Kansas City, MO 11/12/11

parisrocks

Jarmo gives out most of them. When I went along to one of the aftershows I was one of a pretty small group of people who were there cause of a band member rather than him...

He gives out VIP passes? No, maybe after shows.

Were we not talking about aftershows? I missed something.

Edited by Graeme

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Izzy will join GNR on stage tonight.

says who?

Abnormalfoot.

All right!!!!

Enough monkey business everyone... It's time to get serious here!

The question is... Is GNR playing Oh My God tonight or what?

I'm listening to the freaking song right now and its awesome... It's very difficult to sing it indeed... Is William ready? That scream at 2:45 is probably the hardest part... I sound like a bitch when I sing the song... Just gives me an idea of how hard it actually is to sing the song.

not that he's never sung the song before... but i guess it'll be an improved version

Izzy will join GNR on stage tonight.

says who?

Abnormalfoot.

All right!!!!

Enough monkey business everyone... It's time to get serious here!

The question is... Is GNR playing Oh My God tonight or what?

I'm listening to the freaking song right now and its awesome... It's very difficult to sing it indeed... Is William ready? That scream at 2:45 is probably the hardest part... I sound like a bitch when I sing the song... Just gives me an idea of how hard it actually is to sing the song.

Who is abnormalfoot? Bumblefoot?

I'm gonna keep track of everything for you guys, but the highlight is gonna be taking my 7 year old son w/ me to see Guns N' Roses 24 years after I saw GN'R for the first when I was 7 years old. I love this fucking band!!!

Thats great! Generations of GnR fans... My son is 7 and i wanted to bring him to see them play in Sydney last year but thought the flights etc. would be too much for him. Anyway, maybe next time. In the front row of that Sydney gig there was a couple with like a 12 mth old baby and another kid.Thankfully Security asked them to move back and my wife and I notcied that their other child had a hearing aid! Wankers. If i take my kids in the future it will be in seating.

Hope you both Have a fantastic time!

1321157835' post='2950939']
1321077911' post='2950330']

Hey guys I'm gonna be front row center for the show. I have a app that will let me do a live broadcast. Would you guys be interested in that?

He has posted this as the stream channel on his Facebook:

http://www.ustream.t...el/rickdunsford

He says the stream is about to go on. Please share this if you can.

Can you stop calling him William? Please? It's not his name.

+1

William Axl Rose is his name. Watch last night's interview... W. Axl Rose. What does the W stand for? Wenseslao? Hell no! William... William Axl Rose. That is his name. So STFU.

NO.

Actually. NO.

The "W" doesn't stand for ANYTHING, legally. It's just W. And no one calls him "William".

It's JUST W Axl Rose.

And edit:

That's fucking hilarious. As if I'd have to watch last night's interview to know his name is W. Axl Rose.

I've been a fan for a long time, buddy. So "STFU".

Edited by Gagarin

+1

William Axl Rose is his name. Watch last night's interview... W. Axl Rose. What does the W stand for? Wenseslao? Hell no! William... William Axl Rose. That is his name. So STFU.

NO.

Actually. NO.

The "W" doesn't stand for ANYTHING, legally. It's just W. And no one calls him "William".

It's JUST W Axl Rose.

And edit:

That's fucking hilarious. As if I'd have to watch last night's interview to know his name is W. Axl Rose.

Seriously pwn3d man....

xXx

+1

NO.

Actually. NO.

It's JUST W Axl Rose.

And edit:

Whoa hey... chill man...

+1

Quite the ignorant post there buddy. Lot's of fail going on.

+1

NO.

Actually. NO.

It's JUST W Axl Rose.

And edit:

I do not mean to be disrespectful, but you're wrong.

I'm not. It's well known it's just "W".

“Out of spite and vindictiveness to cause Rose emotional distress and harm the lawsuit Mr. Azoff filed in March uses Mr. Rose’s adopted name, William Bailey, instead of his legal name, W. Axl Rose."