• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called it,

I said it was gonna be NY or Vegas,

this is great!

Well Phish has MSG from Dec 27-31st

well fuck me and call me yoda

Edited by gunns5

Or he just doesn't want to set any expectations...

Nah, I think he's completely clueless. Absolutely zero signs point towards the release of unheard material.

I think his mind right now is on touring and having a great performance.

I just find it weird though in the TMS interview when he said the reason why there's no videos for Chinese Democracy is because he want's people to get into the music (or something like that.) But, didn't Axl himself say in 2008 that the Better video was going to come out "in a week or so." And really, what the reason to be talking about a album that, quite frankly, isn't in stores anymore?

It really seems though that the rest of the band wants to hit the studio and record a new album, which is a good sign. I really hope that after this tour they can go to the studio, re-record, or make new songs (or both) and we can have a late 2012, mid 2013 release at the latest.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

I hate living in Australia sometimes.......

Dont worry, they will be back next year (well thats what I tell myself each year, so ill be right at least one year lol)

It would be cool if history repeated itself and they played new music there.

Chinese Democracy Tour 10th Anniversary New Year's Eve Special

Yeah that's kinda depressing...

Hopefully this will be the day they bury the Chinese Tour for good.

Word. I wouldn't mind it if they ended this saga with a special show where they'd play the whole record from start to finish and no encore. Axl's voice could maybe even handle it if they had a few short instrumental jams in between songs (like the one they do before Madagascar)

It would be cool if history repeated itself and they played new music there.

Chinese Democracy Tour 10th Anniversary New Year's Eve Special

Yeah that's kinda depressing...

Hopefully this will be the day they bury the Chinese Tour for good.

Signs are pointing toward the future people. Most of the interviews show that the band wants to go in the studio and make new music. So there's no reason not to have hope.

Yes, but as evidenced by the TMS interview, Axl is completely aimless and has no real goals regarding the future.

Or he just doesn't want to set any expectations...

Or he is running his life, band and career the way HE wants.

Good luck on getting tickets Gunners! Wish I could make this one, but there is Zero chance for me :(

Hope ya'll get the tix ya want!!

---

Ring in the New Year w/ legendary rockers @GUNSNROSES @TheJointLV on Dec. 31! Enter for your chance to win tickets!

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/raffle/228/

Edited by gunsguy

Good luck on getting tickets Gunners! Wish I could make this one, but there is Zero chance for me :(

Hope ya'll get the tix ya want!!

---

Ring in the New Year w/ legendary rockers @GUNSNROSES @TheJointLV on Dec. 31! Enter for your chance to win tickets!

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/raffle/228/

I just signed up, thank u! If I were to win I still have to score some cheap airfare tixs. The cost to fly around that time is expensive.

I saw them at Mandalay Bays HRC. The time the doors opened was supposed to be midnight....I dont think they took the stage til 2 or 3. I almost missed my plane at 730 from Vegss to get back home 2 AK. If it were post 9-11, I surely would not have made it.