Korn (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) - Narcissistic Cannibal

star

dubstep all sounds the same, and it all sounds like shit

agreed on this, dont like this one.

This isn't dubstep; it's bro-step... and you're right, it's shit.

I've liked a lot of Skrillex's stuff, but I thought this was sub-par.

I actually think there's plenty of dub/electro stuff that would appeal to the heavier rock/metal listener; don't judge the genre based on this shit.

I've always thought dubstep and heavy metal kind of go hand in hand. Both are loud, aggressive, and noisy, with plenty of distortion. It's electronic's answer to metal.

well well well - the album THE PATH OF TOTALITY arrived through the post today.

I only paid for what I thought was the standard CD. Turns out I have the Special Edition, which contains both the album and a DVD The Encounter :thumbsup:

There's 13 tracks on the album, and 27 tracks on the DVD

The DVD's pretty good. It shows Korn performing in the middle of some corn circles during the day time slowy turning to night

'the band among the elements' - no audience.. Its a great idea as the sound is just spot on without the f-cking audience clapping along n'sh-t :D

Edited by vaida

I got that DVD with Remember who you are. It's pretty good. I liked that album but the new one has more modern sound. Untouchables is their darkest, it takes ages to get into but once you do it just destroys you.

Might have to check that out.

I first remember seeing Korn on Headbangers Ball. They performed 'Shoots and Ladders'. I kinda liked it.

I have their 1st album Korn. Its kinda raw.

Next I picked up Lide Is Peachy. That's pretty good too. A.D.I.D.A.S being a fav.

They I lost touch with Korn, until about a year ago when I picked up Greast Hits Vol.1 - I really liked 'Got The Life'.

Some months ago, I spotted Korn III 'Remember Who You Ara' goting for £2. I picked it up, and never really liked it.

'Narcissistic Cannibal' has got me back into Korn. The track is being plaed on Skuzz all the time! at the moment, I like the FREE dvd more than the album :D

Edited by vaida

I got that DVD with Remember who you are. It's pretty good. I liked that album but the new one has more modern sound. Untouchables is their darkest, it takes ages to get into but once you do it just destroys you.

Untouchables? I always thought that Life Is Peachy is way darker than the rest, except for Daddy, from their debut album, that thing is tottally disturbing.