What Tommy said to Axl

Guns n' Swedes

After Patience in RIR, Tommy said to Axl: "I haven't seen you in little over a year. This can't be fuckin' good as far as I'm concerned"

I didn't hear all of it before. Dunno...I just thought it was funny to share, in case people didn't capture the full sentence before :xmassrudolph:

If im not wrong, he said something around the lines of "you haven sing in over a year" or smthing like that... can remember the exact quote

After Patience in RIR, Tommy said to Axl: "I haven't seen you in little over a year. This can't be fuckin' good as far as I'm concerned"

I didn't hear all of it before. Dunno...I just thought it was funny to share, in case people didn't capture the full sentence before :xmassrudolph:

He actually said something more like: "... you sound good as far as I'm concerned".

I didn't mean to spread negativity with this thread, just thought it was sorta funny.

I really thought my quote was accurate though, sort of like Tommy has some balls to give it to him straight.

It would be, but as I pointed out. That wouldn't be accurate. They're last show was in December in Abu Dhabi. It had to have been something else that was said.

But than again it shouldn't really matter.

Maybe Tommy was drunk so he lost his sence of time :rofl-lol: