Setlist

MishoGunsNRoses

I like 'Shacklers'. But I have to say it sounds terrible live. Just awful. I seen the band live and watched Youtube videos.

Every version is terrible, Axl can't get the low voice going. The guitars don't sound the same. The song only sounds good on CD.

Everything else sounds good though.

Honestly, it's a lot better than YCBM, Scraped, or Sorry. Axl really needs to drop YCBM. He hasn't ever been able to properly do the chorus.

My only complaint about the sets are that they make the covers staples, as supposed to something they just pull out every now and then. I totally get the whole not bombarding them with CD material because unfortunately, the US, like Axl said "is a whole other animal". They're not really open to much more than Jungle and SCOM. But for the life of me, I cannot understand why they play TWO AC/DC covers instead of an original song. They seriously kick ass on Rosie, but instead of Riff Raff, throw in 'IRS' or 'Catcher'. America would love those songs. Sometimes I hate this country :(

My only complaint about the sets are that they make the covers staples, as supposed to something they just pull out every now and then. I totally get the whole not bombarding them with CD material because unfortunately, the US, like Axl said "is a whole other animal". They're not really open to much more than Jungle and SCOM. But for the life of me, I cannot understand why they play TWO AC/DC covers instead of an original song. They seriously kick ass on Rosie, but instead of Riff Raff, throw in 'IRS' or 'Catcher'. America would love those songs. Sometimes I hate this country :(

But it isn't just America regarding the covers being staples, the shows before this US tour started had Riff Raff and Rosie as well

I like 'Shacklers'. But I have to say it sounds terrible live. Just awful. I seen the band live and watched Youtube videos.

Every version is terrible, Axl can't get the low voice going. The guitars don't sound the same. The song only sounds good on CD.

Everything else sounds good though.

You do realize that the low/evil voice is backing track right?