Loaded to open shows!

VillageGorillaHead

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. Axl is pure evil. And he purposely broke up our favorite band. But Duff and Izzy still choose to work with him? So the old band members got over it, but a few fans can't?

It's a very complex situation for alot of the fans who can't move on. Axl has played with Duff and Izzy, so he patched things up with them. But the old GN'R fans can't move on.

I think Slash is the only guy that Axl has a deep hatred for.

..is it really real hatred ? - what do you know ?

Slash never took the cancer remark the way we took it, as Slash knows Axl more than any of us.

Well, maybe your right, maybe it's not true hatred. But, he probably doesn't want anything to do with Slash.

I just read this on blabbermouth.net. I really hope Loaded opens in Dallas for GNR.

Also, the Axl Rose and DJ interview on the Metal Show on November 11, this is fuckin awesome!

I love, love, love that Axl gave Eddie and the guys an interview. This is going to be so amazing.

I think this is the beginning of a new era of Axl Rose. I think this is going to be good for Axl the fans and the future of GNR.

I'm not even ready for any reunion bullshit yet. No seriously.

I wanna hear all the gawddamned vault stuff that GnR mkIII made. And I also want to hear whatever mkIV can come up with. I enjoyed Chinese Democracy, but it left me wanting more. I'm in withdrawal.

Don't know if anyone has brought this up but what will uncle Axl do if Duff invites Slash out to play with Loaded? Hmmmmmm it could happen boys and girls.

yeah in some alternate universe chief

Edited by Ghost_Guns

Thanks Doddo. Your opinion is rarely accurate, but always entertaining.

Looks like you're breaking down. :rofl-lol:

Resorting to petty name calling Grog?

Well, it is silly. But since YOU guys continually do it, I figured what the heck. Lolcano, nutters, etc.

Oh I totally forgot how Axl would just throw everything he has done the last +/-15 years away just so he can play with someone that isn't keen on making songs that don't sound like it has been done before. In the '80's.

well he hasn't really done a whole lot.

meh, don't really care about this. i don't like loaded at all. but if it ultimately is one of the steps that lead to a reunion than thats cool.

Thanks Doddo. Your opinion is rarely accurate, but always entertaining.

Looks like you're breaking down. :rofl-lol:

Resorting to petty name calling Grog?

Well, it is silly. But since YOU guys continually do it, I figured what the heck. Lolcano, nutters, etc.

I didn't know fighting other people's battles were so important to you. :rofl-lol:

Just hope you're willing to accept the consequences for it, :thumbsup:

it is a bit uncomfortable how seriously you take yourself on here. So its ok for you to call people names, but you want a war when somebody does it back. Makes perfect sense. Why don't you stop calling people names?

But no. I'm not "fighting peoples battles".....that is the difference in mindset between you and me. I come here to chat about GnR.

You come here to bash GnR and get into "battles" with random strangers. You and your ilk seem to thrive on negativety. The rest of us just want to talk about our favorite band.

Ok Doddo, you win. I wrong, you are right. For the rest of eternity. You continue to be negative 95% of the time, and I will continue supporting my favorite band.

This is a great thing. a great break for Loaded, and a very cool thing for both Axl and Duff to do. Everybody involved wins.

Ok Doddo, you win. I wrong, you are right. For the rest of eternity. You continue to be negative 95% of the time, and I will continue supporting my favorite band.

This is a great thing. a great break for Loaded, and a very cool thing for both Axl and Duff to do. Everybody involved wins.

Never said it wasn't a great thing. Where was I negative in this thread? :shrugs:

Bobo, don't cry when people insults you. You keep pushing people to do so.

Now to see you report people that insults you us kinda lame.

You had a warning this morning from Powerage yet you continu to play your little game.

I'm giving you a week off, enjoy it!

Its pretty damn cool to see Duff and Axl support each others bands regardless of what happened in the past. And I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Duff come on stage to jam on a couple of songs at least once during the tour :thumbsup: