Taylor Momsen/Pretty Reckless is opening some shows for GNR

ITW 2012

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Gaga dude.

Well played sir, well played.

Like her or not, she's a "hot" up-and-coming act. Hot as in she's all the rage with the padawons. And that my friends is marketing 101. If you have opening acts like that, especially when you're not selling out all of the stops on the tour, those acts will attract a whole other audience who wouldn't think twice about NOT going to a GNR show. But if the latest fad is opening for GNR, they're gonna gobble up some tickets. Not only does that help the concerts bottom line, but it might even broaden GNR's fan base.

She's a fucking idiot. She once said "Glasgow is the wildest place in England."

When I judge a performance, the intelligence (or knowledge - there is a difference) of the performer is at the bottom of my list of things that are important to me.

I've seen her videos, she sounds great and the band is tight. She's also sexy as hell, if she's got a decent stage presence she will be fun to watch in Worcester :thumbsup:

Great post.

I want a singer who can sing, not win on Jeopardy.

well said

Holy crap.....we agreed on something.

well said

Holy crap.....we agreed on something.

I'm only shocked that you're shocked. I figure we're all on the same page on lots of stuff outside the GNR thing. For example, me and volcano have agreed on a bunch of stuff on here that's not connected to the one thing we fight about constantly.