Axl's legal name is W Axl Rose

Gagarin

Do you agree?   

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why would anyone call him William regardless? Same with people calling Slash Saul, it just seems silly

I'm not. lol, I didn't mean it like that. Just was a little confused.

Oh my comment wasn't directed at you lol it was more or less just a general comment

Why is there a topic?

Because I was told to make one. Because of this guy:

Can you stop calling him William? Please? It's not his name.

William Axl Rose is his name. Watch last night's interview... W. Axl Rose. What does the W stand for? Wenseslao? Hell no! William... William Axl Rose. That is his name. So STFU.

Now, if he would say 'I was wrong, and I apologize for saying STFU'....

I didn't vote because I didn't see a "Who gives a royal shit" option.

I'm just tired of reading boards and people saying stupid and dumb shit that's obviously wrong don't get called out.

And that just makes things more shitty because then people start "learning" things from people who don't know anything!

I didn't vote because I didn't see a "Who gives a royal shit" option.

I'm just tired of reading boards and people saying stupid and dumb shit that's obviously wrong don't get called out.

And that just makes things more shitty because then people start "learning" things from people who don't know anything!

i see, so this is where you come in. To spread truth and enlightenment to the world! Put on your Axl cape and get out there educate! :thumbsup:

Per eduardo'GNR's request and cumonmyroses' ignorance and stubborness.

Gagarin is straight up got his facts on target. A legal name change requires a birth certificate,some mail addressed to you (for identy verification) a trip to the courthouse,and eighteen bucks. With a legal name change all your IDs have to bechanged,as well as your social security cards et. al

A legal name change is not a A.K.A.,The only way name change can be brought up is if its made public,or it can become a P.K.A. (previously known as) if you have,like a felony hanging over your head.

So by all means,grab your credentials march down to the records department,with 18 smackers in your grimy fist and have you name changed to Princess Banana Hammock,its legal! :)

Gagarin is straight up got his facts on target. A legal name change requires a birth certificate,some mail addressed to you (for identy verification) a trip to the courthouse,and eighteen bucks. With a legal name change all your IDs have to bechanged,as well as your social security cards et. al

A legal name change is not a A.K.A.,The only way name change can be brought up is if its made public,or it can become a P.K.A. (previously known as) if you have,like a felony hanging over your head.

So by all means,grab your credentials march down to the records department,with 18 smackers in your grimy fist and have you name changed to Princess Banana Hammock,its legal! :)

Actually your name never really changes. It's only amended.

For all practical and legal purposes,the name is legal.You are required to amend your Drivers license,your Social Security card,and all your credit cards and legal papers.

An amendment would require both old and new names to sign paperwork,get a drivers license,passport etc.

So in essence your name is legally changed and recognized by public and private sectors.

You got AKA and PKA but missed DBA :)

You got AKA and PKA but missed DBA :)

Ha! Thanks man,have a great night !

For all practical and legal purposes,the name is legal.You are required to amend your Drivers license,your Social Security card,and all your credit cards and legal papers.

An amendment would require both old and new names to sign paperwork,get a drivers license,passport etc.

So in essence your name is legally changed and recognized by public and private sectors.

I've had my name changed three times. It never changes it is only amended.

Edited by SunnyDRE