Loaded to open shows!

VillageGorillaHead

How do the reunionists feel about an original legitimizing GN’R by accepting an invitation to open for them?

Who cares how the reunionists feel? They've already proven that they can't separate fantasy from reality anyway, so whatever it is, it will be some nonsensical bullshit.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who doesn't see the point of a reunion but just wants the guys happy and supportive of their own projects? Eg Axl obviously on cool terms with Duff and mature enough to support his band through opening for new guns n roses?

:thumbsup:

Am I the only one who doesn't see the point of a reunion but just wants the guys happy and supportive of their own projects? Eg Axl obviously on cool terms with Duff and mature enough to support his band through opening for new guns n roses?

I'm with ya on that.

That is exactly how I feel regarding this.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Trunk also said Madagsacar was Estranged. Guess we'll just have to wait.

What you’ve provided as an example was a statement of Trunk’s own accord whereas Axl directly gave him the fact Loaded will open shows for GN’R (which even a complete idiot would struggle to distort).

That is exactly how I feel regarding this.

+1

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Who cares how the reunionists feel?

I’m delighted Duff (a member of the original and iconic Guns N’ Roses) has legitimized the present effort by agreeing to open for them with his own act.

Duff is not an egotist; he acknowledges GN’R is a worthwhile card to be part of.

Who cares how the reunionists feel?

I’m delighted Duff (a member of the original and iconic Guns N’ Roses) has legitimized the present effort by agreeing to open for them with his own act.

Duff is not an egotist; he acknowledges GN’R is a worthwhile card to be part of.

Me too. I'm happy Duff will open for them and hopefully he will join them onstage for a song or two. That's as far as I would want it to go though.

btw what do you mean 'what's the point of a reunion?'? Dunno about you but I like to see things come full circle. Call me for a sucker for a happy ending; I'd like to see my favorite band ever get back together, heal wounds, and add something positive to the world.

If true - then its a bit weird.. having a former gunner appear in a band that opens for the band he was once a part of ?

..and we all know for sure, fans will expect Duff to then appear late when Axl takes to the stage,

as it will represent 1 step in the direction of the real deal GUNS N'ROSES :thumbsup:

btw what do you mean 'what's the point of a reunion?'? Dunno about you but I like to see things come full circle. Call me for a sucker for a happy ending; I'd like to see my favorite band ever get back together, heal wounds, and add something positive to the world.

I too would make an effort to see GN'R live again if Duff and Slash were on stage.

Edited by star

If true - then its a bit weird.. having a former gunner appear in a band that opens for the band he was once a part of ?

..and we all know for sure, fans will expect Duff to then appear late when Axl takes to the stage,

as it will represent 1 step in the direction of the real deal GUNS N'ROSES :thumbsup:

You have no clue whatsoever, as usual.

There will never be such thing as you described as ''the real deal''.

And how hard is it to understand that Axl has respect for Loaded and want to give them more attention than they are getting.

Hell, even Duff said that GN'R nowadays is a great band with cool guys.

If this turns out to be true it just shows how much respect they both have for eachothers bands.

You have no clue whatsoever, as usual.

There will never be such thing as you described as ''the real deal''.

And how hard is it to understand that Axl has respect for Loaded and want to give them more attention than they are getting.

Hell, even Duff said that GN'R nowadays is a great band with cool guys.

If this turns out to be true it just shows how much respect they both have for eachothers bands.

Never say never.. as you never know..

this is the very end of VR

Seems Velvet Revolver is simply on hold, until a lead singer can be found.

Slash is out the mix, as Slash & Co. seem to be doing very well with the tour and 2nd album on the way.

Duff appears to be on the road with Loaded.

Matt Sorum working on other music (with some female lead singer).

Izzy - I don't know what Izzy's up to :D

Adler - Isn't he on / off tour most of the time

Oh I totally forgot how Axl would just throw everything he has done the last +/-15 years away just so he can play with someone that isn't keen on making songs that don't sound like it has been done before. In the '80's.

Most of the current GN'R tour consists of songs from the 80's :D

Edited by star

I'm confused. Axl is pure evil. And he purposely broke up our favorite band. But Duff and Izzy still choose to work with him? So the old band members got over it, but a few fans can't?

It's a very complex situation for alot of the fans who can't move on. Axl has played with Duff and Izzy, so he patched things up with them. But the old GN'R fans can't move on.

I think Slash is the only guy that Axl has a deep hatred for.

Yeah, it's a bit weird. But it's Duff's band and it's his choice, way or whatever. He's doing it his way. :)

That's great news. I'm really glad for them. And I wish I could attend one of those shows.

I'm confused. Axl is pure evil. And he purposely broke up our favorite band. But Duff and Izzy still choose to work with him? So the old band members got over it, but a few fans can't?

It's a very complex situation for alot of the fans who can't move on. Axl has played with Duff and Izzy, so he patched things up with them. But the old GN'R fans can't move on.

I think Slash is the only guy that Axl has a deep hatred for.

..is it really real hatred ? - what do you know ?

Slash never took the cancer remark the way we took it, as Slash knows Axl more than any of us.

..and it was Duff who said the lawyers broke up Guns N'Roses. Nothing to do with hate.

Edited by star