Taylor Momsen/Pretty Reckless is opening some shows for GNR

ITW 2012

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Toronto show in 06 with Die Mannequin and I thought they were great their singer acted like they were the headline of the night she was all over the place all over the stage in the crowd it was awesome hopefully Pretty Reckless will be the same I`ll be at the Hamilton stop of this tour.......CAN`T WAIT!!!!

She's a fucking idiot. She once said "Glasgow is the wildest place in England."

When I judge a performance, the intelligence (or knowledge - there is a difference) of the performer is at the bottom of my list of things that are important to me.

I've seen her videos, she sounds great and the band is tight. She's also sexy as hell, if she's got a decent stage presence she will be fun to watch in Worcester :thumbsup:

When I judge a performance, the intelligence (or knowledge - there is a difference) of the performer is at the bottom of my list of things that are important to me.

I've seen her videos, she sounds great and the band is tight. She's also sexy as hell, if she's got a decent stage presence she will be fun to watch in Worcester :thumbsup:

Great post.

I want a singer who can sing, not win on Jeopardy.

Great post.

I want a singer who can sing, not win on Jeopardy.

well said

I saw TPR live. She has one hell of a stage presence! :thumbsup:

She should put some clothes back on and stop trying to be edgy or whatever.

Yeah she should probably take off that makeup too and probably stop singing in a rock band too and just go back to the kitchen and cut Axl's steak so as not to bother you. <_<

I hate to be the one who says this but shes too damn skinny, she's making Axl look fatter than he is : [ . Lighting got a bad angle on him too, he looks like he's channeling Carrot Top.

But that aside, hope she does well in the opening spot, better than Adelita's at least.

I just realized something... some people on here are fucking OLD. Are we really complaining about a hot half-naked chick at a rock show?

And she's legal in Canada, so those of us at Hamilton can enjoy the eye candy without feeling guilty ;)

I just realized something... some people on here are fucking OLD. Are we really complaining about a hot half-naked chick at a rock show?

And she's legal in Canada, so those of us at Hamilton can enjoy the eye candy without feeling guilty ;)

I'll still be feeling guilty, my wife is going to the gig with me lol.