked for his 2 cents, secondly no one cares about washed out wrestlers. The only way that hogey hogan can relate to team slash, is because they both have a tendency when all falls by the way side, to sell them selves anyway they can. I do not care what anyone says, brooke hogan is a viking of a man.

Slash managed to stay somewhat relevant to non-GnR fans by playing with shitty pop artists while Axl became irrelevant by keeping the name and doing nothing with it.

Basically, they are both washed up.

It's ok to like washed up artists. Who the fuck cares what other people think ( especially Hulk Hogan, of all people ) ? Feeling uncomfy ?

"Threads may have some hundreds of people who go out of their way to try and prove their points which in fact are all just opinions.

Those numbers don't even come close to people who don't care, like what they like and don't bother with what they don't like.

Don't worry about it... Just sit back and have laugh :D

-Skrillex"

EDIT : Please note that I, myself, go very frequently out of my way to defend both Bumblefoot and Fortus. :xmasssanta:

Edited by The Glow Inc.

First of all, no one asked for his 2 cents, secondly no one cares about washed out wrestlers. The only way that hogey hogan can relate to team slash, is because they both have a tendency when all falls by the way side, to sell them selves anyway they can. I do not care what anyone says, brooke hogan is a viking of a man.

Rolling Stone did.

I'm sure Hulk and Bubba the Love Sponge are borderlining on gay right now, because Bubba's wife just left him.

Hulk and his ex Linda had released books recently, so they've been in the media, and he's planning on doing wrestling.

I feel bad for him, he almost bought the farm because his ex really fucked his head up, she left him for someone around her kids' age, pretty much put him close to bankruptcy, and then his kid goes to jail because he was reckless and put a friend in a coma.

Biggest mistake he ever made, was passing on the idea that became George Foreman's grill. He'd have insane wealth just off of that.

It's a silly ass thing he did for Rolling Stone.

Hulk Tweeted this pic of his back

http://lockerz.com/s/147871221

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I don’t find “adapting” (or in blunt terms compromising thy musical integrity) to stay mainstream cool or impressive. Furthermore Axl has declared his existence consistently in recent times (releasing an album in 2008 and touring up until the present and beyond).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

GNR has been been mainstream since the late 80's.

Guns N’ Roses has never compromised its musical integrity by targeting mainstream status through producing music appealing to that particular “trend” (even if the album produced was contrary to their inclination as a band).

WELL YA KNOW SOMETHIN BROTHER!!

Lol. I thought it was funny, personally. Truth is, everything Hogan said is the reason the majority of the media/celebrities favor Slash. He's out in the public more, has different projects he works on, gives interviews, stays in the public eye, etc. Can't be mad at Hogan for having an opinion that every casual rock fan shares besides the die-hard GN'R fans.

Hogan can *relate* better to Slash ... they have a lot more in common! They're both media and spotlight whores!

LMAO

WELL YA KNOW SOMETHIN BROTHER!!

Lol. I thought it was funny, personally. Truth is, everything Hogan said is the reason the majority of the media/celebrities favor Slash. He's out in the public more, has different projects he works on, gives interviews, stays in the public eye, etc. Can't be mad at Hogan for having an opinion that every casual rock fan shares besides the die-hard GN'R fans.

Edited by gnrfan2007

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

In all seriousness I think Chinese Democracy contained too little testosterone to gain Hulk Hogan’s seal of approval.

Hogan doesn’t have time for pondering relationship and mental turmoil’s; he just wants to rock out to catchy, simplistic hooks.

No, the last one was: "four scores and seven years ago!" (courtesy of Charlie Sheen roast)

Climb up on that mainstream bandwagon, brother!

If award shows are your fancy, Slash will always be there to pick at the les paul. Me? I'm waiting for a record that features him at a creative peak. The last one was called Contraband.