Hulk Hogan SHOOTS on Axl Rose!

gnrfan2007

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogan did not hate on Axl because of Chinese Democracy. Hogan even mentioned Chinese Democracy, so clearly Hogan has the album.

Hogan hated on Axl because Axl was not Slash: staying in the spotlight by being a media whore and selling his service to any bidder.

In all seriousness I think Chinese Democracy contained too little testosterone to gain Hulk Hogan’s seal of approval.

Hogan doesn’t have time for pondering relationship and mental turmoil’s; he just wants to rock out to catchy, simplistic hooks.

Hogan did not hate on Axl because of Chinese Democracy. Hogan even mentioned Chinese Democracy, so clearly Hogan has the album.

Hogan hated on Axl because Axl was not Slash: staying in the spotlight by being a media whore and selling his service to any bidder.

Yeah he should aspire to stay at home all day and never work, turn down everybody and everything...

Yeah he should aspire to stay at home all day and never work, turn down everybody and everything...

Hogan should invite Slash to make an appearance on TNA....Cyborg Slash..that would rock

Maybe Slash could do Hogan's nWo entrance song for him: Jimmy Hendrix's Voodoo Child!

Knowing Slash ... I'm pretty sure he would not turn down an offer from Hogan to appear on TNA!

Hogan should invite Slash to make an appearance on TNA....Cyborg Slash..that would rock

Edited by gnrfan2007

then you don't get work.

Saul and Hogan should start a construction company together. Clearly they are both out of gas when it comes to their profession.

TNA Wrestling? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: It's like WCW but 100000 worse

Its better than being someone on an internet forum who is fixated with insulting a guitar player for no real reason except that he plays guitar with other people...

Slash jammed with Bill Gates, so Justin Beiber would not be a far fetch.

Hogan's entrance song is Voodoo Child by Jimmy Hendrix, which we all know Slash loves to cover (see Civil War).

So it's not a far fetch to see Slash introducing Hogan at a TNA event like how he introduced Charlie Sheen at his comedy roast! LMAO

He would play with Justin Beiber if he could :shrugs:

Edited by gnrfan2007

Or you resort to adding AC/DC covers and 20 year old songs in your setlist as the "new" stuff because there's nothing else?

With that logic Metallica should stop playing Master of Puppets?

You didn't get the logic. For what you said to work, Metallica would've had to play MOP only during the Puppets tour.

then you don't get work.

Saul and Hogan should start a construction company together. Clearly they are both out of gas when it comes to their profession.

TNA Wrestling? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: It's like WCW but 100000 worse

Its better than being someone on an internet forum who is fixated with insulting a guitar player for no real reason except that he plays guitar with other people...

He would play with Justin Beiber if he could :shrugs:

So? That wouldnt make your insults towards him less immature and less redundant...

Have you missed some of Slash's disses on Axl through the years?

You are forgetting about how Slash insulted Axl, saying Axl wanted more "alternative rock" style riffs like Pearl Jam, and how Axl wanted to work with Robin Finck of NiN even though Axl did not know Robin.

Slash didn't want to work with guys that Axl tried to pair him up with!

But what does Slash do? He goes work with pop and rap stars!

the public does generally seem to not want anything to do with it.

So they won't even listen to the album? Won't go to the concert?

What is meant by 'having nothing to do with it?'.

I think that Hogan wanted to play bass for GNR after Duff left but Axl said "Sorry Hulk, but I don't want people ridiculing my band and me by having you in the group. People would call us a freak show, and I don't want that."

And he's been bitter ever since...

And then Axl went out and hired BOTH Buckethead and Fink to show the world he didnt want freaks in his show.

You do realize that AC/DC's "Whole Lotta Rosie" was an OLD-GnR cover right?

GnR concerts consist of all the fan favorites from ALL their records.

Or you resort to adding AC/DC covers and 20 year old songs in your setlist as the "new" stuff because there's nothing else?

You didn't get the logic. For what you said to work, Metallica would've had to play MOP only during the Puppets tour.

You are forgetting about how Slash insulted Axl, saying Axl wanted more "alternative rock" style riffs like Pearl Jam, and how Axl wanted to work with Robin Finck of NiN even though Axl did not know Robin.

Slash didn't want to work with guys that Axl tried to pair him up with!

But what does Slash do? He goes work with pop and rap stars!

So you are justfying insulting him 24/7 because he insulted Axl some time ago? All you and volcano are doing is starting these types of arguments that go nowhere. The fixation that you guys have towards insulting him is beyond me - at this point everyone here knows both of your views of Slash. Always bashing him in your posts just get redundant and just seem like the only reason why you are doing it is to get a reaction from posters (ie trolling). Because there is no need to reiterate your dislike for Slash in the manner that you guys do

You do realize that AC/DC's "Whole Lotta Rosie" was an OLD-GnR cover right?

GnR concerts consist of all the fan favorites from ALL their records.

Riff Raff was the "new" song.

It's true. It's damn true!

Google through all the archives of Slash's interviews, including those in the late '90s for those popular guitar magazine. You real find the evidence!

Yeah, I know ... Slash did a lot of interviews and magazine spreads! LMAO

yes, please show them.

It's true. It's damn true!

Google through all the archives of Slash's interviews, including those in the late '90s for those popular guitar magazine. You real find the evidence!

Yeah, I know ... Slash did a lot of interviews and magazine spreads! LMAO

yes, please show them.

such as?

FACTS are indeed FACTS.

And when the situation warrants it, it goods to bring up these FACTS.

Because through the years, Slash has distorted these FACTS to his benefit, and to the detriment of Axl and GnR.

Tough love my friend!

So you are justfying insulting him 24/7 because he insulted Axl some time ago? All you and volcano are doing is starting these types of arguments that go nowhere. The fixation that you guys have towards insulting him is beyond me - at this point everyone here knows both of your views of Slash. Always bashing him in your posts just get redundant and just seem like the only reason why you are doing it is to get a reaction from posters (ie trolling). Because there is no need to reiterate your dislike for Slash in the manner that you guys do