Medical City Children's Hospital - Dallas - 07/11/2011.

bumblecool

WOW! That was so damn awesome!

My husband met DJ when he performed with Sixx AM and he's even got a pic with him. He was such a cool guy.

Axl has picked some great people to perform with and that's great!

I bet visiting those fans made them feel so special. :)

that's great!

my son was born at this hospital in 2000. it is a really nice place...especially compared to the crappy sick care system we have in Canada.

well done! nice to give the kids something to think about other than the treatments that they recieve.

Read a negative article about this, because Axl "apparently had something better to do". This actually had the potential of backfiring because of the simple fact that if you want to believe Axl is a douche you will when he was not there.

I wouldn't read much into the fact that Axl isn't there. Neither is Richard or Chris. I suppose that's different, but Axl DID visit cancer patients in 2006 as has been mentioned in this thread, so maybe it was simply something that the guys ventured off to do while they were hanging out. Either way, it's awesome and a really cool thing for the guys to do!

Considering this was months ago, it was very cool of them to do this on their own time, no publicity stunt for the media, just a bunch of guys trying to bring some cheer into these kids' lives, knowing it's got to suck for them, but if it makes the kids smile - mission accomplished.

Considering this was months ago, it was very cool of them to do this on their own time, no publicity stunt for the media, just a bunch of guys trying to bring some cheer into these kids' lives, knowing it's got to suck for them, but if it makes the kids smile - mission accomplished.

November 7th was months ago? That's strange, it feels like just yesterday. ;)