Setlist

MishoGunsNRoses

I saw the setlist on the TMS 445798427.png

OMG is defiantly there, why not play it? Shows are long because of the solos, they take time, I know that Axl uses them to change and rest but I would like more songs from him than solos from the other band members. They are good but wouldn't it be more interesting for them and the crowd to just add few more songs and play them here and there(pretty tied up, breakdown,coma etc.), they don't need to play them on the regular basis? I would give anything to hear them perform Dead horse or smt like that.

Edited by MishoGunsNRoses

He performs what he feels he is capable of doing well. No point in attempting any of those mentioned if he feels he can't do it justice. The setlist is fine as it is anyway, a few surprises here and there will be on the cards, which is fine.

He performs what he feels he is capable of doing well. No point in attempting any of those mentioned if he feels he can't do it justice. The setlist is fine as it is anyway, a few surprises here and there will be on the cards, which is fine.

I don't think that he even remembers Dead Horse :D he couldn't do justice to a lot of songs but still he sung them, that's not the reason. I would like a more dynamic setlist with surprise songs :) that's all.

I don't think that he even remembers Dead Horse :D he couldn't do justice to a lot of songs but still he sung them, that's not the reason. I would like a more dynamic setlist with surprise songs :) that's all.

Well, people have been saying that for 10 years, let's just face facts we get what we're given, its a good set, roll with it.

Used Ta Love Her is on that list - they should do it!!!

It's easy to perform and I think would make most of the audience smile and laugh, similar to Kid Rock's "40" song.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

I think they added Used To Love Her and Think About You to the setlist paper as Axl said Izzy was supposed to be in Miami, he did play them songs with them in 2006.

Used Ta Love Her is on that list - they should do it!!!

It's easy to perform and I think would make most of the audience smile and laugh, similar to Kid Rock's "40" song.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

I think they added Used To Love Her and Think About You to the setlist paper as Axl said Izzy was supposed to be in Miami, he did play them songs with them in 2006.

Actually that could be it, btw that also may be the reason for not playing Civil War, it somehow associates him to slash?

This appears to be the same paper set list that we've had since rio...

Yeah, it's the second sheet -

guns_setrio.jpg?w=446&h=445

But, this picture (in the OP) shows that all of the songs are still an option.

Can anyone tell what's written after Scraped?

It's Riff Raff. That is actually a cover of an AC/DC song and I think they've played it once or twice during the current tour. In fact William mentioned it on last night's interview. He said it is a song that picks him up.

My mistake - I meant from the picture in the original post, the handwritten word after Scraped. I can't make out what it is?

EDIT: It seems the same thing is written after Shackler's and Better, as well.

Edited by Black Sabbath

It's Riff Raff. That is actually a cover of an AC/DC song and I think they've played it once or twice during the current tour. In fact William mentioned it on last night's interview. He said it is a song that picks him up.

My mistake - I meant from the picture in the original post, the handwritten word after Scraped. I can't make out what it is?

EDIT: It seems the same thing is written after Shackler's and Better, as well.

I apologize for previously providing an incorrect answer to your inquiry.

However, this time I have the correct answer for you. The handwritten word after "Bumble Solo", "Shacklers", "Better", and "Scraped" is "Goldie", which we all know whom it refers to.

I'm afraid I can say that I do not.

I don't know why they bother writing those set lists up as they never stick to them. Used to love her? When was that last played?

I think it's more just a list of the songs that they have rehearsed and are able to play if they wanted.

Right - they won't play all the songs, but every song they do play will be from the list.

Used To Love Her was performed constantly up until July 2007, but only 3 times since then - twice in February 2010 and once in September 2010. I really do hope they bring it back.

I like 'Shacklers'. But I have to say it sounds terrible live. Just awful. I seen the band live and watched Youtube videos.

Every version is terrible, Axl can't get the low voice going. The guitars don't sound the same. The song only sounds good on CD.

Everything else sounds good though.

Edited by 31illusion

They've played it at like every show.