Axl Rose's new manager Peter Katsis

Coma16

Anyone know anything of him? Is he the one Axl was referring to in that Patience video?

Between Axl time and Greek time we'll never see a new album lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Katsis

I am Greek and if we combined Axl time with Greek time we would run into a lot of trouble lol I remember when this guy was managing Limp Bizkit and that wave of bands in the late 90s...I believe his company is The Firm...I am attending next weeks show at the Izod center in New Jersey and have taken the day off from work the day after so I can recover lol \m/

Dear Peter Katsis,

If you get another GNR album out sooner than later, you win.

Thanks,

The fans.

You'll just bitch and moan about the new album anyway, so why do you care? Quit trying to pretend that you're a real fan, or that you're acting on behalf of fans. You're just another in a loooong list of bitter whiners.

Dear Peter Katsis,

If you get another GNR album out sooner than later, you win.

Thanks,

The fans.

You'll just bitch and moan about the new album anyway, so why do you care? Quit trying to pretend that you're a real fan, or that you're acting on behalf of fans. You're just another in a loooong list of bitter whiners.

Oh, why hello poster I've never heard of or ever spoken to on any level. :lol:

First off, I love Chinese Democracy, and have never said anything remotely negative about it. Anyone who follows my posts knows this. So right there, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Secondly, what fan wouldn't want new music?

Clearly, you're one of those forum lunatics who paints anyone who looks forward to anything as a "whiner", which is just outrageously idiotic. But hey, cheers!

This is a good move for Axl, the Firm is one of the top artist management companies in the music industry. Katsis has been around a long time and has managed everyone from Korn and Limp Bizkit to Kelly Clarkson and the Backstreet Boys.

Lol some people on here just leave me baffled. I'll just leave it at that.

Axl's got a new manager. Great. Let's see how it plays out.

This.

I'll never understand those that seem to care so much about the "business end" of GN'R. Until GN'R becomes the first band to offer public stock, thus having the fans "own the band", the business end of things will never be something any of us need to worry about.

This.

I'll never understand those that seem to care so much about the "business end" of GN'R. Until GN'R becomes the first band to offer public stock, thus having the fans "own the band", the business end of things will never be something any of us need to worry about.

Well I for one am interested in the "business" end of things with this band. Given the band's history of managers coming and going I think it is important. I'm not sure if there have been more musicians or managers over the years...

This.

Exactly.

Plus EVERYONE says 'Great move' each time GN'R get a new manager...

It's not about what they've done before GN'R, it's what they do while with GN'R.